This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Thailand]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1491 days 2 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny. You and I didn't talk much, so I don't have a lot to say. I like the way you played strategically, and socially I guess you were fine. My question is to you, why should I vote you to win if the minute we started talking you voted me? Surprise me.. you're the front-runner for my vote.

So the reason I chose to connect with you in particular that round is I thought I was getting a good vibe from you during challenges and other group talking time, you seemed down to earth and affable, and you seemed to like my Mapboy joke, and I figured if the rock draw didn't go in my favor, I was pretty much a sitting duck, and MAYBE there was a chance you'd let me tag along for a few more rounds. I usually don't like to message people with the sole purpose of tricking them or lying to them, and I figured as two rational players we both knew that before that, there probably wasn't much wiggle room for the two of us to team up in an impactful way.

In that round, I started talking to you before any sort of strategic plan is in place. You and I start chatting and I get a really good vibe from you, and I figure, alright, maybe I can steer our four votes (me/Kyle/Ahmed/Michelle) onto Nicky and he'll be safe in a rock draw, and then there's something there for him and I afterwards whichever way it goes? Obviously, a risky move, there's no guarantee you're open to working with me after I vote you, but I figure I'm grasping at straws anyway that round, let's give something a shot! Alas, it wasn't meant to be, and that was a bummer, you deserved better than to go out on what was basically a technicality.

I guess the last piece of rationale I had was that it seemed to me extremely likely I was going to end up on the jury, and that you'd make it to the end, so I just wanted to chat with you a little bit. For whatever it's worth, you nailed the first impression, you seem rational and level headed and pleasant to talk to (my number one quality in an ally). Next time we cross paths in a group game, you're the first person I'm messaging to try and get something started.

I hope that helps answer the question - happy to clarify if any of that is a little jumbled
1491 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
*Stands UP*

I want to know from all three of yall what was yalls favorite attribute from me was. As well as why all three of yall have lied to me to my face and disrespected me as a player.

https://i.imgur.com/O3F57.gif
1491 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
I want to know from all three of yall what was yalls favorite attribute from me was. As well as why all three of yall have lied to me to my face and disrespected me as a player.

Hi Tiffany, here’s my answer:
I really respected how honest and straightforward you were with me in a game that can become very cutthroat and ruthless. You didn’t bs, you spoke the truth and only the truth. I really respect that.

As for the second part of your question, I didn’t like how ur vote out went down. I was actually in and willing to vote for Kelly that night but I learned that Michelle and Renny were a bit more hesitant, and being at the bottom, it wasn’t the right move for me to rock the boat and try to save you. And in fear of idols being played and it backfiring on me, I did lie to you. I came up to you and apologized in private and I’ll apologize again publicly. I hope we can move past this and get a fresh start in a new game.

Hope this helped, thanks!
1491 days 1 hour ago
FighterMan
Tiff,

My fav attribute from you was how spontaneously fierce and outspoken you are, it allows you to stand out from the cast and bring entertainment all at the same time. I remember laughing a lot in my confessionals about the things you say, especially during your big blow out pre-merge with another contestant.

As for your second question, It was clear from the start of merge we were on opposite sides. It, You and Yoshi created a chat plus you wrote my name down and tried to get me into exile Day 1 of merge. So I had to do what was best for me and that was to take you out before you took me out. Consider it a respect to you as a player for targeting you so early on.
1491 days 1 hour ago
Coffeybean94
I HAD A WHOLE SPEECH WRITTEN AND IT TOOK A WHILE CAUSE I BEEN BUSY AND IT NEVER SENT!!! So here’s a short to the point version.
Ily all at the end of the day jsyk.

Questions to all:
Compare your game to a song
Compliment my needy ass xo

Ahmed : I knew you years ago and saw your gameplay coming cause of that. My thing is aside from round 1, you found out from ess that I was voting the same way and didn’t reach out to me at all. Was talking to me through Ess your strategy?

