This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1395 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
We'll now bring in the jury: Blaine, Raheem, Ryan, Timothy, Jake, Ethan, and Latisha voted out at the last tribal council.

Liam, Patrick, and Vincent... Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted 13 other people. You've made it this far. But now the power shifts to the jury—seven people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly. They will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury: I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

Please vote ASAP.

Good luck you three!

VOTES ARE DUE TUESDAY @ 7PM EST
1395 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
Hello everyone, i know some of you might be mad at me that i wasnt loyal to some of you or i didnt do anything what was possible to keep you safe but in the end i dont consider myself being the best of the best cause i know i could do way much more. I came to this game with goal to do big moves which would help me vote out threats in this game. In my case i knew i was able to go on immunity streak in this game and sadly i knew that my original tribe korubo were as good in challenges as me so i wanted to vote out my og tribemember right before finale so my place in the game wouldnt be questioned. i might or might not surprise you guys with this but i always were in every single challenge and i won 5 out of 8 individual challenges which were in the game. People were afraid of me and called me out in poll that im physical threat, biggest villain, most annoying and hated person by everyone but i dont think that in the end i wasnt likeable character. People wanted to trust me and go further with me even if i was huge threat and i always were kept in the loop because of my good social game i showed in this game to everyone. In strategic part of the game i always took a gamble that my spot in the game wasnt in danger and i never flushed my own idol because i had a feeling that im not going home. I had balls to not flush my own idol at f9 and at f7 when almost everyone on my place would use it cause i was willing to take these risk and not rely completely on my idol. i didnt decide to save tim or jake later on in the game because after that i could go home since i would have no protection and i was really standing out of my original tribe. raheem voted for me at f9 cause i believe that he saw me as some kind of threat but i tried to do my best to make people trust me more than raheem and it leaded me here. i always kept idol in my pocket until the end and i announced that to half of the tribe because it always make people afraid of turning against me cause i could idol them out. If i wouldnt have idol people could turn against me since i was strong. I told tim jake liam and raheem that im willing to use my idol on them if they were in danger because this is always makes everyone feel safer with me around if im willing to save them. I was never unofficially voted out of this game like liam was two times at f7,f6 and patrick was almost at f5 because i used my cards correctly to be always in good relation with people and i really cared about every relationship between me and every member of the jury.

i did vote for blaine cause i didnt have benefit from keeping him around sadly,
i did vote for raheem and didnt try to flip the vote because raheem knew i was threat and i respect that, he was good competitor so i had to went along with that
i did flipped whole vote at ryan instead of liam because i didnt know what ryan was able to do and i didnt have chance of persuading him or manipulating him to do something together while liam actually wanted to play with me
i did vote for liam over tim but i could guess correctly and use my idol on you at f7 but i had to think about myself later on, im sorry i hope youre not mad
i had two ideas coming from patrick and ethan, ethan suggested to vote out latisha and patrick suggested to split votes between jake and liam, i did vote for liam that day but i knew what was going on and i wanted jake or liam going home over latisha because jake was the biggest competitor over me who could win last immunities in the finale and i kept that in mind, im sorry i didnt use my idol on you jake but i had really good relations with other people who wasnt that huge physical threats and i didnt want to risk it in the end. i hope you could look at me at someone who didnt completely rely on winning immunities and challenges cause you liked me and wanted to play with me, everyone thought same thing about me so i didnt only win challenges :/
i did vote for patrick at f5, i had really good bond with ethan and i wanted to sit next to him at the end cause hes really likeable guy! im sad he was idoled out, patrick was bigger threat than ethan and it didnt work because latisha made mistake and decided to save him. i dont regret voting for him cause its logically most right thing to do for me at this point: vote out patrick over ethan cause he is bigger threat
i did vote for liam at f4, i thought about it and i saw liam as someone who was more threatening to win than patrick or latisha and logically as player i didnt want to sit next to him. im sad latisha went home cause it wasnt her time to go.

i reached one goal in this game which was always voting for people who were more threatening in the game and in the end it wasnt my decision to take patrick and liam to the f3 with me. patrick is here cause he convinced latisha to save him and i think she made mistake, patrick decided to take liam to the end and i also think he made mistake.

i dont think that i controlled at all ethans and latishas vote, i dont want to claim any credit for it cause these moves were terrible for the end game and i would feel shame if i would be part of these moves but i always tried to make best moves for my game in the end and not only i was in good relation with people who are sitting with me at the end but also with jury cause i was playing you when you were going home and its always better to talk with you over ignoring you. i was talking about other ideas i was always open to anything but i usually had already plan in my mind and i tried to execute it as best way as possible. its not coincidence that im only korubo standing here and all korubos went home after first 5 votes cause i wanted to stand out in front of other 2 players who would sit next to me. i hope that you all can agree that i was always standing out the most over all korubos and you all could be afraid of me coming to this game cause you knew that i played chaotic in riola but you found enough confidence in yourself to trust me in this game and i hope that you will read this and at least hear me out.

