This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1404 days 18 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
My votes for merge:
F10 - Blaine
F9 - Raheem
F8 - Ryan
F7 - Liam
F6 - Liam
F5 - Ethan
F4 - Latisha
1404 days 17 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Question for Patrick:
What was your strategy in eliminating Latisha from the game, one would assume that keeping her around, would be an easier victory for you?Please don't use the compete against the best reason

Yes of course keeping latisha could've been an easy win for me but looking at liam and Vincent's game i know that i can beat them without taking the easy option of bringing latisha. I gave liam the fire challenge because as i said in my speech i made a bold statement at final 5 and i never back down from my word or a fight. Both Vincent and liam lost control of this game in my opinion. They barely orchestrated moves in merge and i was always getting information from everyone, i never put my game to chance and i never relied on immunity wins or idols to win. My game and my game alone got me to this seat and im very proud of that.
1404 days 17 hours ago
lliiaamm
I have another question for Liam:
For the most part, I know what the faults were of the other two finalists. For both of them, their main downfall was not getting rid of you when they had the opportunity to do so. However, the faults in your game aren’t as clear and I’m not sure if the faults of others necessarily should warrant you winning. Can you elaborate on the times in this game where you did mess up?

I think my biggest flaw was being too much of a leader early on. I was definitely leading votes for a lot of the game and brought people who I knew were weaker competitors so I think aligning with them put me as a huge threat. I also think that performing well in the challenges was a huge mistake of mine as well since it also put me as a threat.
1404 days 17 hours ago
lliiaamm
I don't wanna lose this game based on lies pls don't take credit for moves other people did tysm x
1404 days 17 hours ago
lliiaamm
"I did throw out Patrick's & Latisha's names many times"

Really? Not to me while i was there. The one time you threw out patricks name was at final 8 when you told me ETHAN (ie not you) wanted patrick gone. And considering  there was only 2 rounds after I was voted out this statement is not true from my perspective.

" I was willing to work with anyone who would work with me"
Also not true. I was willing to work with you at final 6 but you told me you were 100% voting for me when I asked so of course I wasnt going to push it when you would have used any name I threw out as ammunition.

" I don't think my game was a safe one whatsoever"
Your game was safe... You planned to stick with the sirianos and thats exactly what you did. The one time I genuinely believe that you were willing to against them was at the ryan vote where I believe you would have voted Patrick if you hadnt found out we had told him you were coming for him. Again you took the safe move by voting Ryan. You also say how you brought non threats to the end. What isnt safe about that? None of the threats that you mentioned were even in final 5

- I was willing to vote Patrick & Latisha for final 7, 6 & 5...
- I was working with Vincent & Ethan at the final 6 and you were my biggest obstacle in the game. It was the best way I could survive
-Exactly I took out all the people who could beat me. My game wasn't safe because I was always the target almost every tribal council I went to. I could beat the Sirianos so I brought them closer to the end.
1404 days 17 hours ago
lliiaamm
Also the reason I voted for Ryan was because I was told you were voting for me so yes I voted Ryan to save myself otherwise voting for you or Patrick would've ended with me leaving
1404 days 17 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Patrick. First off you talk about approaching the korubos at final 10 and then also approaching me and Tim at final 8 but looking back at our chats you didnt come to me at either of these votes. I came to you which was also the case in most other votes. I imagine if we ask the others they would also say the same. Also you talk about how I wasnt on board with a plan to split between Ryan and Vincent - A plan I never even knew about so clearly your read on the game was pretty terrible. Your read on the game is also proven to be terrible when you suggest blindsiding Vincent at final 6 when he already has immunity around his neck. You also talk about this magnificent social game yet most of the time I was the one having to start the conversations.
Like Vincent you made many mistakes in this game. The biggest of which being choosing to sit at the end with Liam and Vincent - two people who could be perceived as playing brilliant games by a jury. You claim that you KNOW (not think- KNOW) that you can beat both of them because they lost control of the game while the fact is you NEVER had control (except at final 4 where even then you gave Liam control of his fate by sending him to fire)
If you want to try convince me you had SOLE control another time go ahead but its unlikely to work.
You state that you made the move at final 4 because you had made a statement (in a private group chat) that you wanted to go against the best. Need I remind you that only 2 jury members (at most) saw this? Do you really think that this argument will be enough to convince  the jury to vote for you when the remaining 5 jurors never saw this?
1404 days 16 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Liam

- I was willing to vote Patrick & Latisha for final 7, 6 & 5...
- I was working with Vincent & Ethan at the final 6 and you were my biggest obstacle in the game. It was the best way I could survive

These two statements are kind of contradictory dont you think? You werent willing to vote patrick or latisha  when I asked if you were 100% voting me and you responded yes

If your game wasnt safe. Name one move you made  that you didnt have to make to get here
1404 days 16 hours ago
Rodrigues75
-Exactly I took out all the people who could beat me. My game wasn't safe because I was always the target almost every tribal council I went to. I could beat the Sirianos so I brought them closer to the end.

When you only take out the people who you perceive can beat you that is playing safe
1404 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Vincent - I dont think that Patrick deserves the title of the winner over me because he made terrible mistakes which was calling ethans name out 3 times in a row for no reason and loosing ethans trust which made him really loyal to me and almost ended patricks game at f5. Patrick also decided to take Liam with him to the end because he wanted to compete ,,against the best'' which is exacly what Woo Hwang said the day before he lost with Tony Vlachos in front of the jury which was laughing at him for making such a terrible decision

To be honest with you and ethan i never targeted ethan in this game and clearly  someone wanted to split us up. The only time i threw out ethans name was at final 5 and thats when he left. I knew that ethan was off with me because he barely spoke to me the last few days but what u just said in that speech is a complete lie because i did not throw out ethans name at all in this game. And although you think my last move was a dumb move i definitely disagree. I had the balls to bring someone who played a good game but going into the final 5 my plan was to sit beside ethan and latisha because i knew i could beat them. However this changed when liam won immunity  and so did you after this so i knew i needed liam in final 3 because both of your games are alot more similar than mine whereas with latisha sitting in final 3 she can take credit for some of my moves as we both played a good under the radar game and she did a big move in final 5. U and liam are great players but in order for me to win i need to show how different and adaptable my game has been and how i got here just by my relationships i built. I didnt play a big fancy game but i played it with passion and strength and although you are comparing me to woo he just didnt finish the job! I DESERVE TO WIN THIS GAME because i had the balls to make big moves unlike you who hid behind your immunity wins
1404 days 16 hours ago
lliiaamm
At first I was honestly going to vote for Latisha or you since I thought both of you could beat me in a challenge at final 5. When people said they could get behind voting for you I put my vote on you.

Voting for Latisha at the final 5. I put my vote on her last minute. I was originally voting for Patrick but put my vote on Latisha as an attempt to keep Ethan safe. Either way I still would’ve made FTC.
1404 days 16 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Saying vincent did not have balls is just straight up wrong. If you were in his position at final 7 you would have played the idol after liam played his, knowing that you were one of 3 options to go home. Vincent made the ballsiest move of the game
1404 days 16 hours ago
lliiaamm
I yet again will deny that I played a safe game when I was never really safe to begin with I was always the number 1 target.

I’m logging off for the night but I’m more than glad to continue answering in the morning
1404 days 16 hours ago
lliiaamm
I told Vincent I wasn’t voting him final 7 OOP
1404 days 16 hours ago
Rodrigues75
still. why would he believe that

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!