This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Jury..

1357 days ago
jungleman111
Daniel
This is what I imagine a real life reenactment of your last 10 minutes in this game would look like.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZX1knKISQDLZS/giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47b08iwz50h6wpi7i3atkumq87hqanwu6h0udncsgu&rid=giphy.webp
1357 days ago
jungleman111
JJ
You literally never fail to make me laugh. And Tiffany Pollard please tell me you know.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/aTXHpCN7TSpmE/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kdg1n669okhiym750tnyv5thjiuevlxp6p3qhkiu&rid=200w.webp
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Eric
When you joined the dark side with Jimmy and James.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/xWMYPQodt6XHfyPBeS/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lmp7fcazz4c252mzw23v86fiu0ku09h5apql7h47&rid=giphy.gif
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Jan
Always holding all of the information and power. Social KING!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/vEiCqOzQet1Is/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470zflc49oshqux8vvhisavqs2qtdht1wnwwvl9966&rid=giphy.gif
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Jimmy
I'd say this describes our relationship in the game hahahahaha
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o7TKGt3J8FeLRvYiY/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475k12ikw9txi6dzce2p2yfbregaxqy52aqw7r03da&rid=giphy.gif
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Kellen
Decided pretty early on I'd put all my trust in you. Thanks for being such an amazing partner in this game.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZEGuy9VqbRTai6l0Be/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47axev08qwnj78e7gn0cuglf03pto5ddj264fe3mxc&rid=giphy.gif
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Hufus
KING! Also connected on big brother near the end of the game so here's some Kevin.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7bu7F84aDxA3pNLO/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47h4iel9bgocpjaw20ophyongsp2dnxyj4velft6ve&rid=200w.webp
1357 days ago
jungleman111
Chandler
Like Shea Coulee, you, baby, are a STAR! Literally good at everything in this game. Now let Shangela have her winnnnnnn.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/RN3FyABiZb3MFUlzgJ/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47y4z0fulf99vyh0qb8hvs5n5mxqeh2yclc0hyxfzq&rid=200w.webp
1356 days 23 hours ago
jungleman111
Q: Could u guys please compare each one of us jurors to a CBS Survivor Player and yourself as well?

Tough question! I took some years off from actually watching Survivor so I'm pulling from the casts I know!

James - Out of all of the comp beasts in Survivor, I would say James is most like Kelly Wiglesworth on the OG Borneo Survivor. Kelly was a great in challenges, won more than half them in her season. She also chose to vote some of her closest allies/friends out of the game, much like James voting out some of his allies.

Travis - I would say Travis played a lot like Vecepia Towery from Marquesas. He decided to do a lot of flipping from side to side to try and shake up the game and to try and have the best possible setup for FTC.
1356 days 23 hours ago
jamessmith5
Hey guys, congratulations on making it to the Final 3 which is a great achievement in itself. After I was voted out, I really wasn't rooting for anyone in particular but my vote is up for grabs right now. If you want my vote then your answers to my questions will decide who I want to vote for as the winner!

1) Tell me your best strategically move
2) Who out of the Final 3, played the best social game and why?
3) Was winning challenges a part of your game? (If so, then what was the most important challenge victory)

Good luck guys, and may the best player win!
1356 days 21 hours ago
J2999
HUFUS:

Could u guys please compare each one of us jurors to a CBS Survivor Player and yourself as well?

I’ll do my best. Disclaimer: Like I’ve only actually WATCHED S12, then S35 onwards. A lot of seasons I have KNOWLEDGE on though, I’ll try explain everything, but yeah my option pool isn’t the largest, and some may be inaccurate just as they are perceptions, but I’ll try!

JAMES S.: Nick Stanbury from Panama. Coming into the merge, neither ended up on the right side of the numbers. Both had POTENTIAL, but something happened to deflate their game. For Nick that was as he was perceived as a physical threat, whereas for James it was the fact that the vote leaked and then flipping the vote to a target like him made sense. Nick seems the best fit in THAT regard, I’ve not masses of merge-boot choices so sorry if that seems inaccurate.

SKYLER: Jessica Johnston from HVHVH. Both were overall in a fine position pre-merge, but then come merge they both landed in the minority, and both placed 12th ultimately in a 7-5 vote.

DANIEL: Malcolm Freberg in Caramoan. Coming into merge, both Daniel and Malcolm were two of the bigger players, and had targets on their back. In addition, they were both positioned in the minority which put them at a further disadvantage, and  both kinda needed to be attempted to be taken out twice for it to actually happen.

JJ: Julia Sokolowski from Kaôh Rōng. Julia flipped on her alliance in KR and then later got exposed for it, causing her to leave the following round. I felt that this related similarly for JJ who got caught not necessarily trying to FLIP on the Plan-Z alliance, but leaking what the plans were to the other side, who then informed people to the point that JJ became the one flipped on,  like Julia was.

ERIC: I’d say Lauren O’Connell from Edge of Extinction. Both Eric and Lauren were strong social players that helped them survive, despite both being in the minority throughout the season, with the rare stint in the majority.  They both also attended the most tribals throughout their time in the game, so it makes sense to relate them!