Look i dont think that you all should be proud of me the most or that im super kind of hero who played this game perfectly but i truly tried my hardest every day in this game.

I think that i might deserve being the winner of this season more than liam and patrick because my place was never questioned in this game, i never had to save myself with idols cause either people wanted to play with me or i won immunity, which is hard to win these days. I dont think that Liam is deserving title of the winner more than me because if he wouldnt use his 2 idols he wouldnt be here and he made through FMC which he could loose if he just wasnt lucky tonight. He survived in this game but didnt mantain social relationships to make people actually want him to stay in this tribe. We all called him someone who was ,,running the show'' but please people take a look at how quickly everyone flipped on him at f7 when someone said hes running the show. That proves he wasnt the biggest threat in the game cause if he would be, people would stand beside him while they never did and it worked as good excuse to put target on liam over me. look at how i was dangerous and no one wanted to vote me out because people really liked me.
I dont think that Patrick deserves the title of the winner over me because he made terrible mistakes which was calling ethans name out 3 times in a row for no reason and loosing ethans trust which made him really loyal to me and almost ended patricks game at f5. Patrick also decided to take Liam with him to the end because he wanted to compete ,,against the best'' which is exacly what Woo Hwang said the day before he lost with Tony Vlachos in front of the jury which was laughing at him for making such a terrible decision. Please dont include me in this decision cause i didnt decide to let Liam come to the end cause he was bigger threat and i want to stay out of it. Patrick would go home at f5 if he wouldnt fool Latisha and this isnt only his work cause Latisha wanted to make move to not be seen as floater so if Latisha would feel deserving to win she wouldnt save Patrick.

What i wanted to say is that i can call myself a player who is sitting here not because of luck like in case of my opponnents but because of trying hard from begginning until the end, they never were swap screwed, they wasnt able to take me out when they had the chance so i think that i have at least equal chances when im standing next to them here. Please dont look at me as someone who was goat or floater, i never wanted to act like that i always tried to influence people to gain as much benefits as possible and i sitting here i hope that i did that

Ill answer any question you would have jury members, im truly sorry again for whatever i did which made you feel personal hurt against me. if you feel that way its ok but try to vote for someone who tried the hardest in this game
1395 days 19 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Question for Patrick:
What was your strategy in eliminating Latisha from the game, one would assume that keeping her around, would be an easier victory for you?Please don't use the compete against the best reason

Question for Liam:
Why do you think you deserve to be the winner. One might argue that you should've been eliminated many times, you just got lucky. What do you have to say to those who say the only reason you are here is not due to your strategy but due to the poor decisions of others?

Question for Vincent:
When we got to the F9, the initial plan was to vote out Liam but I heard you were trying to rally votes against me, so I tried to eliminate you instead.
Why did you think it was necessary to eliminate a white level player like me over more experienced players like Liam and Patrick?
1395 days 18 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Vincent, oh Vincent. In this game you made mistake after mistake and were only in danger for 2 tribals from final 12 on. I do give you credit for being ballsy and holding your idol at final 7 but at the moment that is the only move that you have made (or rather didn't make)  that I consider to be a good move. You also claim that you did not rely on luck but I can count many times where you got lucky. I also do understand your logic behind not playing the idol on me although there is very much flaws in it.

Questions: At Final 8, do you really believe that voting out someone who was pretty much  afk and had publicly stated that their head wasn't really in the game was really the right move? In voting out Ryan you screwed over me and Tim and essentially forced yourself to win a lot of (some would say rely on) immunities.

Give a counter argument to your being swap screwed. Yes you were put in the minority but the swap also benefited you in more ways than one. (In other words tell us how you benefited from the swap). Also tell us points where you WERE lucky in the game because you definitely didn't get here solely through strategy

You say that you intentionally voted out all of the Korubos. Do you think this is good jury management considering 5 of the 7 jury members are the people you set out to betray? You said to me at the start of the game that you didn't want to be seen as a flipper yet that is exactly how we on the jury see you.

