This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1400 days ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:7

Ugh cool now I’m paranoid. Things just got weird. Zach is messaging Kai saying he wants him safe. Arek doesn’t trust me. Idk this is awful all of a sudden. I feel it in the air that my name was brought up as a potential option other than Kai. Now I have to decide if I play my idol tonight or wait.
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:7

confessional: this has been the absolute craziest round ever and i'm loving it
1400 days ago
bigben1996

Confessional: So this round has been wild. The vote was all on kai because he made a dumb move and made a very bad chat this morning then Sam and I considered trying to flip it on Tyler and then I heard that half the people were voting Arek like it's so ridiculous. I spoke to Kai because I genuinely trust him and wanna work with him and Sam kinda got desperate and hit him up to call and we both ended up on call with him and convinced him to flip to vote with us and it's iconic and hilarious ngl. Meanwhile Ashanti continues to blatantly lie to my face and say that the vote is all on Kai still. bitchhhh you ain't so slick. Ashanti also told Kellen that I am supposedly leading the movement to keep Kai like uhm girl you came to ME and asked ME about flipping it... not the other way around. Meanwhile Nathan and Ashanti are likewise saying I'm not to be trusted or something like that which makes me cackle so hard. I can't wait for this to hopefully go through and they're left blindsided by us
1400 days ago
bigben1996

Confessional: this is probably my favorite quote from the whole game so far: "washed wants to save kai but idk wtf he expects"... this is what ashanti said to Kellen which is just so inaccurate it hurts. Ashanti came up with the plan to save him and he clearly has his own plan/agenda to save Kai tonight so him saying he doesn't know what I expect is comical
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:7

Okay so it seems that there are 5 votes towards Arek right now and I guess the other 4 (Kellen/Arek/Sam/Washed) would be on Kai/Tyler............. I don't even know what is going to happen, I don't mind Arek going cause he has said my name before BUT he's a number for my side...
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:7

i realized i never really covered the ben tribal so lemme do that now with my BEST memory considering it's been about 4 days since that happened. the night prior to my name going around, we (triple threat - nathan/tyler) were talking about who we'd vote. it was between ben and zach really since they were still considered a close duo, and i felt as though it was advantageous for me to keep zach in the game. plus based off of past experiences, ben HAD to go so i suggested ben! obviously we'd include david in our plans courtesy of the tight relationships nathan and i had with him which was perfect.

that day i went on a very lackluster but cute date so strategizing was HARD. i heard that my name got thrown around by ben because he was "scared" of me and deemed me a physical threat and i'm just like sir.. the game JUST started and we are still at 13 people in the tribes stage, you sure you wanna take me out so suddenly? but it was whatever. also apparently there was a group of washed/ben/kai/tyler made which excluded me/nathan/david.. which was perfect honestly. we had tyler as our informant and the exclusion of david most definitely solidified the validity of the ben vote. apparently david also had a bad experience with ben in another game so i kinda capitalized on that in our conversation and tried to form a final two with him as well. nonetheless, things were perfect.

i can't lie, i was kinda hurt that washed didn't put much effort into keeping me in the know. it took a good while for him to tell me that my name was going around, and even then.. he didn't show much desire to keep me in the game as is. but did that matter? no. i still had triple threat + david, so it was good. also i forgot to mention there was this whole thing with kai where he assumed that it was me or him for the vote, so i sorta played along with that but not really? i outwardly told kai i didn't wanna vote him but whatever, i didn't so! but i continued to enjoy my date as much as i could and around the time that it was over, ben left 4-3 and it felt SO right. karma had its kiss and i couldn't be happier. while i was still out, washed came to me and sent a very lengthy apology cause it appeared to him that there was no way i wasn't gone. he wanted to put in effort to keep me but everyone seemed to be bent on getting me out from his perspective, i forgave him because i do like him and would love to continue to work with him somehow in this game. we won the next immunity without my help which proved that maybe my tribe isn't useless after all! like good for them. we were able to relax and venture on to the swap, where triple threat literally ALL swapped together with kai, and met kellen and kevin. there's not much to say about the swap portion really considering we won the whole way through so imma just ignore that, but do know that i was doing my best to get in the good graces of both kellen AND kevin in the event that strategizing would be necessary.

