This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:9

Confessional: Kellen and I were discussing today's vote and what we wanted and we knew right away we were going to disagree. I wanted Tyler out as he is an easy vote and a big number for Nathan, while he wanted Ashanti out badly. I pitched to Kellen that voting Ashanti makes no sense because then Nathan will still be here with Tyler and Arek as solid allies and then Kevin will just gravitate to Nathan without Ashanti here to direct him away from him. If ashanti goes now, guaranteed that either Juan or I will be getting votes from all of them at the fast forward, so I shut down the prospect of getting Ashanti out now asap. I told him I would be ok with Kevin going and leaving both Ashanti and Nathan here for the fast forward to go after each other and I got Kellen on board to start spreading Kevin's name around as today's vote while I can just sit here and wait.
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:9

Well I managed to sneak my way into a new alliance. Thank. God.  My time is not over yet. My guess is things might blow up and things might be revealed before TC but I don鈥檛 think I鈥檝e established myself as a main target or major threat. I guess we will see 馃槵
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Nathan (nmh95) Confessional EP:9

wow what a crazy few days. First the idol play by Tyler was great. We thought we were solid with 5 after getting Kai back on board with us, but Ashanti flipped everything and got Kai out instead. While she didn't leave Tyler and I out of the vote directly, it was still shady as I had asked her who she locked in 9 minutes before votes were revealed. Kai leaving was fine because I think I'd have his vote in the end, but I definitely felt betrayed.

In my last Survivor game when I got lied to/backstabbed, I blew up on everyone, and that kinda cost me the game. I decided to play it more calm this time, and from what I believe it worked in my favor. Tyler and I got added to a chat for a final 4 with Arek and Kellen. The plan tonight is to get rid of Kevin and move into the final 7 with four strong.

Ashanti is definitely my biggest threat right now. I want to go to the end with Juan and Tyler, but I don't see Juan and I ever working together. I'd like to take him out at final 6 if I win immunity. Kellen is strategic and likable, and Arek kind of has his hands in a few cookie jars.

Myself and Tyler are kinda at the bottom but if the votes work in our favor tonight, we will def be in a power position moving forward. I'm glad Zach and I patched things up on the surface, but I can't move forward with him for too much longer.

I think the vote will be 5-3 Kevin/Juan, but I pitched the idea of doing 4 on Ashanti, because if Zach tells Ashanti about our vote, she can use a potential idol on Kevin and ruin our plans. I think they'd vote out Arek, but we shall see.
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

Confessional: Kellen has been giving me info from the chat he is in with Nathan, tyler and Arek and apparently the way Ashanti talks about me, it makes them think that he and I are some duo so now they are worried about me leaking the vote to him. They nearly tried to flip it onto Ashanti but Kellen stood his ground and got them back on track. Unfortunately, I can't tell Ashanti the real vote for today or he will run and confront the others and they will know I leaked and BOTH Ashanti and I will be in hot water this vote and the next one. What Kellen and I have tried to set up here is that going into the fast forward Nathan and Tyler are gunning for Ashanti and vice versa and we can sit back with our idols
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:9

"i have decided to gamble a lot ever since this season started, as i mentioned i dnt usually or ever play like this , so this is something new for me and i still find myself gambling a lot this has honestly been such a wild ride ever since poor vincent was voted out. every single round im aware that a lot of people want to target me, and no round has been easy thus far despite how it may look on the outside. For now I would say i feel quite confident, considering out vote went through and Kevin is out, but then again you just never know in this game. let's see what happens later because it's a double eviction. would i be surprised if it was me tho? not at all."
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

Ok so Kevin is outta here. I鈥檓 really hoping this fast forward goes well and that the new 4 (Nathan, Arek, Kellen, and I) stick together. Here are some thoughts though: 1. This game belongs to either Ashanti or Kellen. Both need to be taken out. These 2 stand the biggest chances of winning. I鈥檓 hoping Ashanti will be following Kevin so we don鈥檛 have to worry about her dominating challenges. 2. Nathan and I have been playing the exact same game, except I have a successful idol play and he has challenge wins. I do believe if I made it to the end with him, it would be really close but I might be able to beat him. 3. Zach scared me because we literally never talk. I have no idea what his game is
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:9

So im going to be the swing vote this round most likely. I am alligned with everyone but Ashanti, so if he loses immunity that's the vote and if not... i guess my game is getting exposed tonight.
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

Confessional: It's time Kellen got exposed for playing both sides. He will have some enemies I assume. I'm gonna vote with Ashanti most likely because I do feel closer to him than Nathan/Tyler/Arek for sure and I want Ashanti's jury vote potentially. We'll see how it goes.
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:9

Okay I really did try to flip the vote to Nathan but Kellen/Washed would not budge............ I basically have no shot at winning right now cause what have been my moves? *crickets*. I do want to make finale but not because I was dragged there... I hate it here I wish I had an idol and could pull something off but nope <3
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

Confessional: This is not the outcome I wanted but I choked on the final round of the comp like a chump. It's time for Nathan to go I hope
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

So that was wild. Obviously Ashanti needed that and we still need to figure out a way to get her out, but for now I feel like I have no pull. I wish I was voting Zach rn but instead, the group wants this...
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

Also I just want to point out, I still feel like I鈥檓 in a submissive position in this game. I feel like I鈥檓 not putting myself in a position to win. With Juan out of the picture, I鈥檓 now probably the least likely to win? Idk maybe I鈥檓 underestimating my game. I just want more control. Hopefully I can pick up some steam if I鈥檓 not voted out rn
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
**KEVIN & NATHAN GET VOTED OUT**
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:10

Okay do y'all see how many times my ass should have been gone and yet I'm still here ??? Maybe I'm not such a shit player after all..... Hmmmm makes you think
1388 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:10

Confessional:  I thought the fallout of blindsiding Nathan would be a lot worse than it was. Tyler seems to understand nathan is a big threat and still wants to work with me to take Ashanti out. Arek was confused, but seems to be over it. I know Juan and Washed have my back, i have the 2 idols, so the worst that can happen to me is 3-3 vote tie. Ideally Ashanti loses immunity and goes next, because that's the best way for my F3 to make it to the end.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!