Patrick and Liam. I will write you questions once your speeches are posted
1395 days 18 hours ago
lliiaamm
Hello Jury, first of all I wanna thank the Jury for making this a great game and I wanna congratulate both Patrick & Vincent for making it here.

My journey by far was not easy and I really had to fight for my spot in this game. On the Siriano tribe I formed an alliance with Ethan, Latisha & Patrick (with final 2 alliances with Ethan & Patrick) I also had a final 2 alliance with Gabriel. Ethan & I were calling all the shots on OG Siriano and we got rid of 2 inacts (Will & Ondra) very easily. During the tribe swap Vincent came to Siriano and won immunity still I had control and easily voted out Alex.

At the merge, I Knew Siriano was at a 6-4 disadvantage and I knew the Siriano Idol had been found and I knew Vincent had the Korubo idol. During a challenge pre-merge Raheem said I was good at challenges and I felt like I would be an easy target for Korubo so I looked for what felt like years and found the first merge idol without a clue. I told Patrick about the idol to form trust and bring our alliance closer together. I tried to convince the Korubo's that the game wouldn't be a tribal lines based game so my Siriano alliance could be safe and gain majority. When the Blaine name was thrown around I was on board and also pushed for him since my Siriano 4 were safe.

The final 9, Timothy & Jake both approached me saying they didn’t really trust Raheem and together we cooperated into voting out Raheem. At this point I was starting to get suspicious that Latisha had an idol (which she did) Raheem was a huge social threat and I had great working relationships with Jake, Timothy & Vincent so I felt targeting Raheem was more beneficial than targeting Vincent.

Final 8, *sighs* I purposely tried to lose the challenge since I pushed so hard for Raheem to go and didn’t want people to see me as a threat. The challenge did me no justice. I got almost all of the positive answers and I was DEAD INSIDE. Originally that vote was the messiest Ethan wanted to target Patrick. Ryan wasn’t full heartedly in the game. Latisha & Patrick were on board with voting out Ryan. Originally Vincent was going to vote for me but he expressed he wasn’t happy with Ryan not wanting to talk to him and with a lot of talking I got him to keep me in the game. This challenge also made me decide that targeting Vincent would ultimately be stupid since people didn’t really like him all that much.

Final 7, As soon as I lost the challenge I knew I was going to get votes. Jake & Tim were telling me very similar things, Ethan & Latisha were avoiding talking to me While Patrick & Vincent were one-worded messaging me so I knew something was up so I played the idol. For my decision to vote out Tim over Jake I thought that if Tim left people were more likely to target Jake and that Tim had better connections with people.

Final 6, My back was against the wall and I knew I was next. Vincent won immunity and I knew he had the clue so I looked at his recent activity and joined the groups he was searching in and I found the idol before him (Which I think shows that I looked harder than he did). I threw Jake’s name out there since I knew people saw him as a threat but I knew people were scared to make a move. I patched things up with Ethan, Patrick & Vincent but I knew that there was still a huge potential for them to vote me. Ethan let me know that they were splitting between Jake & I so I played the idol to ensure my safety and the person who I saw as my biggest obstacle out of the game.

Final 5, I won immunity and I found out that the target was Patrick who I didn’t want going but I also didn’t want Ethan out. Vincent both had an idol that everyone knew about and Latisha admitted to me she had an Idol. Right before the vote Patrick was acting a little comfortable in our DM’s so I voted against Latisha just incase that she played the idol on Patrick (which she did) and if she voted for Patrick as well it would tie between her and Ethan and 150% Vincent & I would’ve voted for Latisha. Unfortunately Ethan left but since I didn’t vote for Patrick I was still in good with him & Vincent.

Final 4, I lost the immunity challenge and I really felt vulnerable. I spoke with Vincent about targeting Patrick and I said to him Patrick will win if I’m voted out. I spoke with Patrick about voting Latisha so I could have a chance at fire which he agreed to. Once i realised Vincent wouldn’t vote Patrick I voted for Latisha and went to fire and won.

I truly believe I’m the most deserving winner, I had to fight harder than any other player in the game. My name was thrown out since the final 9 and I Made Final 3. I was the BIGGEST threat in this game and I Made Final 3. No one wanted to work with me and I still Made Final 3. I overcame all odds you could in this game and I think I played the best game out of the final 3.