Renny; I think you played really well and I really bonded with you when merge came, you were the only one I was being totally real with when it came down to how I wanted to go forward. I wanted to know if you were being real with me prior to me being voted out

Kyle; same thing kinda as renny cause after the rock draw I felt pretty close with you, I wanted to know if you had planned on being loyal to me. Because I feel like you’ve answered all my other questions already

Congrats again to you all and this was longer but I hate typing ok love y’all good luck bye
1491 days 1 hour ago
Kyle12212
Kyle; same thing kinda as renny cause after the rock draw I felt pretty close with you, I wanted to know if you had planned on being loyal to me. Because I feel like you’ve answered all my other questions already

Hey John!
Answer: You are one of the only people I can say I was 100% honest with while you were in the game. When you were voted out, I was dumbfounded. I did not see it coming at all and I was not planning on taking you out anytime soon, you can confirm with Essence, we had no idea what to make of that vote.

btw my song would be don’t stop believin :)

Hope that helped!
1491 days ago
FighterMan
Hey John,

You were a very interesting player in the game relative to me in the sense I knew what your plans were without even speaking to you. I had gotten more information from others about you than from you yourself which was an interesting take that I didn't experience with anybody else in this game.

I knew from pre-merge I was going to betray Ess and given that you two are such a tight duo (her even talking about how yall known each other for YEARS). I knew I had to focus and put more time on different outsiders from the core 5 to make a move against her.

Looking back at tribal votes, I knew from Ess where your head was at for IT's and Tiffany's vote off and then I knew from Michelle where your head was at when you voted Kelly. I even knew you were voting me the day you left vs me. I remember when Michelle would even forward me your voice recordings you would send to her about strategy. I basically knew so clearly by then where your head was at in the game.

So all and all, I didn't really have to reach out to you because I already knew what your moves would be for the four consecutive voting days.

As for my song : "Eminem - guts over fear Ft. Sia", because I never let my fears outweigh my gut. Fear only stops you from opportunity and chances.
1490 days 23 hours ago
TheRenny

My favorite attribute about you was that you're very funny and outspoken, I love people who just let it all out, I thought that was great.

I meant no disrespect to you as a player, and I'm sorry if my actions were disrespectful - honestly the group chat just seemed really slapped together and a bunch of people in it were messaging me that they really weren't going along with it, so the whole thing seemed suspicious. I'm really glad you did it though because I got to talk to Yoshi, who was a great ally before he got rocked out
1490 days 23 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny; I think you played really well and I really bonded with you when merge came, you were the only one I was being totally real with when it came down to how I wanted to go forward. I wanted to know if you were being real with me prior to me being voted out

John I was being real with you with the sole exception of telling you someone had an extra vote at the tribal where we tried to vote out Kelly. That was just because you were telling me I shouldn't trust Ahmed and Ahmed is telling me I shouldn't trust you - turns out I could trust you both! But because I thought it would spook either of you to find out the other one was involved, I told you there was an extra vote - maybe I tried to be sly and said something like "There's an extra vote ;)" so that later I could say it was Ahmed and not an advantage haha, but that's the only lie I told to you. Otherwise I kept it real with you 100%, I felt like we had real conversations about your job and about whats going on in the world. Its because of those conversations that I approached you delicately before you got voted out - I wanted to get you back on board with me after Ahmed bungled that Kelly/Ess vote split, but I knew you were busy and dealing with a lot IRL, so I was trying to be careful not to hassle you too much.
1490 days 22 hours ago
Jaesus123
*smirks*

Now that y’all have said “nice” things about me I want to know why y’all didn’t want to work with me moving forward. Explain other than relationships in the game why I seemed like not a good ally.

@Ahmed why was I the plan B on the yoshi vote.
1490 days 22 hours ago
Kyle12212
Now that y’all have said “nice” things about me I want to know why y’all didn’t want to work with me moving forward. Explain other than relationships in the game why I seemed like not a good ally.

