This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Jury..

1357 days 23 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis - You basically snaked me at Final 11 when you didn't use the 50/50 coin AND you lied to me and voted me out. I just wanna know the reason why you did this and why you were willing to take out someone who trusted you in this game and how it benefited you moving forward?

-----------

Dan - what I did to you actually made me feel like a garbage person.  I felt like the only place I could go to sleep and lay my head was a trash can.  I had the 50/50 coin and I almost used it - remember I stood?  I just couldn't do it because we were on separate teams.  You know me turning on those seven would have been a death with.  It benefited me because I showed them loyalty and didn't rock the vote.  I snaked you and lied because you can't risk telling the truth in this game.  One hidden idol  - one vote share - ya toast!  It benefited me because I made it here... I don't think I would have made it to the top 3 if I turned on the seven and voted to keep you, I really dont.

Dan - you are the one person in this jury that I wanted to work with... we just couldn't  I think you know that (see the immunity challenge where you cut my rope).  We were never on the same side of things and when my alliance said "it's time to take out Dan" me pushing back would have ruined my entire game.  I had to push back later...

I hope I can earn your vote Dan... I really do.
1357 days 22 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis- Good god, you are one craaaaaazy bitch. I enjoyed playing with you, even though at times I think your moves were way to erratic for your own good. Here is my question:

I would like you to highlight your social connections and how the are intertwined with your strategic moves. A lot of the time I just felt that you were making moves to make them, and not to help you get to the end.

---------

Say whaaaaaaaaa?  You think I'm a crazy bitch? LOL! 

I'm glad you asked this question because I think that my social connections in this game really mattered and my moves weren't just to make them.  I was always playing to get to the end.  For example(s): I chose to lie and vote for Daniel because I knew it solidified my bond with a group of seven, I played my first idol on Eric KNOWING it would save him - after somehow avoiding and changing the vote from me, I played the 50/50 on you knowing Tyler was the vote from the other side... simply to build trust and loyalty.  I knew you weren't going home that vote but I played that 50/50 because I knew it would mean something to you.  That's what I tried to do in this game... have a socially meaningful game - because I knew that I couldn't pull a James and win my way to the finale.

Every single person in this game helped me get to where I got - and I'll never deny that.  I had such great social connections that even AFTER Tyler poo poo'ed my 50/50 I barely got any votes... in fact - one.  I worked the streets and I played super hard to keep myself safe.  As I said in my opening - I was always able to paint a bigger target or a badder duo. 

Moves just to make them - That just isn't true man... I've played this game before and if I made moves just to make them I wouldn't be here in the F3.  I made money moves and made them when I needed to make them.  That's why I sent Jan home - NO ONE could have beat him.  That's why I tried to send Tyler home... (Sorry about that fire Chandler)... That's why I sent Daniel home... I helped send Hufus home... too much of a beast...

Specifically to advantages - I played an Idol on Eric because I wanted Washed to go home and no one was listening to me so I was like... "Travis, this is your game this time".  I played the 50/50 on you because I wanted your trust.  If I had your trust and I knew you were saying I knew you wouldn't vote against me the next round.

LAST THING - Need to clear this up ------ as you already know - for clarification you didn't tell me to vote for Jan (Just need to clarify that :-) )  I made that money move on my own and it just so happened to work out. lol.
1357 days 22 hours ago
Johns4250
Congrats guys- I鈥檇 like you to rank each member of the jury with who you most think deserves a spot in the FTC to who you think least deserves a spot.  Please explain why you placed each person where you did in the list.  You do not need to include each other. 鈾ワ笍
------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go in reverse order - putting the top place first and working my day down.
I'm obviously putting Dan first...

Daniel (DanielzSnooz)

As much as he probably hates me there is such a winners mentality in this guy.  He plays to win and when he builds relationships he is pure and true with them.  Dan deserves the world and in this instance Dan is #1.  If it wasn't me - I'd want it to be him.  What's sad about this - I don't even think Dan's gonna vote for me... I just truly respect him.

Jan (DarkTyphoon23) [Balabac/Tawitawi/Lapu-Lapu]

Let's not all sit here and act like Jan isn't a freaking beast.  He's probably one of the greatest social players I've known.  HE CRUSHES IT.  People who take Jan to a final are people who are expecting to Colby Donaldson.... This bitch is Tina Wesson!!  The only legit reason Jan is second in this ranking is because of Dan's existence. 

Hufus (Hufus) [Tawitawi/Tawitawi/Lapu-Lapu]

You my friend were a freaking beast.  Everyone was always talking about how you could be the victor.  You played like hell and gave it everything you had.  I think you really got after it and when I voted you out (ANOTHER MOVE THAT BENEFITED ME - i.e.) Jimmy...) I knew that it was a money move.  I knew that you were someone that could win this game and if I took you to the final with me and Chandler - we'd (me and Chandler) would be left in the dust.

