This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:2

i'm back... for the 8th time! honestly, i'd like to start off by saying that i am beyond humiliated that i willingly submitted an application and will likely lose once more. it's degrading to ME but ben knows that i love him and this series so i guess embarrassing myself like this will be worth it. now i'm not gonna lie, i saw majority of this cast and a big ol' question mark appeared on my head because literally WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? that being said, there ARE people that i am familiar with to some extent. i've played with tyler and ben recently (and they voted me out in our respective games, and just so happen to me on the same tribe as me! won't he do it!), i'm somewhat aware of people like arek, nathan, washed, kai and sam simply because they're people i've seen on the site but never really held conversations with. then there's brad, we used to be TIGHT like in 2016 but i eventually fell off the face of the earth sometime between that idk. nonetheless, i love brad, that's my baby! i was excited to see him because i knew right then and there that'd be somebody i could work with and consider my #1 in the event we end up on the same tribe together. we might be doing ourselves a disservice by interacting so much despite being on opposite tribes, but i don't really care, he's someone with a personality in a cast of people.. who don't have much personality!

one thing that concerns me about the brad thing though is that he also suggested we work with nathan, which i'm FINE with but i'm also unsure of how tight the two of them are and am in no way comfy with being a third wheel or whatever. i just realized i spent the last few sentences talking about someone not even on my tribe so let's segue to matsuzaki! they're all nice! i think washed is very funny and i've got along well with him. i kinda suggested to him that we should work together, and he seemed to be game for it which i love to hear. david is a sweetheart and i adore our conversations together! he suggested that we work together, to which i obviously accepted. ben and i have talked WAY more than we have in like any game ever, so something could culminate there? nathan is another one who i've really enjoyed talking to and i kinda wanted to nudge the idea of working together in order to start setting things into place when he/i/brad hopefully swap or merge together, but i didn't wanna be too forward! thomas is nowhere to be found. someone should probably find him.

then there's kai and tyler. tyler, before anything, immediately apologized for what happened in our last game since he betrayed me and got me voted off for 7th.. which resulted in him getting 6th as i predicted, because i'm a very intuitive spirit. of course i don't really care, and he was a good ally then, so i'm willing to take the chance to put my eggs in his basket and see where it gets me, and honestly it's taken me places. i've learned a lot about kai specifically from tyler, who seems to be playing really hard, which has rubbed tyler the wrong way. kai formed an alliance with him, nathan, and washed and tried to suggest voting out ben? apparently he was pushing for it hard and it happened to fall on deaf ears with the group, though he was gonna try and proposition doing that to ME and actually told his alliance he was doing so, as if they cared. anyways, nathan and tyler have talked about how the regime kai is trying to build for himself is a bit ridiculous and off-putting, so i don't have any worries. nathan also told him that he sees washed and ben as a duo, and i was like :o oh wow! it wasn't a groundbreaking revelation by any means and i don't think it'll play into this vote one bit, but it is something to consider in the future.

the beating around the bush in terms of the vote this round, as we lost the second immunity (did i forget to mention i singlehandedly embarrassed the ot in the first one), and i kinda wasn't here for it. like HELLO it's obvious who should be going, why be scared to n
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (benp428) Confessional EP:2

Confessional: So rn fucking thonas was too busy losing his virginity that’s he’s been waiting weeks for to actually pay attention. So I guess I j have to go w everyone and vote his ass. Washed is my boy so I’m close w him and rn I’m j building relationships w everyone else. I want aj gone tho he a big threat
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
**THOMAS GETS VOTED OUT**
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:3

Ugh whyyyyyy am I so bad at challenges... end of confessional
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Well I’m fucked. Like I know it’s technically my fault for not being available, but also like where was the communication on our tribe?? Like how did no one attempt the cat dog game. Idk. I know I let the tribe down. I know I’m the weakest link. Idk how to play this yet, but I don’t want to go down without a fight. I’m hoping my bonds will save me
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Nathan (nmh95) Confessional EP:3

Cast Reveal:

Some stand outs from the Cast Reveal were a few players from my last Survivor Group Game: Brad, Arek, Ben, and Juan. Luckily, Juan wasn't on my tribe to start, but it would've been nice to have Brad and Arek on my side to start bc I know I trust them the most. Ben is on my tribe, but we had a rocky start in our last group game, and I didn't flip with him, resulting in his demise. David and I are good friends so I know we'll be close and vote together.

First Immunity Challenge:

Woah. Ashanti is a beast. I'm so happy we had her in that comp, but I think she showed her cards way too soon, but once merge hits I will be targeting her LOL. Luckily we won, but like the other two immunity challenges, I've been AFK, so I've had to rely on the social part (new for me).

