This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Jury..

1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
Hufus
https://media.giphy.com/media/ibGFpMv1Uoais/giphy.gif
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
Chandler
https://media.giphy.com/media/Zva3ADZEDZdqjyFKW6/giphy.gif
1357 days 13 hours ago
J2999
JJ:
Congrats guys- I’d like you to rank each member of the jury with who you most think deserves a spot in the FTC to who you think least deserves a spot.  Please explain why you placed each person where you did in the list.  You do not need to include each other. ♥️

1. KELLEN: I believe that Kellen had an amazing well-rounded game. He was one of the very best social players this season, came into the season with the threat of being a winner, and despite landing in the minority, during the merge portion of the game he didn't receive a vote until Final 7 and only had 1 challenge win in that period, demonstrating the strength in his social game.

2. JIMMY: I rank Jimmy second in this list because Jimmy also has a very credible social game in the regard he can convince people to basically do what he wants at times, and it's interesting when that includes things that don't necessarily make total sense for someone's game TO do. I think Jimmy positioned himself very well to the point that Jimmy was never at risk of receiving the majority of votes, and that was proved when an idol was required to take him out.

3. HUFUS: I think Hufus played so many elements of this season so well. He had a powerful social game, allowing him to reach the Final 5 without ever having his name written down, he had solid strategical plays, whilst I don't think taking Jimmy out with the idol was 100% the right move right then, he still correctly played an idol to save a close ally, and of the Final 5 I personally feel that had I received 5th, he would be the person I would believe to be the most deserved of the win.

4. CHANDLER: Chandler played this season strong, for starters coming IN as a winner, and Chandler was always well positioned so that, as with Jimmy, he was never really at a risk of receiving the majority of votes due to his social game. I think his social game excelled even as late as the final four, where he convinced Travis to not vote him despite being the biggest threat to win. Had Chandler made F3, he would be a deserved two-time winner.

5. JAN: As with many people above Jan on this list, he had a great social game! Jan only received votes one tribal, and that was the tribal he left. Despite being a former-winner, Jan was able to keep a target off of his back whilst still being well-regarded as a likeable guy and someone that would be a threat to win if they made the end. If Jan lasted a few rounds longer, he'd be higher on this list.

6. ERIC: By the time Eric left the game, he had attended the most tribal councils. The thing I think best-demonstrated Eric's abilities as a player was the fact that despite sitting in the minority for a good portion of the game, Eric was always a likeable guy due to his social skills to the point that he avoided getting targeted. Had Eric not been taken out for 9th due to a leak, I wouldn't be surprised for him to have at least made finale night, where he is capable enough at challenges that he could win immunities to get to the end, which he would likely need because his 'story' this season was certainly one of the most threatening.

7. DANIEL: I rank Daniel 7th mostly just because he left early during merge [had he stayed longer, would be higher]. Daniel is one of the best players currently playing group games, and I knew he was a dangerous player hence I suggested trying to take him out as early during the merge as possible. I think he played well strategically in the regard when his back WAS against the wall, he took advantage and tried turning on the minority, along with producing offers to people who had been in the majority for favours he could return later, had he survived longer.

8. JJ: Until JJ's boot-round, he had played really well. Went from minority pre-merge to majority during merge, where I feel he was in a comfortable position. I know of the Plan-Z alliance, many people I talked to stated that they felt comfortable with him, as did I, and he made the move in the regard he tried positioning himself comfortably between the two alliances. Unfortunately for him this blew up his game HARD, but had it been successful, it would have allowed him to go deeper.

9. JAMES S.: I think James came into the merge in a solid position, the downfall for him really just was when he leaked the alliance that was created in attempts to save Daniel and it was discovered, it gave easy enough ammo for that same alliance to pull in Hufus [who had been excluded from the other alliance also] to take him out. Respectable for him to have tried saving his ally, just didn't turn out well for him as consequently it WAS him who left, not the ally.

