This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL

Topic » CAST REVEAL

1448 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
DANIEL KING
1448 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
JESS / BRIGHTONGAL!

There’s two powerful duos waiting in the wings, but I have to call out the ladies first, so step on up, SHYANNE! Let’s face it, your name is a LIE… you might be the least shy person on your tribe! Whether you’re making new friends in an online Hunger, or giving four-year-olds one star in Fashion Famous on Roblox, you will always make your voice heard & meet new people. So, to match your level of simultaneous loving energy and outgoing personality, we had to cast someone just as warm as you. The rest of the game might know your partner from ruining their Survivor merge streak or posting Game of Thrones gifs on their blogs, but you would know your partner as your BROTHER, SEPARATED AT BIRTH.

Shyanne, please welcome your blood
1448 days 3 hours ago
PureEssence
production rly making shyanne seem like a jury threat right off the bat huh
1448 days 3 hours ago
_Adidas_
So u stalked my insta and didnt follow?
1448 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
Me being saved for last because my bloodline and I don’t even know each other I-

To be fair I didn’t even know his first name up until now
1448 days 3 hours ago
Vlad21
Lmao luis
1448 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
AHMED / FIGHTERMAN!

Last but not least, I’d like to bring out JOSH. Even with a thick cack and an impressive ability to keystalk in castings, a lot of your family was abroad during the casting of this show! We looked up, down, and around for a relative that would like to come on the show, and we were unfortunately unable to find any BLOOD that was interested. However, when we looked at your extended family, we found out that your STEPSIS was excited to play with her big stepbro!

Josh, please welcome your blood
1448 days 3 hours ago
Willie_
i’m bald
1448 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
oh i’m being cast as a filler chile
1448 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
at least i’m probably gonna bring the most drama and crack energy here which is fun
1448 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
MAX / MAXI1234!

So, as a final list, here are the tribes:

[TRIBE ESTOY-]
Arek (Arris)
Austyn (Oysterman11)
Brendan (BrenLa)
Daniel (NatePresnell)
Jason (JasonXtreme)
Josh (Marlakk)
Krista (anthousai)
Marcus (jdog)
Shyanne (shyannemystik)
Willie (Willie_)

[TRIBE AMIGO]
Ahmed (FighterMan)
Ash (Ashszoke)
Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
Ess (PureEssence)
Jess (BrightonGal)
Luis (_Adidas_)
Max (Maxi1234)
Nathan (nmh95)
Tofu (tofutime)
Vlad (Vlad21)

As hosts, we think this is a really awesome group of people & we want to thank each and every one of you for playing! We really look forward to this being a fun game with some friendly competition. As a token of our gratitude, we want to share with you a few things that will make this season different than the Blood vs. Water seasons you may have watched on Survivor.
1448 days 3 hours ago
BrenLa
I can’t believe I got called a grandfather - distasteful
1448 days 3 hours ago
PureEssence
you've got the greys to prove it brendan
1448 days 3 hours ago
Darbe
wtf I DONT SEE MY NAME
1448 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
For starters, let’s get the elephant out of the room…

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!