This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL

Topic » CAST REVEAL

1433 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
YES, there will be an Edge of Extinction this season. For those unfamiliar, the Edge of Extinction offers a chance for those who have been voted out to receive a chance of returning in the game, by having a challenge right before the merge & right before finale night. The Edge also allows anyone who stays on the Edge to serve as a juror, where you will vote to crown the winner of this game.

And, just as there was on the real show, there will be opportunities on the Edge to change the game. We obviously don’t want to go into too much detail here, but know that having your torch snuffed by Jackson Probst or Matthew Probst does NOT mean you are out of the game. Almost all of these events will happen in a Skype chat separate from the group, and you will receive more information once you are on the Edge.
1433 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
Another twist that’s unique to this game is called the BLOODLINE BACKING POWER. Unlike certain other elements in this game, this is a power that can, and will, be held by multiple players at once. The BLOODLINE BACKING POWER offers you AND your bloodline protection for one tribal council.

The catch? You and your bloodline must BOTH make it to the merge. If you both make it to the merge, you will both be immune for the first tribal council as a merged tribe. If you are on the Edge of Extinction and win the returnee competition, AND your partner is still in the game, you and your partner will both be safe. Although this will only grant you safety for one round, those who watch Survivor know that the merge vote is one of the most pivotal points in the game. Being vulnerable here could cost you the game, while having safety here could help you go all the way to the end. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, and keep your bloodlines closest.
1433 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
That is all we will be giving away at this point in time in terms of game-changing twists, but we do want to remind you of a few things.

Idols: Idols will be found on the first blog of a Tengaged user. When you win tribal or individual immunity, you will be given a clue regarding that user. Idols will be replanted after use. The last time an idol can be played is at Final 5. If you are to play an idol, please read the rules & regulations for further instructions.

Times & Dates: There will be a schedule regularly updated for the week posted on the group’s home page. The first week’s schedule is already posted. All challenges will begin at 7PM EST. Check-in will open approximately 10 minutes prior. Unless stated by the hosts, you will be able to play if you arrive after the challenge’s start time. We have tried to block it out so that you guys do have certain days off and including non-live challenges, while also making sure that the game is fast-paced and exciting.

Confessionals/Chats: A lot of people have already asked about sending in confessionals. We go into greater detail in the rules & regulations page, but basically, if you have some things you’d like to tell us – and we’d love to hear it – please make sure to tell both Matt and I; we recommend making a “Confessional Chat” that is just yourself, Matt, and I on Skype. You can also send confessionals via mail, but please mail both of us. Confessionals can be written, audio, vlogs, or whatever format you’d like them to be. Also, please add us to any and all alliance chats made, so we, as hosts, have an understanding of the game, as well.

Votes: Mail GiGi10 & jacksonjoseph99 your votes.

Conducting Yourself: We are ALL FOR some fun drama, and I think this goes without saying with this group, but please don’t say anything that would be discriminatory. If your comments are severe enough, and you have already been warned about making these comments, Matt and I have the right to remove anyone from this game. I really don’t foresee this ever being an issue with this group, BUT it has to be said.

We also wanted to make a quick note that, we understand many of you have many friends in this cast, and we understand that, eventually, there will probably be a time where you might have to vote your friend off. WE WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT PLAYING WITH YOUR FRIENDS IS FUN, BUT SURVIVOR IS ALSO A COMPETITIVE GAME. A gift (and more importantly, the respect of your sexy hosts) is on the line here, people!! Play hard, play well, and don’t be a ~lil bitch~  and quit or volunteer because your hosts have put a lot of time and energy in planning this!!!!!!!!
1433 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
I quit because I’m not dealing with ess for another group game. Good luck all.
1433 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
@Ahmed

https://i.gifer.com/HBYv.gif
1433 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
I also am not blocking tofutime on skype.
1433 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
Everyone on this cast is a friend or acquaintance of ours, and we, again, want to thank all of you for playing. If you have any questions throughout the game, Skype or mail us! We are going to make a Skype chat now for the entire game, as well as your tribe chats.

A REMINDER THAT TOMORROW’S FIRST COMPETITION IS AT 7PM EST AND IT’S *LIVE.* WITHOUT GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY, THIS IS A CHALLENGE THAT REALLY RELIES ON THE MOTTO “THE MORE, THE MERRIER,” SO GET ONLINE AND GET READY TO WIN!!!!!
1433 days 22 hours ago
PureEssence
me at that ahmed
1433 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
I can’t believe 65% of the cast is ex neg finners and pre estoys. Are we irrels playing for 20th-11th
1433 days 22 hours ago
Vlad21
Not pass the torch
1433 days 21 hours ago
JasonXtreme
this is hype
1433 days 21 hours ago
Arris
who also has a thing for the racist fifth harmony member

LOOLOL, I

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!