10. SKYLER: For me, I don't think Skyler played POORLY, but any vote I was on the same tribe as Skyler, he was just someone more-so going with the flow and going with the name that was given to him, as opposed being one to try throw out names himself. I didn't work closely with him so COULD be wrong, but that was my understanding from what I saw and heard.
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
Reasons for the GIFS:
13th: James - I actually think you are a "survivor".  I think you had what it took to win this game and that's why I couldn't let you not get a  Queen B gif.
12th: Skyler - Cause my mamma taught me better than that....
11th: Daniel - you in general should be idolized.... Even if you don't vote for me... I have so much respect for you bruddah.
10th: JJ (LEANNA) I just feel like that gif was the only thing that could have described you after you went home.  You were the most positive player I've ever played with and I appreciated you as a friend.  Thanks for being so cool.
9th: Eric - I think you were a bit blindsided... which is why I used that gif... I loved getting to know you and feel like had we talked a bit more game we coulda worked together.  Just- cards didn't fall that way.
8th: Jan (DarkTyphoon23) -- JAN JAN JAN.... KING KING KING.... Do I need to say why I put that gif?  You know what you did and you know.... you're so deserving of the crown. 
7th: Jimmy (BB5lover) - Jimmy - I used the 5050 on you to gain your trust and take me forward at minimum 1 more vote.  I would have taken you to the end but we fell a bit short.  You are excellent and I'm happy to have gotten to know you.
6th: Kellen - I went hockey with you dude.  We talked more sports and articles than we did game... (YOU STILL OWE ME ONE ;-) )... We fell our way into a final 3 alliance that didn't work out but man...you are the man.
5th: Hufus - Well.... I think that Gif tells the whole story does it not?  You sir.... are the freaking chosen one.  You are powerful, strong, and have so much respect behind your name.
4th: Chandler - *10th Member of the Jury* - MY FREAKING DUDE!  How could I not give you this gif?  You are beautiful on the inside and out... You forgave me.... so many times.  Had you not I wouldn't have sent it to fire... but you- the beautiful soul that you are... forgave me.  I didn't deserve it Chandler... but you did it.  You afforded me the forgiveness.... I'm obsessed with you for that.
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
Also - no one "convinced me to vote" any direction.  I voted how TRAVIS wanted to vote.  Point, blank.  Clearly... Jan and Dan would be sitting here with me if I didn't.
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
*Stands*

Actually Chandler....
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
I forgot something....
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
https://media.giphy.com/media/KEkVd9IsTUPc0lD1PU/giphy.gif
1357 days 13 hours ago
Johns4250
;)
1357 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
LMAO thanks travis
1357 days 12 hours ago
J2999
CHANDLER:

@James what made you think that you couldnt beat me? And please don't bs saying things you would usually say to everyone.

I didn't know 200% hands down that I couldn't beat you, but that's what I had to pledge to have my argument be more convincing. Because had I just said "it will be tougher for us at the end versus Chandler" that's more of a reason to gamble that then saying "if we go to the end with Chandler he is destroying us easily". But I had felt that overall you had a lot of respect from the jury, and I personally feel that the game you played definitely outsold Travis and Tyler's to the point that you going just WAS the best thing for me. A key reason I think you may have beaten me at the end, however, is that you came into this season with the target of being a winner yet STILL made the end, and you played a credible game regardless so that mixed with the major bonus OF being a winner would, in my opinion, be enough to get you a deserved-win.

Question to you all:

Why I was getting so many votes this season?

Honestly I only wrote your name down once this season at that was at Final 4, so I'm not entirely certain! Like the merge vote one NEVER made sense to me, Final 9 it was a mutual you and Jimmy targeting one another; Final 7 was that you were a threat on numerous levels so it made sense for people to take a shot, especially considering you and Hufus were a duo; Final 6 I guess partially again for the you/Hufus duo sake, possibly also because I had installed the fear that I maybe had an idol and Kellen knew he was receiving votes, so made sense to target a threat he perceived as more vulnerable; then Final 4 just because you were the biggest threat to win. That's my perspective, anyway.

A wish to you all.

tell which meme represents each jury member individually and explain why. If u somehow manage to do it with Brazilian memes you can be sure that I'll have the pleasure to write your name down

Ok this is an interesting one. I'll try my best, we'll see how this goes LMAO. [Ok upon finishing, there's some that are more 'meme' like, but some are just GIFs that I feel represent people well]

