This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1404 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Because he was one of the only few people who wanted to work with me. I made it quite clear I was targeting you or Tim
1404 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
That move is still the ballsiest. Thats just facts theres not even an argument. Him wanting to work with you doesnt mean you wouldnt vote him when he was winning basically every immunity. Not saying he played the best game but that was the ballsiest singular move
1404 days 7 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Saying vincent did not have balls is just straight up wrong. If you were in his position at final 7 you would have played the idol after liam played his, knowing that you were one of 3 options to go home. Vincent made the ballsiest move of the game

In my opinion taht was not that ballsy cause the previous vote he secured trust with liam by voting with us to take out ryan when he coudlve voted liam with you and tim. That way liam was obviously gonna vote someone he had zero trust with over someone who he had zero trust with lmao
1404 days 7 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick. First off you talk about approaching the korubos at final 10 and then also approaching me and Tim at final 8 but looking back at our chats you didnt come to me at either of these votes. I came to you which was also the case in most other votes. I imagine if we ask the others they would also say the same. Also you talk about how I wasnt on board with a plan to split between Ryan and Vincent - A plan I never even knew about so clearly your read on the game was pretty terrible. Your read on the game is also proven to be terrible when you suggest blindsiding Vincent at final 6 when he already has immunity around his neck. You also talk about this magnificent social game yet most of the time I was the one having to start the conversations.
Like Vincent you made many mistakes in this game. The biggest of which being choosing to sit at the end with Liam and Vincent - two people who could be perceived as playing brilliant games by a jury. You claim that you KNOW (not think- KNOW) that you can beat both of them because they lost control of the game while the fact is you NEVER had control (except at final 4 where even then you gave Liam control of his fate by sending him to fire)
If you want to try convince me you had SOLE control another time go ahead but its unlikely to work.
You state that you made the move at final 4 because you had made a statement (in a private group chat) that you wanted to go against the best. Need I remind you that only 2 jury members (at most) saw this? Do you really think that this argument will be enough to convince  the jury to vote for you when the remaining 5 jurors never saw this?

Hey jake thanks for the question, First of all the minute merge was announced i was asleep so when ye said hey i responded straight away in the morning and i definitely had better conversations at the start of merge with vincent and raheem and aswell as this my alliance also confirmed that blaine was the target. At final 8 i reached out to you and timothy but timothy was definitely the messenger. It was at final 9 when the vincent/ryan split was announced by raheem and he told me you and tim were on board thus not needing to talk to you! I chatted to you anyway and u said u were voting raheem which made me change my mind and agree to liam and the sirianos that we ill do raheem. At final 8, i began talking more to timothy and he said you and him were working together cause u had no other options so thats why i dicussed the moves in a lot more detail with timothy cause i assumed they would get back to you. Aswell as this whenever i talked to you, you were answered with one words and you also got angry at me for telling liam about ethan targeting me. It was clear u didnt really want to talk to me so i took the hint and i went through timothy. My read on the game was not terrible and i always had a good grasp on what was going on. I totally forgot about vincent having immunity at final 6 and i cane straight back to you when i realised and i said i was doing liam. Its very unfair to say i didnt have a good read on this game when clearly i did. I also did play a very strong social game and the reason i didnt talk to you as much is because it wasnt that pleasant talking to you. You always responded with very simple answers and often took a long time to respond and i felt like you just didnt want to work with me so why would i talk to you as much when i cud spend more time focusing on other people.

I back myself in this game and if you dont then why the hell play it. Im very proud of the moves i made and i never said i took control of this game. But i put ideas in peoples heads and they did the job for me. I had a shield guarding me and i was receiving information from people all the time which therefore helped me to make moves and do what was best for me moving forwards! I made that statement to convince the people that were left to keep me and i just quoted it in my statement. Which means that the remaining five jurors have now seen this. If u dont believe i should win i value your opinion but i do think that everyone saw me as the easy option to sit beside at final 3 which is exactly what i wanted. No one saw me as a threat cause i made sure to always have so called ‘threaths’  left in the game. Liam and vincent did play great games but i just think they lack in more aspects than me. I know i have said it before but i had to relie on myself to get me here today and i really dont see bringing liam to final 3 as a mistake and after all i gave him a chance at fire its not like it was guaranteed he was coming. I believe that both liam and vincent played similar games. Its not to say that they were bad games but in my opinion i believe that having immunities and idols are great but to depend on them to stay in the game shows that their social and strategic games werent working out which is definitely a big weakness! Whereas mine didnt need these wins to get me here!
1404 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
Question for Vincent:
When we got to the F9, the initial plan was to vote out Liam but I heard you were trying to rally votes against me, so I tried to eliminate you instead.
Why did you think it was necessary to eliminate a white level player like me over more experienced players like Liam and Patrick?