this confessional was dedicated to my baby brad, fuck y'all for voting him out. should've been arek or someone else like DAMN.
1400 days ago
bigben1996

ever since this merge has began i have NOT known peace and i am absolutely ready for this round to be over and potentially pick up the pieces to what could very well be a disastrous outcome. david left yesterday and i was in shambles, that was my possible f2 since brad was gone so now i'm back at square 1 in that sense. i'm probably a fool for thinking so longterm so suddenly but i mean what else could i do with all the downtime. anyway, triple threat for the most part has made it to this stage relatively unscathed (excluding the emotional scars i received from the ben tribal), and we're moving on to bigger things. nathan and i received immunity for this tribal, me through EARNING it and nathan through the late david and the samurai curse. with only really tyler to worry about, our coalition seems to be in tip top shape.

after doing some talking with people like kevin, i learn that arek isn't really someone to be trusted and with his sheisty behavior he could be a potential merge vote. so i approach to this triple threat, who wanted to do zach initially, and change their minds. this is because i present them with the idea that if we do take out arek, we'd have kevin as a number as well as juan (who he considers himself to be close to), and nathan could insure kai's vote guaranteeing a 6-4 vote in our favor. the only thing that really concerned me was the fact that zach and i have been working so hard to repair our in-game relationship and here we are.. not voting with each other again LMAO. but like i guess that's only one (1) person i have to be concerned with, right? no harm no foul really. anyways, i present this plan to kevin and he seems game for it. the only issue is that while he is close to juan, juan is also close to sam who we've generally associated WITH arek/kellen/zach. i still propositioned this to juan who seemed to be okay with this, but not convincingly. still, i counted him as a number because it was better to present things like that to the group and voice concerns later. even though i probably SHOULD have voiced that concern to begin with.

this morning, kai made a voting block consisting of himself, kellen, nathan, tyler and zach. LOL. what the fuck like screw me i guess. :( but that immediately was foiled and because he alluded to taking out people like arek, and controlling people like sam, the vote looked to be him on their end. which was perfect. that would absolutely guarantee our 5th/6th vote. things start to get really blurry after that as we try to keep up with pulling off our arek vote while feigning to everyone else not included that we're voting kai with them. it's been kinda a chore dancing around this vote with zach, i DID mention arek to him as a possible vote bc he just wouldn't drop the subject of saving kai to me. i didn't say anything more to send him running but he probably did some running anyways.

but then things get all AHHHHHHHHH. FUCKING AHHHHHHHHH. like i can't deal. i'm literally losing my marbles as i write this. so basically, after a nap and some quiet time, things have popped off. tyler is paranoid and now they're trying to get into kai's ear to vote for someone else. they want him to flip and tyler thinks it's him, so tyler fesses up to having one of the idols. this entire time we've assumed that both tribal idols were between the two of them so now we have some solace in the fact that that one is on our side. tyler presented the plan of having kai stay on arek, while triple threat + kevin flip to zach. we've kinda assumed juan has been taken over to the darkside courtesy of his connections during the swap. my conscience kinda couldn't handle doing zach like that, so i suggested we vote sam! it felt the most sensible second option to me considering the fact that it'd isolate the relationship juan/him have and get out someone who'll probably stand in my way during challenges. a win/win! kevin's a little concerned that tyler's paranoia is getting to him, which was some
1400 days ago
bigben1996

nvm i kinda lost all hope that this will look up for us, i am full on ready to be embarrassed.. this is so humiliating and far from out of my control. it really just snowballed out of nowhere and i PRAY i can eat my words but my morale is low
1400 days ago
bigben1996
**SAM GETS VOTED OUT**
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:8

