This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BRAZIL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1393 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
Liam I love you and I hope you win king
1393 days 17 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Here’s where my vote stands currently:
Patrick is out of contention for the win for me, Liam and Vincent showed they had a better grasp of what was going on in the game at all times. Vincent not playing his idol at 7 and 6 is proof of that, point blank. Patrick, you truly could’ve gone home at 8. It was almost you, you were the name that the sirianos brought up first and if I had been a bit wiser, I would’ve got korubo to stick with that plan and not turn it on Liam. In my eyes, and by the way the other Sirianos speak of you, you were at the
bottom of the Siriano 4.

Now, please answer as concisely as possible or else I probably won’t read the answer, I have one more questions for each of you.

Vincent: You have definitely changed my mind about you. You are a great player because you truly got information from everyone and always knew what was going on it, that is very clear. I respect your decision to vote out Ryan over Liam, it did definitely better your chances of getting to the end. Your physical and strategic game is strong, but almost everyone can agree your social game wasn’t the best and you had even rubbed some people the wrong way. that being said, what do you think is more important in this game, strategy or your social Game?
1393 days 17 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Patrick:
Ultimately, you got to the end because of me and Jake’s messy game, because of Latisha giving you an idol, because of Liam being a target. Had those three things not happened, it’s hard to see how you could still be sitting here at the end. I had really no contact with you up until final 8, you didn’t have the strongest relations with Siriano’s, and you weren’t able to foster a better relationship w/ Jake. In some ways, you got lucky. Tell me how there was less luck involved in your game then there was in Vincent and Liam’s
1393 days 17 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Liam:
In some ways, your social game and strategic game was lacking. I’m slowly realizing that you didn’t show the same ability to understand what was going on in the game as Vincent. Despite the results of that one challenge where everyone named you as a threat, it seems like that caused you to lay low a bit when you should’ve done the opposite and tried to get to know the Korubo’s better. In my eyes, you weren’t the biggest threat even after that challenge, but the fact that I felt you hadn’t done much to repair that image and form stronger bonds, showed me that I needed to get you out because you weren’t someone I could work with. with that being said, How does your social game compare to Vincent’s?
1393 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick:
Ultimately, you got to the end because of me and Jake’s messy game, because of Latisha giving you an idol, because of Liam being a target. Had those three things not happened, it’s hard to see how you could still be sitting here at the end. I had really no contact with you up until final 8, you didn’t have the strongest relations with Siriano’s, and you weren’t able to foster a better relationship w/ Jake. In some ways, you got lucky. Tell me how there was less luck involved in your game then there was in Vincent and Liam’s

My strongest relationship in this game was liam, i barely spoke to latisha cause she was inactive a lot and ethan was on tengaed so it was hard to have a proper discussion. The reason my name cane up at final 8 was because jake spread a lie to ethan that i was targeting him which therefore brought up my name! As u said the three things were lucky but i totally disagree! You and jakes games were messy and that has nothung to do with my game at all even if u and jake played better i still think that ye wouldve targeted liam first and i definitely wouldve worked harder on forming relationships with jake but once you were voted out i had to focus on others because i knew jake would be following you very soon! As for liam being a big threat i made sure i was utr and not calling the shots at the start of this game because i knew that taht would instantly put a target on my back. Finally latisha gave her idol for me because she wanted to make a big move and knew that saving me was that big move after i posted in the groupchat to stand up and make moves. As you can see none of those came down to luck it came down to the work i put into this game.

With regards to vincent and liams games i do think luck played a good factor of some of their games for example liam found the second idol on the group which was the one vincent gave up looking on which shows if vincent had spent one more minute looking he wouldve found the idol and not liam. Liam also won the fure making cahllenge which was completely luck based which just shows how luck played a huge factor in his game. Vincent is great at puzzles which therefore saved him at the deadly tribe swap and also brought him the win at the final immunity challenge. If the challenges wasnt a puzzle then vincent could easily be sitting on the jury right now and so could liam!
1393 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent: You have definitely changed my mind about you. You are a great player because you truly got information from everyone and always knew what was going on it, that is very clear. I respect your decision to vote out Ryan over Liam, it did definitely better your chances of getting to the end. Your physical and strategic game is strong, but almost everyone can agree your social game wasn’t the best and you had even rubbed some people the wrong way. that being said, what do you think is more important in this game, strategy or your social Game?

I believe that strategy is always more important in this game but obviously social game is important too and without trust and social game, no one will be able to do anything with strategy but no social game at all. i know i could hurt lots of people by the way i played my social game with everyone but i always truly cared about my strategic aspect of the game and i always tried to focus more on strategy than social game but that doesnt mean one wouldnt need the other. both are precious aspects of the game but i would say that strategy is the key to win in survivor
1393 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam: Why should your strategy  be looked up to and respected for future seasons?

I had to fight harder than anyone else. My read on the game was why I was able to play both idols. I had to fight since final 9 so that I wouldn't go home. I came to you and Patrick after you voted for me to leave level-headed. I didn't come in spite and I expressed to both of you I forgave you and was willing to work with you. My game was truly better than the other 2 sitting with me. If the jury doesn't believe that then I truly think they're bitter.
1393 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam:
In some ways, your social game and strategic game was lacking. I’m slowly realizing that you didn’t show the same ability to understand what was going on in the game as Vincent. Despite the results of that one challenge where everyone named you as a threat, it seems like that caused you to lay low a bit when you should’ve done the opposite and tried to get to know the Korubo’s better. In my eyes, you weren’t the biggest threat even after that challenge, but the fact that I felt you hadn’t done much to repair that image and form stronger bonds, showed me that I needed to get you out because you weren’t someone I could work with. with that being said, How does your social game compare to Vincent’s?

I disagree with a lot of this. My read on the game was better than both Vincent & Patrick.  I was already a threat before that challenge I was at serious risk of being voted out at the final 9 and I knew it If I didn't have a good read of the game I wouldn't of played my idols at final 7-6. I wouldn't be able to view who the threats were in this game. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a good read of the game. My strategy after the final 8 challenge was to lay low. If I pushed a certain name too hard I wasn't doing myself any good and I didn't wanna play my idol. Socially I felt like I did A LOT better in term of relationships than Vincent. Vincent voted emotionally and also he didn't have the greatest jury management literally people kept calling him annoying and he turned against a lot of people (Like you & Tim at final 8) just because he didn't like them. My votes were never emotional or irrational either.
1393 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
crimsonteer
Liam I love you and I hope you win king

Lake <3
1393 days 12 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Last question and this goes to all three of you.

If you could go back and change things in the game, what would you do.
1393 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
,,Vincent voted emotionally''

if you could read my speech i explained that i voted out ryan to stay in good terms with everyone left on the tribe and ryans vote didnt have only emotional aspect to me.
1393 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
If you could go back and change things in the game, what would you do.

Maybe playing idol on ethan at f5? whats funny it would be cool if i would do it and reach f3 with you but even if i would risk my own game to save yours everything would end up same way and you would loose with liam in fmc so this wouldnt change game much. i think that my game was good and lucky enough that i wouldnt want to go back and change anything, im happy with what i have at this situation
1393 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
@Ethan

One thing I would change about my game is downplaying how hard I was playing in the early merge. I felt like I went too hard early on in the merge and I think that was a mistake.

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!