At the begginning i decided to use my idol as some kind of ,,solid test of trust'', i told you and jake about that idol so i could see what you both would do with this information. Sorry but Jake felt loyal enough to me to tell me that you told all korubo that i have idol without my permission and it seemed a little sketchy to me when in our DMs you told me that ,,you would tell me to play it when i would be in danger'' cause that didnt include that you would leak that info to people. I know that you could said that info about my idol to korubos to either gain more trust with them over me or maybe you wanted me out that day but this decision you made showed me that youre not only competetive player to play with in challenges but also in strategy, i wasnt sure where you could stand and i knew you were doing much more stuff at f9 over people like liam or patrick who did almost completely nothing but following majority. This is my opinion i considered you bigger threat to my game at f9 than other people. I decided to use that vote as explanation to other side that im willing to play with them and they let me reach the end after our original tribe lost majoirty. So even when we lost majority after voting you out i still could adapt myself to sirianos people
1404 days 3 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
First of all, congratulations to the final 3!

If you don’t mind, I wanted to share my thoughts through the steps you all said, which leads to my questions.

Liam- in your speech, you claim that Vincent doesn’t deserve the win because of immunity threats. You claim that nobody wanted to work with you.

Day 1 I pulled you aside and said we needed to stick like glue. It was just you and me until day 3 when I felt safe enough to invite latisha and Patrick along.
From there it was OUR show. Numerous times in public chats I said my vote, when I said you were my “ho-bro” I wasn’t joking.

Even in the round I was voting you, I prayed you had an idol.

Don’t take credit for “patching it up” because you did no work there.

Point is, that was your only flaw and that was thinking nobody had your back when in reality each day I informed you in what I heard.

Best of luck my guy.

Vincent, ohhh boi. Lol

You are a phenomenal player and I will admit in f6 I wanted you gone and fought for immunity to snatch it.

I may get viewed as a floater but reading my confessionals explains everything I worked my ever living ass off.

So I hear the jury thinks you don’t deserve the win because of CHANCE. But I recall you doing alot of schemes as well.

Patrick,

Don’t let your ego get in the way.

You played “ok”

Your best “move” was final5. Congratulations!!! It took all game to get me out.

You put yourself on the throne saying you “made bonds” you even went as far to claim responsibility of creating the Siriano 4. Stop. Me and Liam talked about it hours before I sent you a INVITE.

Not trying to come across as bitter because I’m not.

I’m sorry but when you claim credit for things I know we’re someone else’s blood/sweat/tears, that loses my vote.

To the 3 of you, you probably know my vote already.
1404 days 3 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
So Vincent: What happened regarding the patrick vote f7?

Liam: Why should your strategy  be looked up to and respected for future seasons?

Patrick: what makes you worthy of a million dollars?
1404 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent, oh Vincent. In this game you made mistake after mistake and were only in danger for 2 tribals from final 12 on. I do give you credit for being ballsy and holding your idol at final 7 but at the moment that is the only move that you have made (or rather didn't make)  that I consider to be a good move. You also claim that you did not rely on luck but I can count many times where you got lucky. I also do understand your logic behind not playing the idol on me although there is very much flaws in it.

Questions: At Final 8, do you really believe that voting out someone who was pretty much  afk and had publicly stated that their head wasn't really in the game was really the right move? In voting out Ryan you screwed over me and Tim and essentially forced yourself to win a lot of (some would say rely on) immunities.