Vincent says I relied on idols. He relied on Immunity challenges way more than I did Idols. He had the worst jury management out of the final 3 and was easily influenced by others.
As much as I love Patrick I think that he should’ve voted me out at final 4 because he would’ve won and It was my relationship with him that wanted him to keep me in the game.
1395 days 18 hours ago
lliiaamm
Question for Liam:
Why do you think you deserve to be the winner. One might argue that you should've been eliminated many times, you just got lucky. What do you have to say to those who say the only reason you are here is not due to your strategy but due to the poor decisions of others?

I feel like it wasn't as much luck as people think. I worked my ass off to find those idols, win that immunity challenge, to get even ONE person on my side, win that FMC. No one wanted to work with me and yet I still fought my way to the FTC. Everyone I voted for left except for the final 5 tribal council which I casted a precautionary vote for Latisha to try and save Ethan.
1395 days 18 hours ago
lliiaamm
I'm happy to answer all questions btw
1395 days 17 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Question for Liam:
Can you talk me through your thought process and strategy for the final 7 vote. The way you described it isn’t exactly aligning with my perception of that move (I’m not gonna say if my perception of that move is good or bad yet), so I’d like to give you the chance to elaborate more on why you think you were able to pull off that idol play.
1395 days 17 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Question for Vincent:
Liam kind of explained what happened with the Ryan vote and why you were able to be coerced into voting for Ryan over Liam. With that, I want to note that Liam has been the biggest target this whole game and has still managed to make it to the end. Do you have any regret for not taking the chance to take Liam out then? And I don’t really want to hear about whether or not Patrick would’ve broken the tie or not because I’ll ask him about that later, I just wanna know if you regret it or not.
1395 days 17 hours ago
lliiaamm
Question for Liam:
Can you talk me through your thought process and strategy for the final 7 vote. The way you described it isn’t exactly aligning with my perception of that move (I’m not gonna say if my perception of that move is good or bad yet), so I’d like to give you the chance to elaborate more on why you think you were able to pull off that idol play.

My first indication that something was happening was of course receiving votes the previous tribal and I knew the 'Touchy Subjects' challenge would result in people viewing me as a bigger threat. My Strategic conversations with especially Jake, Patrick & Vincent were very deep so when Patrick & Vincent would just randomly out of no where 1 word answer me it had me really confused. Ethan & Latisha were also very distant from me about the vote and weren't really giving me definite answers on names or anything like that. My last indication was when you and Jake both said similar things about finalising a plan with me which I thought was quite odd since we finalised it the previous day (My Timezone) so I was convinced that people were making a move against me. As for voting for you I voted for you because it seemed you had a good relationship with Patrick who I wanted to be closer to me. I also thought that if you stayed you would be harder to campaign against since people trusted you. Keeping Jake I could campaign against someone that people could actually get behind. In conclusion I think that I was able to pull off that idol play with my perceptive skills. I saw people acting differently towards me specifically and I made my move.
1395 days 16 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Liam. Like Vincent you relied on immunity to get here (although not as much). In the only game I have played with you before I played a comparable game (not exact but similar) to the one that you have played and and you berated me for relying on immunity at final tribal so why should I vote for you here when you dont respect that gameplay (I know part of it was you trying to help mac win but still)
You basically say in your speech that you set out at the merge to play a safe game and not turn on any of your allies. Not once did you throw out one of your allies names even when it was me or one of them you didnt even try to throw me a bone which forced me to vote you. Some people may view that as loyalty but when you werent closely aligned with over half of the jury do you think that they should reward that loyalty when it wasnt shown to them?
Also with that last point why should I vote for someone who played the opposite of how I wanted the game to be played and dont say because it worked for you. Vincent and patrick played closely to how I wanted it to be played and it also  worked out for them
1395 days 16 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Hmm @liam okay, I’m still not getting exactly what I thought went down. I still think it was a great move, but in my head I guess I had made it to be a grander move than I thought it was and I gave you much more credit than you just gave yourself. I was hoping you would mention something else but it was still a good move nonetheless.
1395 days 16 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam. Like Vincent you relied on immunity to get here (although not as much). In the only game I have played with you before I played a comparable game (not exact but similar) to the one that you have played and and you berated me for relying on immunity at final tribal so why should I vote for you here when you dont respect that gameplay (I know part of it was you trying to help mac win but still)
You basically say in your speech that you set out at the merge to play a safe game and not turn on any of your allies. Not once did you throw out one of your allies names even when it was me or one of them you didnt even try to throw me a bone which forced me to vote you. Some people may view that as loyalty but when you werent closely aligned with over half of the jury do you think that they should reward that loyalty when it wasnt shown to them?
Also with that last point why should I vote for someone who played the opposite of how I wanted the game to be played and dont say because it worked for you. Vincent and patrick played closely to how I wanted it to be played and it also  worked out for them

