This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
David (David2560) Confessional EP:5

so... this week is hard for me because im going to laboratory practices and I wake up at 7 am, and i cant go to challenges because they are for me at 2 am

so yesterday it was a swap and i got swapped only with washed from my original tribe so we are fucked

i know arris and timberlie are voting for me, so i know im fucked today

so Juan and Washed are voting with me, we are going to vote Timberlie, so if its a tie, they have immunity and they wont change, so the only chance for me to getting evicted its if someone plays an idol.

Sam idk what is going to do, but i dont think he wants to go to rocks, because he will have 50% of going home!

so lets pray Juan is voting with me, and I dont go home!
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:5

confessional it saddens me to that, but this is what the opposite side iis doing, and if we tie and go to rocks it will be either me or Sam, and i dnt wanna go to home due to rocks
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
**TIMBERLIE GETS VOTED OUT**
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:6

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I didn't want to go to tribal cause Arek is immune and I like everyone else. I do not want Sam or Washed going so that leaves David unfortunately... I think if I keep my mouth shut I should not become a target and be safe this vote so I kind of need to play the middle without getting caught.
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:6

Was shocked to see Timberlie go, but this whole thing is making me reevaluate my game a bit. Seeing all of these people win immunity through relationships is making me really question where I stand with people. I’m not sure any single person in this game would give the necklace to me if they were voted out, and maybe it’s time to change that. I need to find my person, and maybe it’s Nathan, maybe it’s Ashanti, but it also could be someone that I just met. I’m getting a great vibe from Kellen so maybe that’s my in. We will see. Hoping we win immunity tonight!
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:6

So happy to have immunity today! This means with my individual immunity idol, I should technically be able to make it to F9! My goal for the game was F8, so hopefully I can make that and beyond! I’m expecting a merge tomorrow, but you never know. That means my streak of being safe will end, and I will have to rely more on challenge wins (obviously going to be very hard against Ashanti and Nathan). Here’s to another day though!
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam (s73100) Confessional EP:6

Confessional: Okay wow! So I ended up turning on Timber today, but I ended up gaining 2 NEW allies so I think this was 100% the best move for me; Now I have Juan trusting me and he's super grateful that I voted out timber and I also have Washed. Me and washed have gotten super duper close over the past day and I'm glad we finally solidified something between us... so basically that means that tonight's vote is going to come down to either Juan or David, personally I would rather do David because I truthfully just don't really talk to him...   This will definitely be an interesting vote. It is quite funny because Brads parting words to me and Arris were something along the lines of "I hope ur dick gets chopped off (LOL) and also "you'll be the next ones out now that you're in minority!" But I truthfully don't see it that way tbh... I see myself in a pretty good position right now where I feel 75% confident that I won't be going home.
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:6

Okay people have been very quiet ?? It’s getting weird............. I mean if I do get voted off then RIP and Sam/Washed flopped but- Maybe I’m just being paranoid but idk something feels off.
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:6

Confessional: I just got off the phone with Sam and I convinced him to vote out David over Juan. I think the logic is clear that it would be idiotic of us to vote off Juan right now. He is super loyal to us and David has so many numbers on the OT and merge is definitely coming soon so it's time to prepare. I laid it all out on the table for Sam and convinced him that it's the move to make.
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Arrek (Arris) Confessional EP:6

confessional too so karma got me rly, i have no position in this game right now to do anything. i just want me and sam to be safe at this point cuz people r really mad at me rn. Ive been trying a completely diff approach than i take usual in this game, to play more villainous and cutthroat than i usually am, and its not completely working as of now, however going into merge (hopefully tonight), i hope that nathan still is my ally, i  would have him, kennell and ravioli / sam, both of them want to do David, so be it
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
**DAVID GETS VOTED OUT**
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam (s73100) Confessional EP:7

