This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:8

Ugh this vote. So kai is playing both sides and is in 2 majoritu chats but he’s loyal to the other. So arek, myself, washed and juan don’t have the votes and juan seems to be the target which isn’t good for me.  Nathan wants to work with arek and I in the future of this game but idk.  Do I play my idol on juan tonight? Or does that tuck me over in the future I really don’t know lots of thinking to do.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:8

Well idk. I might be going home but at this point I have no option. I felt I made the best move to stay quiet this round. It made no sense to draw attention to myself when I’m vulnerable. If I do go home, I feel I played a good game. I managed to make myself a swing vote premerge. And I had a successful idol play.  Crossing my fingers my journey doesn’t end here. Peace.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:8

confessional: today has been crazier than yesterday. kai is such a foolish player and I've had enough. I will write another confessional with more detail later but if all goes well he goes home tonight.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (kevrev4) Confessional EP:8

This has been soooo crazy. The vote has switched so many times. I did not know what to do. There’s so much paranoia going around and so many things happening. I am loyal to my allies and I don’t feel comfortable taking out Juan when he could be a number for me, even though he’s sided with Arek and Juan FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. It has been frustrating but it would suck to vote out Juan and he ended up staying, then I would lose an ally. So I’ve debated a lot about this vote. I would say Ashanti is my biggest ally. They are a huge competition threat and nervous that they will be voted out, but we are both from Philly, and I’m sticking with that!!
It was very sketchy to me when Juan wouldn’t tell me what they other side was voting when I have his back, so it kind of tells me he is in it for himself.

I’m going to vote with my gut and loyalties will show. Whatever happens, happens!
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:8

well i thankfully at my words last tribal so good on tyler's intuition. for a minute me and kevin were SO annoyed but we really got shut the fuck up and i kinda love it. after sam went home, courtesy of my suggestion, i looked at a lot of people funny but not surprisingly. i just gave washed and juan a very :/ look and joked about it somewhat with arek/kellen. i'm not MAD in anyway, why could i be? the vote went the way it should've, so if anything they're looking like buffoons for not being with the heroes. i will say though, washed and i did have a sort of passive-aggressive exchange where he told me i wasn't really to be trusted and i basically thwarted it back at him. we sorted our differences out eventually but i was pretty much sure it was over for our game relationship.

so it looked it was triple threat + kevin on my side, with kai sort of in the middle. after the vote he basically came to us very apologetically about feeling duped and tricked by the like side of sam/arek/zach/kellen/juan or whatever. i didn't really care, but he decided to make himself useful in some way by considering himself a "double agent" and work to our benefit. part of me was always wary about this considering the fact that kai is a loose cannon and keep his damn mouth shut. we let him rock out and do what he want, he just better come back with some useful information!

today was a pretty slow day for me strategically up until the past two hours, where i've kinda kicked it into high gear and reformed my strategy by like a LOT. initially it was gonna be a tug of war to get kai on our side, where he was pressing on us to vote juan to appease him and the other side was apparently doing tyler. but like.. triple threat + kevin (now the beautiful pretty people) kinda came to the realization that WHY are we choosing to appease to kai, who's kind of a bumbling idiot. none of us like that HE managed to put himself in this swing position so we speculated the possibility of grabbing juan and voting for kai. juan initially was like "i'm voting for the people who've been loyal to me" which.. okay? none of us have really been UNLOYAL to you so i don't really get the logic in that. love him tho. somehow within the hour after, the tide for the beautiful pretty people changed to using scare tactics AGAIN to get kai to vote a certain way which.. worked out for us last time (it did not). i wasn't able to really offer any input at the time, but their idea was to frame the other side fro again using kai's name and being sketched out by him.

but anyways that isn't really the FOCUS for now, the focus is on the fact that i managed to have a really groundbreaking conversation with washed. we basically laid out our games to each other, i was probably offering more information than me, but the gist was that there IS a chance that we could work together and vote with each other and dominate. another common denominator is that we both emphasized how big a threat nathan really is and the kind of grip he holds on this game at the moment. despite being in the minority, he's an all-around player and has been capable of finding himself included in alliances that consist of people opposite us in the game like arek/kellen. zach/i kinda wanna take him out sooner rather than later and i'm absolutely for this, even though this completely goes against the final two we made either last round or the round before that (i probably wasn't his first option considering david is gone and they were real close).

anyways, while they try to frame the other side and pull of a vote on juan, i've been putting in work to push this vote against kai. of course juan would vote him, zach wants him out, kellen wants him out (i told him about nathan leaking the F3), and arek is concerning with kai's unpredictability that he'd vote him out too. i kinda pushed this agenda to kevin too and even sold out triple threat to insure that i had him on my side and my side alone. he's a bit wary of kellen/arek but he wants to vote where i vote since we have that same city bond, which i'll most certainly be capitalizing on! if i have to doordash this man for his vote i absolutely will. what scares me is that kai doesn't go and i look like a total asshat, but i'm hoping for the best. i HAVE to. i literally cannot go back after all the tireless gaming i've been doing to get kai out. if my protests go unheard with the beautiful pretty people, i'll have to be the beautiful pretty PERSON and do so by myself. so here goes nothing, pray for me cause i truly do not know what to expect

also i cannot write a linear confessional to save my life
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:8

what if i'm an idiot and i'm indirectly sending myself home by doing all of this work? that would be something wouldn't it? i would be so embarrassed if that was the case, i wouldn't want to show my face on this show EVER again oh my god
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
**KAI GETS VOTED OUT**
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:9

