This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Thailand]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1490 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
@John

Alright I've mulled over the song question and the song I'd compare my game to is "Party Rock Anthem." What resonates with me is the line in the song "Everybody just have a good time." I based most of my interactions/gameplay on who was fun. I'm not here for a long time, just for a good time.

And to compliment you, you're a really cool, level-headed player. Had you not been blindsided that round I think we had a legit shot to go deep... Actually, come to think of it, you're probably the coolest guy I know, and I want you to be the best man at my wedding.

(was that enough? ;) )
1490 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
@ Michelle

- Had you agreed to voting Ahmed out, no, I wouldn't have thought you'd vote me out, I'd think you were even more loyal to me. I'm not here to test people and leak screenshots, if i message you with a plan, that's probably a real plan...

- Never said you were dragged

- Ahmed needing to win challenges because his strategic game and social game left him boxed in as early as final 9 or 8 is not a winning strategy

- I never felt safe, I never had immunity, I just had connections with enough people because I found people in this game I got along with and worked well with.

- To address downplaying Kyle's game - if I'd talked more about it, it would have been obvious to you and Ahmed I was working with him. Kyle and I exchanged an idol right at the start of the game, that's a HUGE connection, and not a single person picked up on the strength of that bond. Ahmed was completely convinced that, of the three of us, he had the closest relationship with Kyle

To answer the additional questions you posted:

- I would say Kyle did the least BUT its Ahmed that doesn't deserve to be here due to the sloppiness of his game. I'd say he swung for the fences more often than Kyle and took bigger risks, but personally that does not equate to a winning game for me. I actually have more respect for a guy who kept his cool and played under the radar and was able to get by purely on the social connections he was making. Ahmed's reckless strategy left him in jeopardy too frequently

- Opposite question, opposite answer - Ahmed did "the most" (in the same way that one might swing a baseball bat more often than one might actually hit the ball) but Kyle deserves the win over him for his more competent game play
1490 days 13 hours ago
shellbelle
Renny addressing what you said here

To address downplaying Kyle's game - if I'd talked more about it, it would have been obvious to you and Ahmed I was working with him. Kyle and I exchanged an idol right at the start of the game, that's a HUGE connection, and not a single person picked up on the strength of that bond. Ahmed was completely convinced that, of the three of us, he had the closest relationship with Kyle

Me and ahmed actually talked about this way before we knew y'all was close. You hid it which made me in turn question your loyalties as well. I only wanted to address that . it wasn't the sneakier way because you kept saying oh i got John oh I got Kyle .. I mean it was simple to know XD . but thank you for answering my questions :)
1490 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
This is your chance to make me believe why you should win. And you clearly stated you understand that. You may of not hurt and of the jury but to me that means you didnt play to get them out. Please give me more than I understand renny down played me . thanks

Oh I definitely played to get them out. I flipped on my alliances multiple times, and the fact that you claim I haven't hurt the jury speaks to my social game. I made sure I made real connections with everyone here that would give me the time of day. I flipped on EVERYBODY at one point or another, and I was never painted as public enemy #1 like Ahmed was. That was because I had connections with people and I was able to get them to still trust me after these moves.
1490 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
*who do you think did the least and don't deserve to be sitting beside you in final 3. And why.

*and the opposite who do you think did the most and deserves the win. And why

I have to agree with Renny, Ahmed did do the most in terms of effort in comps and attempting to make big moves, but the vast majority of these moves backfired, so I don't think he deserves the win.

I think me and Renny both deserve this win, we made a lot of coordinated moves together and we both had many social bonds which put us in the middle frequently.
1490 days 11 hours ago
FighterMan
@Michelle

Correct with what you are saying. When i Join games its a clean slate no matter who is my friend and not. This will always result in bitter people if i vote out my friend because I see games differently from them.

As for building your trust so you could trust me. I had a feeling you would be iffy about fully trusting me given some people I knew. So right after i voted out lifecool I started working to gain your trust. At swaps you ended up on the tribe I was previously on, I had three clues for that tribe. To build your trust I gave you all the clues and helped you look for it. Then came at merge when I leaked things to you. Finally, idoling you was my final plead at making you trust me 1000% which paid off. By then you were leaking everything to me and we finally built that f2 trust I was looking for in a person in a game.