I think the difference between your game in Chillum's and mine in here was my perception of the game. In Chillum's you brought both Mac & I to the end which I thought wasn't a great move while In HAG's I clearly saw who were threats (you, Tim & Raheem) and I did not let them get to the end. I was also in the minority for a long time while in Chillum's you were voting with the majority for every vote. Secondly I don't disrespect that style of game play I just personally thought Mac made more of the strategic decisions.

I did throw out Patrick's & Latisha's names many times so I don't think I was completely loyal to the Siriano 4 but I definitely understood that the biggest threats in the game were from the Korubo tribe specifically you, Tim & Raheem. I don't think my game was a safe one whatsoever I was a target since Final 9 I had to do whatever it took to be safe every tribal council after that. I was willing to work with anyone who would work with me. I kept people like Ethan & Patrick around since I knew they would be more likely to be loyal to me than if I kept you or Tim.

I think people should award me Sole Survivor because I had to fight and play harder than both Vincent and Patrick. I didn't play a safe game. I didn't ride people's coattails. All of my decisions were my own. I got my spot here because I deserved it and made the most strategic decisions I could make. I truly feel like I outwitted, outplayed and outlasted the jury as well as Patrick & Vincent.
1395 days 15 hours ago
Rodrigues75
"I did throw out Patrick's & Latisha's names many times"

Really? Not to me while i was there. The one time you threw out patricks name was at final 8 when you told me ETHAN (ie not you) wanted patrick gone. And considering  there was only 2 rounds after I was voted out this statement is not true from my perspective.

" I was willing to work with anyone who would work with me"
Also not true. I was willing to work with you at final 6 but you told me you were 100% voting for me when I asked so of course I wasnt going to push it when you would have used any name I threw out as ammunition.

" I don't think my game was a safe one whatsoever"
Your game was safe... You planned to stick with the sirianos and thats exactly what you did. The one time I genuinely believe that you were willing to against them was at the ryan vote where I believe you would have voted Patrick if you hadnt found out we had told him you were coming for him. Again you took the safe move by voting Ryan. You also say how you brought non threats to the end. What isnt safe about that? None of the threats that you mentioned were even in final 5
1395 days 15 hours ago
dpanjauregui
I have another question for Liam:
For the most part, I know what the faults were of the other two finalists. For both of them, their main downfall was not getting rid of you when they had the opportunity to do so. However, the faults in your game aren’t as clear and I’m not sure if the faults of others necessarily should warrant you winning. Can you elaborate on the times in this game where you did mess up?
1395 days 14 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hello Jury, I would love to say a huge thanks to you all for a great season and i loved every minute of it! Im so happy to be sitting here and i hope i can win over your vote tonight! I know many of you may thinking wtf did he bring liam to ftc for but ill explain later on in my statement. Anyway Ill try and keep this short and sweet :)

Strategy:

So coming into this game my strategy was to be a strong social player as lets be honest im definitely not a challenge threat lol. Anyway on the first day i formed an alliance called the Strong Siriano Four which included liam latisha ethan and me! Out of those four liam was my number 1 and i knew that he would be a perfect shield for me in this game. He was a physical player and he also took on the leadership role of the group which was great for my game.

Pre-Merge:

This stage of the game was pretty smooth as we just kept chopping off the inactives and even when we had a tribe swap alex and gabriel left which really had little impact on my game apart from the numbers disadvatage going in to merge.

Merge:

-Final 10-
My game really started to take shape when merge hit and i knew i had to do some work in order to get the 4 sirianos in a good position for the next few votes. I reached out to basically all the korubos and they all said that blaine was inactive and they would vote him. That was music to my ears so i told the alliance and we took blaine out of the game ! Sorry blaine :(

-Final 9-
After the blaine vote i realised that the korubos were a fairly solid 5 and we would have to do a good lot of work in order to split them up. However when i asked around i heard that they were willing to cut raheem. This plan sounded ok but i wanted to really see what was going on so i started to talk to raheem and we devised a plan to split the votes between Ryan and Vincent! When i told the alliance, liam wasnt on board and as i realised closer to the vote neither were tim and jake. I didnt want to push this vote because i knew that that could place a target on my back so i sat back and saw raheems torch snuffed.