Confessional: OH THANK GOD.   WE FINALLY MERGED!!!  This tribe that I've been on has been such a WRECK..... we've lost the past like 9 million immunity challenges and we got down to FOUR, yes FOUR people on our tribe. I truly do feel like it was a blessing in disguise however.... I've heard through the grape vine about a possible group of Nathan, Ashanti, and Tyler forming with David also being in that group. So i'm extremely glad we were able to take him out before he could rejoin them.   I do think it's very comedic how I was told I was in a minority after voting off my ally (which to be fair was to secure my own safety cause no way in hell am I going to rock lmfao) But here I am! Surviving a vote!   Right now my plan is to get myself, Kennel, Juan, Arris, Washed, and Hopefully (fingers)Kai on board to vote out Tyler. I really want to split up the trio of Tyler, Nathan, and Ashanti. I'm actually pretty glad Ashanti won immunity because I think he's continuously putting a bigger and bigger target on his back and it just lowers the target on mine.... Both Kellen, Arris, AND washed have all said how crazy his immunity wins are and that he's going to be a HUGE threat later down the road. Nathan seems like a really nice guy and i'm glad i've been able to meet him.... But If he's just going to do what Ashanti wants then It's not something I can really work with there.   The only "issue" with my plan is first) getting Kai on board, no one except washed really has any social connections to him which can be an issue for us in this upcoming vote.... and also Arris's relationship with Nathan. I know for a fact they are a lot closer outside of this game than either of them are putting up. Not to mention, Nathan immediatly came up to me and was like "I WANNA WORK WITH U ARRIS AND KELLEN" Basically exposing our final 3 we have LMFAO like ok weird. But hey if he's being genuine it's just another number in the back of my pocket.  Anywayyyyyyy later in the night I went on a call with Kellen just to kind of touch base with him as we've been separated for like 3 tribals : ((... I wasn't quite sure how close we were since it was a while but he immediately told me he has an idol LMFAOOOOO. Like ok king pop off! He said he would use it on one of us 2 if he needed to which is GREAT. It's a safety blanket in case anyone tries anything funny!   Coming into the merge i'm just going to continue to be the little social butterfly I am and hopefully people won't come after me because i'm just a sweet person :3 It's worked thus far! Let's drive it to the end baby! https://66.media.tumblr.com/28e2aca4399d67dae396c66ef0555302/852d336a47523f0d-fb/s500x750/2c81352042f98cc4e2e9c37c7571be48e82e62ed.gif
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:7

Ok so.... when is this shitstorm going to start? Can it be now? Can we get this over with please? I’m nervous. And I’m not safe. I really don’t want to use my idol. The one thing I don’t want to do is waste it. Clearly I’m not going to get through this game on challenge wins, so I’m going to need a resume move, and that’s my only opportunity. So my goal is to just be as charming as possible and hopefully people will want to keep me around in hopes of working with me in the future. I mean Arek has already brought up an alliance so... it’s maybe working? Hahaha
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:7

confessional: sam has so much power in this game it is disgusting. He has his hands in every corner right now and Kellen and I are aware of that and don't like it. Kellen stupidly told Sam about his idol even though I didn't think it was necessary and now we realize that it may have been a huge mistake on his part to tell him about it. Kai is also being so bad right now. He really just made a voting block chat with a ton of people who definitely are not voting together. he had no clue that Nathan and arek are friends and that ppl in the chat won't vote out certain people outside of the chat. I'm just gonna have to leak this chat to Sam and Juan before they hear about it and don't trust me. I'm sure Nathan leaked to Arek already and I know Kellen told sam so it's just a matter of time until shit hits the fan
1400 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:7

So Kai made a chat with Kellen, Washed, Jungle.. not sure who else is in it but I am not. Umm I'm not sure what he was trying to do with that like Kellen and Washed both told me about it and Kellen said he didn't trust the people in it. So I mean this is good news for me because the whole cast probably already knows about this chat and I can hide behind this. No one has really said any names but I think I should be good for this vote if I can stay under the radar and let others fight it out...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!