Alliances:
Right now I'm in two alliances. One with Kai, Tyler, Zach and myself (The Rising Sun Alliance), and I'm also in an alliance with Tyler & Ashanti (Triple Threat). I'll probably stick with Triple Threat until we swap or merge, and keep David in my pocket. That gives us majority.

Tribal Councils:
I know for a fact Thomas/Ben/Zach were close pre-game, so I had to keep my eye on that and get rid of Thomas. I think we're going after Ben for this second vote, so I hope everything works out.

Overall:

Right now I think I'm in a good spot, I have potential numbers if we merge, or even if we swap I could still be in a good spot. I'm excited to see how well I can play this time! I want to play extremely low key this time and try to stay under the radar until maybe final 8 or 7.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:3

apparently washed and ben are targeting me because i'm a THREAT? i apparently SCARE ben? i can't exactly gauge an exact reasoning as to why they think that that is a smart and coherent decision, but fools will be fools and they stay fooling. more in depth developments to come later in the event i end up staying at this tribal with the support of tyler and nathan. love them. now it's all about grabbing kai and david and securing their votes!
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

Ok so I’ve been able to maneuver myself into a good position tonight. I’ve managed to throw focus off of me. My creation of Triple Threat paid off, and I feel really solid with Nathan and Ash. It really worked in my favor that Ben’s name was thrown out, because Ben threw out Ash’s name and invited me in the scheme. So the numbers now are   Ben- Ash, Nathan Ash- Ben, Kai, Zach  The deciding vote is on David and I. To make sure this decision/move is actually on me and for my resume (even though it’s not huge), I told Ben that David and Ash have been talking and that we have the numbers to vote Ash out with just the 4 of us, so it is possible they might not try to include David in the convo. David, as of right now, has talked to Nathan and is voting for Ben. I am the deciding vote. As of right now I’m voting for Ben. Couldn’t be happier with my position.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:3

Confessional: This vote is a total mess. First, Nathan tells me he wants Kai out who Is someone who would be super loyal to us but he says he gets too paranoid or something which seems like a lame excuse to me. Then Ben starts pushing hard for Ashanti and Nathan gets on board right away and I do not want to vote Ashanti but I also don't want to vote Kai. Ideally for me David going would be best. I adore David but he and Nathan are such a pair it is scary. Nathan seems to have everyone here aligned with him and it makes me nervous and I don't know where I rank on his totem pole of allies. I could probably get the votes onto David if I tried but I would REALLY be sticking my neck out there and idk if I can do that right now. It would definitely sever my relationship with Nathan and idk if I can do that so soon. This really sucks
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:3

Confessional: If I felt like I could flip this vote I would, but I honestly don't think the votes would be there. We would need 4 votes and I doubt I could get anyone but Ashanti and Kai. tyler would be a maybe but idrk him that well and I feel like he is eager to get Ashanti out so I don't see it working. This is beyond annoying. ashanti is likely going unless they have some sort of idol or whatever. I warned them that they were in danger but I unfortunately couldn't say much more bc I don't wanna cause a blow up and get myself in trouble when I don't see a way Ashanti can save their ass on this one
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
David (David2560) Confessional EP:3

Hey again!! So immunity challenge was horrible... I knew since the begining of the challenge we were going to lose, I had the feeling. But Im glad im the one who got the highest score of a minigame of our tribe, Im always bad at this kind of challenges so....

So today I was at a birthday and when I came to my house I checked skype and I had a lot fo messages from everybody Lmao

So apparently ben did a chat with tyler, washed and Kai to vote out Ashanti. Ben are you stupid? so we played like a month ago a group game and I was evicted because of him, and I know i cant trust him. He told me he will trust me and this kind of things, but why you dont add me to this chat?? Im not friend of Ashanti so I can vote her out lmao

Now, the vote is between Ashanti and Ben. Honestly, I want Ben out, who betray you once, he is gonna do twice. Ashanti is so sweet and I want to be in a alliance with this queen.

Tyler, Nathan, Ashanti and myself are voting for Ben. So basically the swing vote is gonna be Tyler. I hope he votes with us! Kisses xx
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
**BEN GETS VOTED OUT**
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:4

Well... that went well! I mean I definitely would love to not swap now, but if there is one, I’m praying I’m grouped with Nathan and Ash. If not, I just don’t want to be in the minority. Fingers crossed!
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:4

My tribe @ me when we got back to camp:

I hope I am not targeted again cause I'm so irrelevant like................... we know this YET people came for me last time. We will see what happens but I trust Kevin, Vincent, and Kellen so we should have the numbers.
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:4

Okay so basically Timber wants me out AGAIN, yes this is getting tiring... let's come up with something else. However, if Kellen would vote with Kevin, Vincent, and I then we would have the numbers but he does not talk to them so obviously he would not want to betray the people he actually talks to. To sum it up, I hate this tribe and want to leave.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!