I thought about showing at some point of the game that i was able to completely turn the game on its head without people expecting the result of tribal, i spinned the wheel and first i gained ethans trust and we all agreed to vote patrick, then he told people to vote him out but something didnt work with that and patrick heard that and sirianos decided to vote out ryan with everyone, korubos tried to outwit sirianos by voting out liam and showing who was in control of this game but right before the vote i wanted to outwit all of the plans that people actually were doing for couple of hours in couple of minutes by switching my vote to show that i could be in control of my fate in the game and i could stand out more than other by flipping that vote. I didnt only see no benefits from keeping ryan in the game but i saw even more benefits from doing that cause i could gain even more trust from sirianos people and i didnt want to end up in f7 with only korubos people to depend on cause i really wanted to go to finale with ethan patrick and latisha because they were weaker in challenges and i would stand out more in front of them than going to the end with you tim and ryan. His head wasnt in the game but this vote wasnt completely about him but about my benefits, after betraying you and tim i gained your trust back and after listening to sirianos i gained more trust which still kept me in good relations with everyone.

Give a counter argument to your being swap screwed. Yes you were put in the minority but the swap also benefited you in more ways than one. (In other words tell us how you benefited from the swap). Also tell us points where you WERE lucky in the game because you definitely didn't get here solely through strategy

Swap benefit me with the fact that i knew that someone had sirianos idol, sadly this knowledge didnt work out good for you or tim but because of that i could prepare for sirianos people playing idols and i could feel sure that even if they would try to idol someone out it wouldnt be me cause i was trying to prepare myself for it for a long time, that expalins f8 move, if liam wouldnt have idols and latisha would have them... my options would be seriously limited. I was telling people in siriano at swap that im open to play individual game which includes them so i feel like i had opportunity to get to these people before any korubo could and be someone who they would trust more than any other korubos cause i joined them first. i have to admit swap challenge was really lucky for me if i wouldnt play puzzles but something else, i think i wouldnt win this immunity but patrick was telling me for whole swap ,,dont worry we need you alex is inactive and we want to play with you'', idk if i would go home but i would be vulnerable, luckily i wasnt cause we had challenge i was good in. at f9 i was extremely lucky that my test worked out and even though raheem was leaking facts about my idol you jake came to me back and decided to tell me about this. If i wouldnt be lucky at some point there and you would leave me out of the loop im not sure how f9 would end up but i was lucky that my test worked good and after telling you about the idol you didnt stay away from me too. f8 challenge was really lucky for me to win, i think i would be peoples target if i wouldnt win this but after winning this immunity i tried to give my best to be in best relations with everyone and go under the radar and thats why i voted out ryan instead of liam, i could have majority with korubo but im pretty sure i would be idoled out by latisha if she would have 2 idols. at f7 liam could vote me out but i was lucky that my relation between me and him didnt look fake so he voted out tim over me but if he would know i was targetting him i would go at f7 home so i was lucky. at f6 im happy you were inactive with latisha cause you would win these challenges over me i think, luckily you werent there i won immunity and i could decide who i didnt want to have at f5. at f5 i didnt have huge luck things didnt go my way. at f4 if i wouldnt win immunity im pretty sure my name would come up and who knows what would happen so i was lucky.

You say that you intentionally voted out all of the Korubos. Do you think this is good jury management considering 5 of the 7 jury members are the people you set out to betray? You said to me at the start of the game that you didn't want to be seen as a flipper yet that is exactly how we on the jury see you.

I didnt voted out tim, i meant that in my mind i didnt want to see korubos in the finale with me because i couldnt be able to win last immunities i believe if korubos were there. we all agreed to take out blaine, we all knew raheem was acting sketchy and we couldnt trust him, we all knew ryan didnt care about the game at that point so it wasnt that huge deal for him to go home since he was fine with that, i didnt take out tim, i was afraid of you jake after you almost won against me in the f10 immunity challenge and won swap challenge in really similar time to me so thats what happenned, i think i could go with tim to the end if he would be still there but keeping other korubos people wasnt beneficial for me for my end game. I think that the only people i decided to flip on was only ryan, liam and you jake, rest of the jury wouldnt say that i flip flopped at them. i flipped on ryan cause i had my reason to do it to extend trust with everyone else, i flipped on liam cause that helped me extend trust with everyone else who were still in the game and i flipped on you jake because if we both would reach the end i think i wouldnt win against you since i could say that you had more control of the f9 vote over me that day and i had to stand out somehow in this game.

Once again sorry if anyone feels personally hurt by what i did but i hope you all would take it as the game stuff not life stuff
1404 days 2 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick: what makes you worthy of a million dollars?