James S. - https://i.redd.it/gyo2pu0mz2s01.jpg : Ok so that's not a MEME as such, but the fact James like flipped to leak the Daniel vote and then got voted out himself, it's as though he got burnt as a result. My ideology for this was for a gif of a pancake, normal on one side, then burnt on the other after getting flipped, so yeah.
Skyler - https://media1.giphy.com/media/zac5EvG19YCVa/200.gif : with respect, it's just that I don't really feel I got to see much of Skyler's game, and as stated with my response to JJ's question, I felt he was more-so just there and going with the flow versus trying to make moves himself, etc.
Daniel - https://media1.tenor.com/images/56d3394999ae035ad88eeb9f360476e8/tenor.gif?itemid=13620240 : I use that gif because like despite us only being together for a few merge rounds, we weren't WITH each other for the first two, and then the fact we surprisingly worked together, or at least ATTEMPTED to, by the end of F11 like kinda fits the vibe that IS that gif.
JJ - https://media1.giphy.com/media/XgZ7BHOVfcZwNPkKjt/giphy.gif : I use this to differentiate from James' thing over flipping, like JJ was in the position as though he was gonna try flip to the minority, so the vote ended up flipping onto him really.
Eric - https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/43/43e5ff17d3a3a45fdeada92ff63612e0.jpeg : This seemed fitting for Eric because of the 5 merge votes he cast, he was only in the MAJORITY once, so yeah his position being on the bottom in the minority is what the meme is getting at.
Jan - https://thefishpondblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/giphy-25.gif : if the shoe fits.... but this is getting at the fact that Jan came into the season with one of the biggest targets on his back, yet positioned himself to the point people felt comfortable with him and were happy to work with him throughout despite the target he had on his back.
Jimmy - https://media0.giphy.com/media/B1uajA01vvL91Urtsp/giphy.gif : I feel this best reflects Jimmy and that's for the reasoning that Jimmy constantly worked hard this game to navigate his way through, weighing up options, Jimmy constantly ran over numerous plans with me, contemplated ideas, and all that. So yeah the gif reflects Jimmy constantly working hard this game.
Kellen - https://media1.tenor.com/images/1e8350028778916f4cda06d2159d2aad/tenor.gif?itemid=11726525 : So I know Kellen is a fan of the Winnipeg Jets so why not use one of them! Basically the people is to reflect the fact that even when Kellen was in the minority, he wasn't being targeted, and that his social game and likeable personality made him someone people were easily fond of and wanting to work with.
Hufus - https://u.cubeupload.com/bvwgifs/Qv8aLc.gif : This GIF isn't necessarily to describe Hufus' GAME, it's kinda just how I feel represents mine and his relationship, so it's fitting. Like although I ultimately VOTED him, the fact we came so far together, have had many ups and downs in games [like Aras and Vytas' up/down relationship overall] yet I've never not had admiration for him, it just seems right.
Chandler - https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Elmo-Flames-Meme.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500 : With you, if someone targeted you, ultimately there was hell to pay. You were not afraid to play with fire and make moves necessary, and you fought your way to the end.

I hope that those satisfy your definition of memes/will slide, that's not my strong suit, but yeah hope that was good enough! :)
1357 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
James, you slayed LMAO. Thanks!
1357 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
Hey yall!

First off, congrats on getting to the end and y'all slayed, so I hope you are proud! I'm sitting here and even after reading everything, my vote is still undecided. So i figured, what's the best way to decide my vote if not by asking my favorite (yet more dreadful imo) question in FTCs?

Could u guys please compare each one of us jurors to a CBS Survivor Player and yourself as well?

Looking forward for the answers! Good luck, kings :3
1357 days 8 hours ago
jungleman111
@Tyler I just wanna say that we both voted for each other 3 times in this game and still we were able to not be bitches with each other. I loved it. Why do u think that happened?

Hey Chandler! It happened that way on my end because I respected your game and knew that just because you were voting for me, it didn't mean that you didn't like me as a person. I also never took things personally because I knew you had a F2 with Kellen and I figured you wanted to eliminate me from that equation. I was happy that there was a mutual level of respect for each other. I truly enjoyed having more personal conversations with you even though we never ended up on the same side of the game.

Question to you all:
Why I was getting so many votes this season?
You got a lot of votes this season because you were a huge threat to win the game. I think people saw your alliance with Hufus/Jan and Kellen to be a threat. It took daysss for Kellen to actually be convinced to flip on you. I knew that your relationship with him was stronger than ours, and if you had to choose to take someone that wasn't Jan/Hufus to the end with you it was going to be him. I just knew you had more friendships/bonds in the game than anyone else.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!