This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winner Reveal & Reunion

Topic » Winner Reveal & Reunion

1486 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me @ Evan over Bryan
1486 days 23 hours ago
lexeyjane
hes so good
1486 days 23 hours ago
joaovictor
João - You were purged out by mere minutes over Daniel, who just went on the win the game. How would the game have been different if you survived?

Obvs Daniel wouldnt have won and I bet he is the reason that a lot of moves were made after I went home, so everything would have changed. I think I was playing a good social game but I also wasnt in an alliance, so maybe I would have been evicted shortly after the purge.
1486 days 23 hours ago
DanielleDonato
neither of the top 2 won it hmm
1486 days 23 hours ago
sihz
LMAO @ HERO AND VILLAIN

ACCURATE, THATS ALL!
1486 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
Next up, Robbed God(dess).
1486 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
Robbed God(dess)

The Robbed God(dess) is someone who had a lot of potential coming into the season and was eliminated because of something that wasn’t entirely in their control or would have likely made it much deeper into the game if certain circumstances hadn’t arisen. The Robbed God(dess) is someone who gave us a lot in a little amount of time and we want to recognize that. We’ve decided to award Robbed God(dess) to…
1486 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
I can't believe 15 minutes and I was getting purged LMAO
1486 days 23 hours ago
iYBF

HARRY1210!

Had Harry not drawn the Kill Card with Bryce to face Lexey and Nolan, I believe he could have made it deep into the game. He was eliminated due to his partner in the Elimination being bribed to throw and I think that more than qualifies for this award. He gave us everything we needed and more in just a few short episodes and we hope to see him in the future. Congrats Harry!
1486 days 23 hours ago
DanielleDonato
1486 days 23 hours ago
sihz
Daniel getting purged would have changed everything. It would start over a new CYCLE
1486 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me not knowing that happened
1486 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
BRIBED
1486 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
Nolan gifted Bryce to throw the Elimination for context!
1486 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
lexey and nolan's impact bribing people ugh <3

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!