Hey ethan im sorry if it comes across like im boosting my ego but im not! I had a very long chat with liam at the start of this game aswell clearly and i said to him whos he been talking to and he said u and latisha and i was like omg same! And then i suggested should i make a groupchat and liam said he would talk to you if you were on board and i said id talk to latisha. Then I made the groupchat and invited you to it so i dont know where you got yours from but thats what happened on my end of the stick! Another thing you said was that it took me until final 5 to get me out and to be hownst i really dont know where this si coming from. I never targeted you until i was forced to at final 5 but ckearly you had it out for me. I had talked to you and i thought we resolved it but clearly not. Someone mustve been whispering in your ear spreading lies but i never did go out of my way to take you out.

Now for your question why should i win the million. Its undeniable that we all played a good game and thats why we are all sitting here. My main ppan throughout this game was to 1) have a shield to protect me against votes 2) make suggestions to people about who should go home and put ideas in peoples heads and finally 3) get people to come with me with information that i could then use to further me in this game. I definitely played my hardest and i believe i made some good moves in this game. I always trued my best to know where every vote was going and i didnt relie on finding idols or immunities to get me to this seat. I would love your vote but if not there is definitely no hard feelings on my behalf!
1404 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent
Question for Vincent:
Liam kind of explained what happened with the Ryan vote and why you were able to be coerced into voting for Ryan over Liam. With that, I want to note that Liam has been the biggest target this whole game and has still managed to make it to the end. Do you have any regret for not taking the chance to take Liam out then? And I don’t really want to hear about whether or not Patrick would’ve broken the tie or not because I’ll ask him about that later, I just wanna know if you regret it or not.

Btw at f8 vote i was the one who came with help to liam and i straight forward told him that i wanted to make move on ryan. liam was telling me that day that he didnt care if he would be going home and he will agree with whatever is going to happen so i assumed that even if he has idols and hes bluffing it would be good to gain his trust, carry him a bit further and vote him out with everyone. I knew i will have opportunity to do it near the end but obviously at f4 patrick decided to save liam to throw his own and my own game for liam. i always thought logically about this game but move patrick made at f4 was complete unpredictable and dumb so i dont regret that i didnt vote out liam at f8 because it would limit my options later on, i only regret the fact that i didnt expect that patrick seriously wanted to carry threat in the game to the final tribal council but if i would have another chance and see what would happen at f8 i think that even worse scenario would be waiting for me at f7 and i expect i wouldnt make to the end if i wouldnt vote out ryan. in this game its all about keeping trust with people and i needed to know everyones plan from begginning until the end to feel safe, i showed i always knew what was going on except f7 and it was because i maintained trust between me and every player left in the game please respect that but i dont regret voting out ryan cause time for liam to go to jury was at f4 in my mind.
1404 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent
So Vincent: What happened regarding the patrick vote f7?

you mean patrick vote f5? please confirm im correct
1404 days 2 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Vincent, I’m asking about the round I told you I thought it was best to vote patrick early on.

F5 wasn’t what I asked lol its ok

F7 was when Jake had informed me patrick was throwing my name, I rallied but ended up being 1 vote. I’m asking what happened there because I never said a word about it but it was on my mind.
1404 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent
F7 was when Jake had informed me patrick was throwing my name, I rallied but ended up being 1 vote. I’m asking what happened there because I never said a word about it but it was on my mind.

that was f8 not f7 ill answer
1404 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent
you see? thats why i was confused a lil bit :D
1404 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent

I couldnt convince people to switch votes on Patrick because i was really tired and busy that day and all what i was able to do was to talk to you ethan on tg before i went sleep where we talked to vote for patrick but then 3 h before tribal when i came back i heard from tim that a lot has happenned while i wasnt active and sirianos switched votes to ryan and korubos wanted hardly to vote out liam, i couldnt force everyone to change their decisions and go for patrick cause i would play way too hard there and put target on my back when i didnt want to do it that so obviously, i could sway people to vote out patrick but i didnt want to do it if we didnt have enough votes for that to happen. in the end 3 people planned to vote for liam and 3 planned to vote for ryan, you told me that you didnt want to take out liam yet so to gain more trust from you i decided to tell you that im going to vote for ryan cause majority will do that and honestly.... i dont know what you thought about that cause i believe i warned you majority will vote for ryan but i dont know if you read it or not lol cause that one time when i was saying there would be no votes to get patrick out you were answering me, ,,im voting for patrick'' lmaoooo

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!