Cool so blindsided by that. I really thought Ash was with us 100%. I knew separating from us was the best move for her rn, but idk why I figured she was more loyal than that. I’m just going to let Ash and Nathan have it out and continue staying quiet. It’s not my time to be loud and draw attention. It’s time to start taking competition beasts out and forming new relationships
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Well that kind of destroyed my ego in the game. Literally everyone hates me and thinks I’m annoying. And everyone has literally said they want me voted out. I’m honestly out of energy in this game. I’m feeling like even if I try, it’s not like the jury is going to like me anyways.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

I’m not going to give up though. I would never. I just don’t know what to do, because there isn’t a good way into that alliance. We needed to break up Washed, Arek, and Kellen. And now idk if I can trust Ash and Kevin. Idk I need to sleep on this.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:9

Confessional:  I was looking all night for this idol with no luck... so Nathan approached me saying we should swap clues. I already found one idol, so i figured i could find it faster than him with the same clues. He sent me a screenshot to prove the legitimacy of your clue via tengaged mail and I did the same thing. After looking for a bit more today, i finally found it!!   I have 2 idols now and am pretty sure there is no other idols out there. Im also immune this round, so have 2 idols for the next 3 tribals to do some work. Ideally i want to get Ashanti out this round if i have the votes. She is a comp beast and could win out. She's not immune rn and without an idol... will we get another shot?? I hope people are down. If not, my fallback plan is to get Kevin out.  We've lied to each other constantly in this game,  I know he isn't the biggest player, but removing that uncertainty would be fine.  With Ashanti voting out Kai with us, it left Tyler and Nathan on the outside of the vote. I plan to use this to my advantage and build trust with the two of them moving forward, even if it's just for a vote or two.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Ok. Having a day off to clear my head was a blessing. I’m nowhere near done with this game. I haven’t dedicated so much time to it just to give up. So my plan is to start fresh. I need to stir things up a bit and create some mistrusts in the other alliance. I need to ditch people I don’t trust and start working on taking challenge threats out of this game. Period. Done. I’m playing for myself from here forward.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional:  Tyler has subtly hinted an ashanti vote.... so now I’m aiming to get Kevin out. At a fast forward, id rather have Nathan and Tyler able to target ashanti if possible. If ashanti leaves before the FF then what? Kevin has lied to me on 3 votes I think it is now, I lied to him the same. So there’s no trust there and he’s a number for ashanti. He’s someone people would bring to the end for a win, so I want to leave ashanti as a target for the FF while weakening her at the same time.  My goal is to vote with Tyler Nathan and arek (washed too) but make the 3 of them believe we are together even after ashanti is gone. I’m hoping I can find out their target in the future and play my idols to get them out (Tyler and nathan.  Tyler feels alone right now, so I’m working on that relationship and keeping him tonight, that’s why I prefer Kevin go.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional:  Tyler has subtly hinted an ashanti vote.... so now I’m aiming to get Kevin out. At a fast forward, id rather have Nathan and Tyler able to target ashanti if possible. If ashanti leaves before the FF then what? Kevin has lied to me on 3 votes I think it is now, I lied to him the same. So there’s no trust there and he’s a number for ashanti. He’s someone people would bring to the end for a win, so I want to leave ashanti as a target for the FF while weakening her at the same time.  My goal is to vote with Tyler Nathan and arek (washed too) but make the 3 of them believe we are together even after ashanti is gone. I’m hoping I can find out their target in the future and play my idols to get them out (Tyler and nathan.  Tyler feels alone right now, so I’m working on that relationship and keeping him tonight, that’s why I prefer Kevin go.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:9

Confessional: So it's been a bit since I confessed so I will now discuss the past couple votes from my perspective. So basically, the other day at final 9 my allies and I were trying to get a majority of 5 for the vote and somehow Kai was the swing. I thought Kai and I had a decently close relationship at the start of the game and then especially after he and I were both blindsided in the Benp vote. I was hoping that would be enough to capitalize on and get him onto our side after he had basically been drafted into working with the people who were trying to get Arek out all day (Ashanti, Nathan, Kevin and Tyler). Sam and I got on call with Kai and convinced him to flip to our side and it worked and he was on board until his dumbass accidentally tipped off the other side which led to Tyler using his idol. I've heard differing accounts of what happened next but eventually the votes got onto Sam and he went home which was bad for my game for sure.  In the last vote, it seemed at first that it was going to be the two sides going at it again and that most likely someone from my "side" was going to go home. However, I knew I had to do something and talk to Ashanti to save myself moving forward and build whatever trust I could. I asked to call with him and we spoke for a long time and I got a lot of dirt and info out of him. He kind of subtly told me that he was nervous of Nathan moving forward and how good he was doing here while I tried to dig deeper and get specifics out. He told me he and Tyler had a final 2 and that he had a final 3 with Nathan and tyler from the start of the game. I told him that Nathan and David were likewise a strong duo so Nathan clearly had his hands in all the pots and was trying to have allies all over. I also went back to the Benp vote and how Nathan was pushing SO hard to get Ashanti out and was using very valid points for why he had to go and I explained that if Nathan felt that ashanti was such a threat then, then why wouldn't he think so now? I think my logic got to Ashanti a lot because by the end of the call I had him even more firmly set on getting kai out than ever. Kai was just being a rat and I knew moving forward Kai would be a number for Nathan which is why Nathan was pushing SO hard to get Juan out instead of Kai which was not at all good for my game. We got off the call and got to work and began to spread Kai's name around rapidly and in the end we were able to get the rest of the people to flip to Kai expcept for Nathan and Tyler who were apparently blindsided by Ashanti and Kevin in that vote. I think that vote broke a lot of trust they all had with each other which is amazing because now by me pushing hard to get that vote onto Kai and Ashanti leaving them in the dark, they will hopefully go for each other and Kellen and I can sit in the middle and do what we want. He also has both idols which is just amazing. I hope there's a pathway to the end for us.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!