This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winner Reveal & Reunion

Topic » Winner Reveal & Reunion

1450 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Thanks again for a great season everyone! Stay safe and take care.
1450 days 15 hours ago
DanielleDonato
https://media.giphy.com/media/aPxLnGSxLVwFa/giphy.gif
1450 days 15 hours ago
s73100
And we will of course be reaching out to veterans that we would love to see back.....

We will be adding u all to a skype VL soon : D
1450 days 15 hours ago
s73100
With that,

Thank you all AGAIN. Please if you do have any ideas for us to improve let us know!

We would love to see some of you again as veterans!!

Have a great night :)

Sam and Anthony out
https://66.media.tumblr.com/bbcdaf94051d179155f5d86b8e36c432/796d98eb4ac455ea-80/s500x750/50ea175f4a021463e7d7a9b81b8912d09e1b7826.gif
1450 days 14 hours ago
sihz
my final thoughts before we wrap this up

first off i wanna say thank u to the hosts for making such an entertaining season, i think you guys were as committed as the cast when it came to playing and listening to everyone. The challenges were very dynamic and experimental at the same time and thats what have it an edge.

to the cast, im glad to have played with many of you Jan, Daniel, Harry Was, Ryan, Mike, Keith, Joao, Guigi, Harry1210, Deshon and Nolan. You guys definitely made it fun for me and to the rest of the cast i dont have hard feelings, i hope to not have hurt u guys (permanently x) and im sure we will see each other in the future.

It was a very well rounded game for me despite me flopping at the end, like i said, the universe is wise! I dont have any regrets and im content with the fact one of my friends could take the W.

Once again congratulations Anthony and Sam on your season! Keep doing it guys, i will be waiting for my invitation back xx just not that soon <3
1450 days 3 hours ago
mango_queen
*kween kemi struts in wearing a tight red dress with a fuck ton of cleavage, she knows she’s late, but wants to see if whoever the hell won dropped some of their money before they left*

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!