Well... I got caught playing both sides. Honestly that was my bad but... I MADE A SUCCESSFUL IDOL PLAY! That’s so exciting and great for my resume! I’m sad I had to use it this early, but I’m really hoping they start taking out bigger targets like Ashanti and Nathan down before me... and that by the time they dwindle down to me, I’ll be able to weasel my way into a majority. Ugh I’m just so happy I’m still here
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:8

Not everyone thinking it was me who leaked the Tyler vote- RIP my game <3 It has to be Kai or Arek. The idol play was pretty iconic but Sam getting voted out ruined my mental stability not going to lie.
1400 days ago
bigben1996

Ok so unless Ashanti has some secrets, I sadly believe we are going to see her go home tonight. It would be a mistake for the other side not to send her home. And Kai has mentioned SO many times he’s wanted Ashanti gone from the very beginning. So I don’t trust that Kai is going to vote with us right now.  As sad as it makes me to lose an ally in the game, I just really hope it’s not me. I also know that there is no way I’d win against Ashanti in the end, so even though I do hope Kai votes with us, it could give me a chance of winning this game. Here’s to just wanting to make it another day!
1400 days ago
bigben1996

Ok so I messaged Juan with screenshots of Kai playing both sides and organizing a vote for Juan. I think this might be Kai’s downfall. But honestly comes down to how well he executed the move and how smart/trusting Juan is. I don’t actually think I’m the vote tonight, but you never know. Right now we are discussing strategies and I’ll be back with a vote soon.
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:8

Confessional catch up:  I never really had to strategize or anything on my second tribe because we never lost, but I have relationships with Sam and Washed and saved Sam at the first swap vote. Washed was likely to vote out Sam, but i knew it was bad for my game so i kinda begged him to keep sam. After a lot of begging he talked to Sam and they actually became allies, so my campaigning for Sam kept both my allies safe at the swap and even got us all working together. I tell washed everything, and i tell sam everything except for the fact that i know washed already.  We merged and i finally had all my allies in one place (Sam, Washed, Arek, Juan). However, Kai made a six person chat to vote together on the first merge vote with people from both sides of the house YIKES. That made kai a target, but later in the day we wanted to switch the vote to Tyler. THIS IS WHEN ME KEEPING JUAN SAFE and flipping the first 2 votes of the game in his favour saved our ass (we thought). I was a bout to try and get Kevin to vote Tyler with us when Juan said NO, Kevin is voting Arek. This was the first time I heard of an Arek vote so i instantly called Sam to discuss this info, after 30 mins he decided he had to reach out to Kai. Sam flipped Kai and told Arek about the vote and the 6 of us voted Tyler. We really thought it would work out until tyler played his idol and my boy sam went home :(  Sam and Washed both know about my idol, and if i knew the votes were on sam i would have used it, because we would have easily sent kevin home in the re-vote. But betweeen me sam, arek and washed we had no clue where they'd vote so i held onto the idol because it was better for me personally. My relationship with sam was genuine and was the person i talked to most and built a real friendship with :). He gave me the immunity necklace and i plan to use the week of safety to get back on the majority.  Sorry for all these confessions, I have really been playing hard just forgot to do these!

Also, Kevin, Ashanti, Nathan all fake. LOL. Lied to me all day, so when my vote switched to Tyler and they told me they were still voting Kai i didn't feel bad about lying to them back. I trust Washed and Juan most right now.
1400 days ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:8

Kai is obviously playing the middle and turns out that he wants me out... Like he has control of the vote and his plan is to get ME out not someone who is a threat. Okay sure so anyway it seems that Ashanti/Kevin/Tyler/Nathan would be down to vote him out and I would be down as well. So I showed Kellen the screenshots that Tyler sent me of Kai saying he wants me out etc. And Kellen basically said "Let's use these screenshots to flip Kai back to our side". I mean that works in theory but Kai has been working against us this whole time and is just very unpredictable... Is this whole thing a conspiracy? Am I being a dumbass right now? Yes. I never know what's going on <3

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!