-Final 8-
After the crazy challenge a lot was revealed and it really put this game into perspective for me. I realised that Liam was the one who was taking all the credit for the Sirianos moves and everyone saw him as the controller of the tribe and aswell as that he had an jdol which he told me about and i knew i had to change the course of this game. So i reached out to both jake and timothy.  Up to this point i had barely talked to them but i knew i needed them in my gameplan. I put out liams name to them and they were very keen to take him out. However i wasnt going to give korubo a numbers advantage so i proposed a deal to timothy. The deal was that we would vote ryan out at final 8 and i said if that happened i would do liam next vote! I also heard that ethan was voting me but i wasnt going to turn on the four just yet so i let it slide. Anyway ryan got the chop but it opened my eyes to the fact that Timothy and Jake were not to be trusted. They went against their word and inwas willing to forgive but not forget.

-Final 7-
Going into final 7 everyone knew liam needed to go and my plan for having him as a shield really worked in my favour but what they didnt know was that he actually did have an idol. I started the plan to take liam out and it spread like wildfire. However i knew that there was a very high chance in liam playing the idol. I knew that Liam was never going to vote me out because if he did then he was down on numbers and he realised that timothy and jake were big threats. This tribal was not a surprise to me and i knew that it would benefit my game either way, liam went home or timothy and jake were split up.

-Final 6-
At final 6 i wasnt leaving anything to chance. I knew that liam had the capability to find another idol and although my original plan was to boot Vincent he won immunity. So i made another plan which as to split the vote between jake and liam. I brought it to Vincent and although he was wary of it, he agreed. However everyone thought that if liam didnt play an idol he wouldve went home in the revote. But i didnt want that to happen because i had liam in the palm of my hand. He was very vulnerable and knew he was on the outs. Fortunately he did the dirty work for me and sent jake packing which left blood on both vincents and liams hand but mine were squeaky clean.

-Final 5-
I knew that if liam won immunity my head was very much on the chopping block. I also knew that both latisha and Vincent had idols which left me ethan and liam. I gave it my all in that challenge but liam was just quicker so i knew i was in deep shit. Liam gave me the heads up that latisha ethan and Vincent were voting me so what did i do i wrote into the groupchat this , “Guys i know ye are probs gonna vote me but my vote for the end is for people that played big games and werent afraid to sit beside someone at the end, Be a pussy or stand up and play against the people that deserve to be here!” With this little speech of mine latisha text me a few moments later and gave me HER idol. I was shocked and i knew it was because she wanted to prove she deserved to be here which she did. Then at tribal, ethan got the chop and now i had made it to final 4 against some strong ass players.

-Final 4-
My last big move! Many of you are probably wondering why i wouldnt i just boot liam out the door and make it a ftc that i had a very good shot at winning. But at final 5 i made a statement that i wanted to play against the best and it saved me so i wasnt going to not stick to my word, so i sent liam to fire. Aswell as this , Liam lost control of this game the minute i threw out his name. He relied on idols and immunity wins to get him here but he never went against me even though i voted for him twice which is why i sent him to fire. In this game i value trust and loyalty and liam showed both me and to be honest i believe that latisha played almost a better game than liam and it was way too similar to mine. She used her own idol to gain trust with me and send ethan packing, she received close to zero votes in this game and she played an excellent under the radar game. So i made the decision to send them both to fire and i stand by my decision.

With all that being said, i deserve to WIN this game because i played an excellent social game and i didnt relie on either idols or immunities to get me where i am today. I fought so hard to be here
and you may think i did the stupidest move at final 4 but i didnt. Both liam and Vincent played very good games but no one ever trusted them. They relied on jewelry to get them past each vote and in my opinion their games are very similar. I made big moves at the right time while always having a backup plan ready. I knew almost every vote i was safe and i also was a step ahead of everyone. I formed strong alliances and even got someone to play an idol for me. I played a hell of a game and although i may have told a lie here or there i still managed to have great jury management because at one stage of this game majority of the jury trusted me. I hope you can reward my tremendoes effort with your vote!

Thanks for reading that and i wish the other two the best of luck!

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!