This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winner Reveal & Reunion

Topic » Winner Reveal & Reunion

1482 days ago
iYBF
Next up, Best Alliance.
1482 days ago
Eclipse9
THE KINGZ
1482 days ago
iYBF
Best Alliance

This award is pretty self-explanatory. We’re giving this to the alliance that not only competed the strongest and influenced the game the most, but also gave us the entertainment factor that we decided to host for. We’ve decided to award Best Alliance to…
1482 days ago
sihz
Okay that move by Nolan was so DIRTY! i hate him now

jk but like to chim into that tea since were at it, i helped harry in that duel against nolan/lexey and we were doing decent until harry gave me wrong info and made wrong decisions bc of it so RIP
1482 days ago
iYBF

HOW MANY TS DO U HAVE ALLIANCE!

This alliance (HMT DUH! as Sam and I like to call it) was made by the Red Team in Episode 1 (excluding Bryan) when they decided to make a move on the friend group and vote Lexey into Elimination. The alliance consisted of Daniel, Jan, Sergio, Darrius, Keith, Mike, and Harry Wil., 3 of which made the Final Challenge. They always gave us something to laugh at and some good strategy to go along with it. This alliance later dissolved into the Kingz with Ryan and Harrywasnak, but the original alliance is what gave this group the award. Congrats you guys!
1482 days ago
sihz
LMFAOOOOOOOO OUR IMPACT
1482 days ago
ForceMike1
TEA
1482 days ago
DanielleDonato
ew
1482 days ago
Natepresnell
amazing
1482 days ago
Guigi
Was I even on this season?
1482 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
LMAO
1482 days ago
Eclipse9
Ew @HMT DUH
1482 days ago
iYBF
Last, but certainly not least, Player of the Season.
1482 days ago
joaovictor
Guigi
Was I even on this season?

me rn
1482 days ago
harrywasnak
My ladies were influential huh

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!