I have to agree with Renny, the group chat you made seemed really forced and I knew other people weren’t comfortable in that group, so it wouldn’t have made sense for me to work with you if it just put me at the bottom. Otherwise, I didn’t see a problem with having you as an ally. The numbers just didn’t work out unfortunately.
1490 days 22 hours ago
shellbelle
Hey guys!! I'm gonna make this sweet and straight to the point. Your paragraph will have statements and smaller questions in it. I havent voted yet ❤ so make this good!

Kyle .. From the get go when we chatted that big alliance XD I was apart of it. You really stayed in the shadows and I wish I saw more of you. Maybe renny just down played your game this season in chat.. You playing your vetos when they wasn't needed was honestly the most iconic thing I can remember . but please change my mind. And don't repeat what you told others because I read that.
*also if you could do something different what will it be and why*
#kingofwastedvetos

Renny lol ... Jury is in and they are bitter. But I dont vote that way. Kudos for getting me out . but saying I didn't do anything is simply funny. I'm trash talked because I told ahmed everything. But I told him f2 from the get go and I'm 100%loyal... But you said the same to me? So why should a reward you with a win?  Social wise you was on the ball you felt safe the whole time being with everyone. I knew you was gonna flip when I seen you talk to ess in the main chat but came back to our chat, to join in on talking junk.
*also is there something you wish you could do different and what*
#badguydressedasagoodguy

Ahmed
*pulls head out of ass to speak to you*
Lmao my true f2 from day 1. You to will have to work for my vote ...so here it goes...  I stayed pretty loyal to you all game you kept the relationship with Kelly quiet but I knew day 1 about it... Why didn't you trust me to tell me that? Also challenge king like stoppp who stays up like that? Hello caffeine??? That being said id like to say a statement. You may not have had the best jury management but you won challenges in which you knew you was gonna go home. Thats dedication . usually underdogs are ones who rarely win and work to the best of the ability. You slayed those challenges so to me you are a bit of an underdog. They wanted you out continuously .. And there you sit. So congrats
*if there was something you could do different and what please*
#kingofchallengs

Either way great game guys ❤ and good luck
1490 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
@Tiffany :

Ironically, you were my alliances Plan B vote, but in my agenda you were my Plan A vote as I wanted Yoshi to stay over you.

By your vote off I was looking for people I could string along and have good control over moving forward with plans. What I saw with you was that you were very aware of relationships in the game given you picked out all 5 people in the Core chat and tried making a chat with all the outsiders to work with you. That was threatening for my game because I needed people more out of the loop on things who would be easier to persuade. You were not one of those people I felt I could have control over. Hence why I given you those attributes earlier. You are just very aware of things and outspoken which is a threat to me.

Yoshi, in hindsight for my alliance, was suppose to go given he didn't play the idol, but I had someone throw their vote onto you to make it 5-4 (you having the 5 votes) ensuring you went no matter if an idol was played or not.
1490 days 21 hours ago
TheRenny

You kept messaging me extremely vague things about people you thought I was following and how there was some big power alliance in the game that you accused me of sheeping and you kept refusing to say who was in it, so that was super sketchy and honestly kind of rude, so there you go, that's all it was
1490 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
Michelle,

I didn't tell you about my close relationship with Ben because I knew I was going to put you before him no matter how close I am to him outside the game. To me it didn't add any value game wise to share that with you. The bond Ben and I share outside this game is something beyond game value as we have really deep convos. That being said - friendships outside of the game don't dictate my decisions inside games, so theres no reason to tell people who my friends are outside the game. You were who I told myself I'd work with from day 1 no matter what.

As for challenges haha, my username says it all :p. I fight till the very end no matter the scenario. <3

For your question: "*if there was something you could do different and what please*".
It would be the huge miscalculation that occurred when I was trying to blindside ess. I disregarded the potential 4-4 vote during the re-vote which made me public enemy #1 the day after. The bright side from this mistake though was that the day after I took time to really think my options though and was able to save myself and get john. I was essentially my own swing vote (i.e 4-3-2 instead of 3-3-3). Sometimes your biggest mistakes are your most important useful lessons.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!