JAN: I will say Cirie Fields in Game Changers. For starters, two legends; for seconds, two strong social players; for thirds, both were taken out on a night with numerous advantages and things played, and a messy tribal on both ends. If Cirie doesn’t get taken out here, she has good odds of winning [I think, I didn’t actually watch GC LMAO], and if Jan doesn’t get taken out here, he has good odds of being able to make the end and win.

JIMMY: Devon Pinto from HVHVH works. Devon played one of the strongest games of the season, especially social and strategic, and got taken out due to a twist. Jimmy played one of the strongest games of this season, especially social and strategic, and got taken out due to an idol play, so that element of it not being because they had majority of votes is similar. Both are deserved winners if they make the end.

KELLEN: Rupert Boneham in Heroes vs Villains. Both Kellen and Rupert fell into the minority come merge, yet were both two of the last standing of their respective minorities. Both have the fan-favourite vibe to them, and are both strong social players, contributing to them lasting as long as they both did.

HUFUS: Possibly Christian Hubicki from David vs Goliath. Christian had a good social game overall that kept him well positioned throughout, as did Hufus. They also share the fact they both played an idol correctly, granted Christian’s was to save himself whereas Hufus’ was to save an ally, but same gist, and were also good at challenges.

CHANDLER: First to come into my mind was Sarah Lacina from Winners at War. Sarah came into the season as a winner, I mean obviously, but yeah Chandler did this season, was apart of the duo which lasted the longest in the game [him and Hufus], and like Sarah stood a good chance at winning had he made the end.

MYSELF: Possibly Tom Westman I guess? I mean part of that is hoping that I can come away with the win, but yeah like Tom was the strongest at immunities in Palau, winning the majority of the merge immunities.  In addition, Tom was constantly positioned well in the game. YES unlike Tom I didn’t always vote in the majority, but my position in the game was always a decent one, and I earned my way here, as did he.

TRAVIS: Julie Rosenberg from Edge of Extinction. Overall, Julie’s EOE game, as with Travis’, was more of a just go-with-the-flow kind of game, and typically there was someone else composing the moves, and they were just numbers in the plan. I also feel that Julie’s breakout I’M READY TO JUMP SHIP that realistically didn’t make the most of sense relates to Travis’ at Final 4 trying to flip to save Chandler.

TYLER: Woo Hwang in Cagayan. As I’ve stated, I felt that out of the Kellen-Tyler duo, Kellen was the one calling more of the shots and playing the game stronger than Tyler, similar to the way the duo of Woo and Tony, Tony played the game stronger all round. Woo and Tyler both played credible games for sure, but their duo played considerably stronger.

And no I didn’t just give my opponents Runners-Up and myself a winner because that’s what I hope the outcome to be, the reasonings behind it fit!

I HOPE they are ok, I spent sooo long on that and was going off of sorta limited knowledge, so yeah :S.
1356 days 21 hours ago
jungleman111
Me when I read Hufus's question wrong. brb sorry hahahahaha
1356 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Oh I read Hufus' wrong too I thought that said yourselves not self singular. Whoops, my bad.
1356 days 21 hours ago
J2999
JAMES:

1) Tell me your best strategically move
2) Who out of the Final 3, played the best social game and why?
3) Was winning challenges a part of your game? (If so, then what was the most important challenge victory)

1. I do believe it was the way I had played the Final 6 round. This round I took a gamble by throwing the immunity challenge to Hufus. I partially did this to ensure I could get him on board with not voting me out, and as I knew him and Chandler were a duo, that combined  with an extra vote [which I had always intended to save till the last even-vote round possible] allowed me to take out the guy who, in my eyes, was the biggest threat to win. I also used things such as my challenge-abilities and the fact I could have an idol that I never actually had to my advantage, as that further gave people reason to vote how I wanted. YES it made sense for them to regardless, but I needed to ensure also that I wasn't going to face the backlash if Kellen HAD an idol [because I told him the night after F8/F7 that I was going to target him in the finale, as a respect thing] meaning that from that I was basically guaranteed to make the end.

2. I would say that I played the best social game of the three of us. The only votes I received the entire game were based on chatzy's choice versus people actively targeting me. I set myself up so that I could make promises and deals with people at the correct times, knowing I weren't going to need to be fake nor break said promises. Despite voting in minority half of the season, I still never felt at serious risk of leaving the game DUE to my social bonds I made with people. This allowed me at times to ensure people made decisions that were the right thing for MY game by branding it as the right thing for their's [most specifically finale night].

3. Even though they weren't crucial, YES winning challenges was a part of my game. I felt that towards the beginning of the merge that challenge wins allowed me to play a bit more of a vocal-game at the beginning of merge which I typically tend to avoid, and later just served as an insurance policy that I would be there the next round, and also prevented any of my potential targets. Some immunity wins also demonstrated my well-rounded social awareness of the game, such as Touchy Subjects. So yes, it was a PART of my game, but certainly not the MOST important nor ever a do-or-die for me throughout. I'd say the most important was kinda tied between F7 and F4. Final 7 I had just came off of voting in minority and winning 2 of the last 3 challenges, and had just lost a close ally, and if I lost that immunity as there was only 15 minutes to discuss votes, voting me WOULD be a possibility that seemed simple. But then again, I don't think without it I would have left. Then Final 4 felt important just to know I had EARNED my way to sit at the end, and after many times playing this series, it made all my failures feel worth it because I was going to bring myself the chance to plea to the jury knowing it was the strongest I had played in my 6 appearances.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!