Every game I join I always like to pick out THAT person who is my ride of die, it's common trait in all my game play, you were that person. It may have resulted in bitter jurors, but I hope people can eliminate emotions from strategic game play.

------------------------------------------

As for your questions:
*who do you think did the least and don't deserve to be sitting beside you in final 3. And why*
-It would have to be kyle for me because his way of game play didn't elevate to me as outstanding. It was good but too under the radar for people to recognize it.

*and the opposite who do you think did the most and deserves the win. And why
-I think it's funny how both Renny and Kyle have been trying to downplay me this entire jury questionnaire and say I don't deserve the win. I have one question. Why were they targeting me so bad from final 6 to final 4? If I was not deserving wouldn't it have been easier to just take me to final 3? They were even planning on voting me off over Ess who would have won hands down. To downplay someone game this much yet try and target me so bad is extremely contradicting. That being said, I feel i deserve the win because I played hard from day 1 of merge, not day 4 or 5 like these other two.
1490 days 11 hours ago
FighterMan
Oh sorry @michelle I misread beside me.
Well given I said Kyle not being deserving then it would have to be Renny for the latter question. Simply because he did a bit more than kyle early on.
1490 days 10 hours ago
shellbelle
I was hoping to hear more dirt both of you (renny and kyle) said ahmed shouldn't win.. But failed to get him out. If he shouldnt win this why is he in final 3?
Can someone answer?
1490 days 9 hours ago
Kyle12212
I was hoping to hear more dirt both of you (renny and kyle) said ahmed shouldn't win.. But failed to get him out. If he shouldnt win this why is he in final 3?

Ahmed is here solely on the fact that he won 5 straight immunities. He did not have the social ties with anyone besides you to make it to the end without the immunities. I can say for sure he would have gone home at f5 and f6 if he lost either of those challenges.
1490 days 9 hours ago
TheRenny
Can someone answer?

He had 18 hours to spend in an immunity challenge and I didn't? Ditto to what Kyle said, Ahmed had to win immunities, not because his game was so good that it made him a threat, but that it was so poor everyone wanted him out.
1490 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
@renny @kyle. If it was so poor nobody would have wanted me out lol. You all wanted me out because it was good even kyle told me he respected the way i played and that’s why he voted me during the 3-3-3 vote at John eviction. I do get you y’all doing what you have to do but it is kind of insulting to say my game is poor yet I was public enemy number 1 from final 6. You guys wanted me out for a reason? You can’t say it’s because of immunity wins since at final 4 y’all were willing to still vote me out over ess if I lost. Ess was the biggest jury threat in the game at final 4 yet y’all were voting me out of her. Yet my game is poor and underserving?
1490 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
In your jury speeches both y’all took time to talk more about my flaws than about your own game play. I never once did that in mine. If you are so fixated in my flaws then it’s obvious I’m threatening to y’all. I’m not here to point out flaws. Everyone had a flaws. I at least was able to talk about my strength and abilities throughout merge.
1490 days 7 hours ago
shellbelle
I like to say thank you to all three ❤ and good luck
1490 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Since there’s only an hour left, I will make a closing statement.

Even if a lot of you thought I was in the shadows and not doing much, I was playing this game with everything I had. I worked my ass off and I started playing before I even went to my first tribal, with finding another tribes idol and giving it to Renny. Part of my strategy was for people to NOT see me as a threat and I feel like I executed that well. The minute Adam was voted out, I had a locked spot in final 3. I had an idol to play at 5, and Ahmed and Essence were both bigger targets than me. Just like I was planning, myself Renny and Ess had majority at f5 and Ahmed and Essence would target each other in f4, making me safe.

I lasted 18 hours in an endurance comp that I didn’t even need to win
I found 2 immunity idols, one with NO clues and the other with only one
I didn’t receive any votes before or after the tribal I was exiled
I made moves that I was scared to make in order to further myself in the game, including flipping at f10 and flipping again at f8
I found myself as a swing vote in many instances, my gameplay was very fluid and I was willing to work with anyone that would get me further

Lastly I want to thank all of you on the jury as well as Renny and Ahmed for making this season enjoyable for me! I can’t wait to play in future games with a lot of you!
1490 days 6 hours ago
TheRenny
I'll keep my closing statement short: This was one of the best games I've gotten to play in, had lots of fun, made lots of friends, and created memories that will last a lifetime. Good luck Kyle and Ahmed!

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!