JJ (LEANNA) [Tawitawi/Tawitawi/Lapu-Lapu]

My mutha trucking DUDE.  If there's one thing I love about you - it's the fact that you are so real and so honest.  We tried to ride or die this game and unfortunately we came up short.  I accidentally forgot how incredible you were after you were voted out. I think what I respect about you the most was your ability to play both sides of the fence... That was my game as soon merge happened - I just wasn't as loud as you, I suppose.  You man... are a beast and I have mad respect for you.

Chandler (Chandelier) [Balabac/Tawitawi/Lapu-Lapu]
Chandler Chandler Chandler.... Man I wish you could have made that fire faster.  I lied to you so many times and the one "give" I thought I had for you was that final vote.  I had already had beef with Tyler and I thought if I could keep you in this game I'd have another victory under my cap.  Interestingly enough - James didn't think he could beat you... it made me realize - I CAN win this game.  I hated to see you go... and that fire took quite a while... you had me on my toes man.  I love you and you are a beast.  Stay excellent!!

Kellen (Kennel123) [Tawitawi/Balabac/Lapu-Lapu]
The one thing I appreciated about you was our ability to not talk game and still be friends.  Man we talked about our golf swings - your sports article (YOU STILL OWE ME ONE) - and Canada/USA.  We really bonded before we even went to votes and we tried to take a F3 to the end.  Your vote was the only one I wasn't in the know on and I was so irritated you didn't make it.  I wanted you in this final bruddah.

Jimmy (BB5lover) [Balabac/Mactan/Lapu-Lapu]

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy... You my man are such a competitor.  Outside of the fact that we mentally voted the same way when we took down Jan (I say mentally because it was claimed I was informed and flipped - even though I did not...) we also played really well together.  What I appreciated about you was your loyalty... and I stayed loyal to you until the very end.  Much respect.

James (jamessmith5) [Balabac/Mactan/Lapu-Lapu] (7-4-2)

You were an interesting vote - because I think we could have played really well together.  I just never knew if you were actually going to play with me or not.  You are a smart dude and that's what I think took you down.  I appreciated your game play.

9th: Eric (awwsum11) [Balabac/Balabac/Lapu-Lapu] (4-2-2(0)-1) *5th Member of the Jury*

I only have you ranked here because this squad is such an awesome squad.  You know we made money moves very early on - when message 1 was "hey I'm hearing your name I'm voting for you" and message 5 was "switch... it's 7:25 - let's switch to washed - I have an idol".  You are a savage and deserve mad respect.

Skyler (Sweez) [Tawitawi/Balabac/Lapu-Lapu]

Boo... Go away.

All of this said I appreciate you all - and in the most genuine and sincerest way, ask for your vote...
1357 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
Man I wish you could have made that fire faster.

It was a luck challenge
1357 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
Ok ladies I have a few questions.

@Travis did u voted for me when Kellen left? Like there's some many lies around our relationship in this game.

@James what made you think that you couldnt beat me? And please don't bs saying things you would usually say to everyone.

@Tyler I just wanna say that we both voted for each other 3 times in this game and still we were able to not be bitches with each other. I loved it. Why do u think that happened?

Question to you all:

Why I was getting so many votes this season?

A wish to you all.

tell which meme represents each jury member individually and explain why. If u somehow manage to do it with Brazilian memes you can be sure that I'll have the pleasure to write your name down.
1357 days 21 hours ago
Johns4250
@Travis did u voted for me when Kellen left? Like there's some many lies around our relationship in this game.

The truth here man...is absolutely.  Yes I did.  I balmed it on the extra vote and tried to act surprised.  I had to prove my loyalty to the other side and voting you was how I did it... until the F4.  That's when I wanted you to make fire.  You are so solid man...and I respect the hell out of you.

Question to you all:

Why I was getting so many votes this season?

馃槀馃槀馃槀. I wish I knew!  It was legit always like... Welllllp...let's throw Chandler's name down.  I think it's because you were unbeatable.  Even when I sent you to fire I was told by James (immunity king) that no one could beat you.... I still respect and love your audio message.  You are a true gentleman.
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
James
https://media.giphy.com/media/PcwwiutEjQNuE/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
Skyler
https://media.giphy.com/media/95KefnUxRIdDa/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
J2999
JIMMY:

James- Hi Final 2! I am sooo happy we got to play this game together. I had a strong feeling you were going to be here and im so glad we played this game from top to bottom together. Here are my questions to you:

1.) Despite the speech that you just put up, I think its fair to say that you had the most connections when compared to the two that you are sitting next to. Tell me why I should vote for someone that was pretty much set to sit in the final 3 from day 1?

2.) I get so incredibly bored with the fact that you win every single competition. It honestly gets to the point where I don鈥檛 know why anyone else tries. I would like you to tell me why I should vote for you, when you use the fact that you鈥檙e strong at immunities as a crutch.

3.) You promised me that you did not tell Jan that we were voting for him. You knew that all Chandler, Hufus, and Jan had to do was vote for me with the vote swap and I would more than likely be getting voted out. Why should I vote for you when you betrayed my trust when you did not have to?

--> Oh preach @ the first part, same goes 100%.

1. OVERALL YES I probably had more connections, but realistically my connections weren't massively strong. I had a relationship with the 3 of you from Rome (Cameron/Hufus/yourself), I had a good relationship with Brian, and like a YEAR ago I was mates with JJ so like I had a slight one with him. I also had one KINDA with Chandler but it had never typically been a WORKING relationship, so I honestly DON'T think I was set to sit here from Day 1 when I basically didn't know three-quarters of the cast coming into this. But I personally believe that of the three of us sat here, I had to fight for my place here the most; thus being because basically from Final 9 I was working in a minority position, and had to constantly reposition myself, especially pre-finale. I also think that I played the most individual game of the three of us sat here. YES Travis was a free-agent for the most part, but he was a free-agent who made his decisions based on what others wanted him to do, as opposed to making choices or even ATTEMPTING to himself, except from trying to justify saving the biggest threat at Final 4. I think that Tyler and I WERE both apart of duos, but the way I saw it, Kellen was the front-man in their duo, and personally I felt I would just need to talk to Kellen to learn the plan as Tyler would just follow suit with whatever Kellen wanted to do. Yes, you and I were a duo Jimmy, but we both made individual decisions; granted we were on the same PAGE a lot of the time, but we also both played our own social games etc, whereas I feel that overall, for me at least, Kellen played the social game for their duo and Tyler typically followed.

2. I think that I perhaps do use it as a crutch sometimes, in the regard that I KNOW my gameplay wasn't to be solely reliant on immunities, and I feel I definitely DEMONSTRATED that due to being able to win consecutive immunities yet still not get targeted the next round I lost one. Possibly I SHOULD have thrown more to further demonstrate that, but that was a significant reason I threw Final 6 because it was advancing towards the endgame and I decided I needed to prove to the jury that I wasn't just relying on them wins. I did use my challenge strength as a bargaining chip at Final 6 to pile onto the reasons people should take out Kellen that round, and I think that was the right strategic move to make; it was a logical reasoning and a valid one too that definitely added to the reasons already. I don't believe any decision I made this game was done with the mindset "I need to take out the next immunity threat" or "if this fails, that's ok because I'll win next immunity" because despite winning most immunities, I never felt that I would be guaranteed any immunity wins, and I had to earn them all, testing different abilities. I feel I still deserve your vote because immunities was just one element of the game, and the other areas of my game excelled regardless of a challenge win or not. Challenge wins definitely gave me more room to manoeuvre when suggesting ideas, but even when not immune I wasn't afraid to voice my opinion and suggest the move that was best for MY game and I believe this sets me apart from Travis and Tyler as they both lacked throwing out suggestions regardless of if they were in majority or minority, and overall just went with someone else's strategic gameplay.

3. I knew you were never at risk of leaving that round. I knew that because when informing Jan that their group needed to vote together that voting you was the complete wrong move. I perceived it as a "I'm doing you a favour, do me a favour back and don't vote Jimmy." I would never have INTENTIONALLY put your game in jeopardy. If I felt that for whatever reason they MAY turn around and vote for you, I would not have played this round how I did, but I felt confident in my relationship with Jan that when I said "don't vote for Jimmy" that he wasn't going to vote for you, and that did prove correct. Still a RISK, but it was odds I was comfortable taking that gamble on, and it did pay off.

I hope those answers aren't lacklustre not too long for you, I tried to condense whilst actively getting my viewpoints and explanations across.
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
Danny Boy
https://media.giphy.com/media/fZEpLhP4SLXyqdcdJN/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
JJ
https://media.giphy.com/media/RIm0XQjh12Pvbb5Zis/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
Eric
https://media.giphy.com/media/4cQSQYz0a9x9S/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
Jan
https://media.giphy.com/media/f5XoT6Bf0Vj8RqEP5p/giphy.gif
1357 days 20 hours ago
Johns4250
Jimmy
https://media.giphy.com/media/Su6TJioZW5I31jeIES/giphy.gif
1357 days 19 hours ago
Johns4250
Kellen
https://media.giphy.com/media/jSWVkX5GL6VbO/giphy.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!