This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Thailand]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1490 days 20 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle .. From the get go when we chatted that big alliance XD I was apart of it. You really stayed in the shadows and I wish I saw more of you. Maybe renny just down played your game this season in chat.. You playing your vetos when they wasn't needed was honestly the most iconic thing I can remember . but please change my mind. And don't repeat what you told others because I read that.
*also if you could do something different what will it be and why*

Hi Michelle!
Renny did downplay my game, and i understand that. And I don’t consider that I wasted the idols because the first one in f8- I was not expecting Adam to self vote and instead it would have been a 4-4 tie, meaning we went to rocks. I played the idol so I wouldn’t get rocked out of the game. The second idol was the last time I could have played it and I knew Renny was voting for you that night so it was just safer to play it on myself rather than Essence. As for my gameplay, I think I played the best with the cards I was dealt. And I would agree with you that I played in the shadows. Im not the best at comps, so if I was outwardly a threat like Ahmed or Essence I would probably not be sitting here. There was a point in this game where NOBODY was willing to work with me, and every round I slowly creeped my way back into the fold. I had to fight to get to this seat, while Renny and Ahmed were both generally in a comfortable spot throughout the game with a few exceptions. I know you said don’t repeat what I said before but my two biggest moves were forcing rocks at f10 and flipping to vote Nicky out. I did play a very low key game, but at the same time I feel I deserve this just as much if not more than the other two sitting here.

If I could do something different it would have been not making my relationship with Armanti as obvious going into the merge, as it made me an early target.

Thanks for the question, and hope that helped!
1490 days 20 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny lol ... Jury is in and they are bitter. But I dont vote that way. Kudos for getting me out . but saying I didn't do anything is simply funny. I'm trash talked because I told ahmed everything. But I told him f2 from the get go and I'm 100%loyal... But you said the same to me? So why should a reward you with a win?  Social wise you was on the ball you felt safe the whole time being with everyone. I knew you was gonna flip when I seen you talk to ess in the main chat but came back to our chat, to join in on talking junk.
*also is there something you wish you could do different and what*
#badguydressedasagoodguy

lol love the hashtag, I'll take it. I guess I'm not totally sure exactly what your question is but will try to address all this.

- I figured you were locked in with Ahmed when I came to you pitching the idea of voting him. This game is all about understanding what other people's motives are, and maybe I misread yours - your motivation was to stay loyal, mine was to win, both are fair. When I came to you and told you I wanted to go to FTC with you, I did mean that, but as things developed it became clear I was not your number one, so I wasn't going to keep you in that spot for me. You didn't even pretend to consider voting Ahmed out, it was a dead giveaway I was going to have to find allies elsewhere if I wanted to try and take him down.

- I talked to Ess in the main chat just because she was cool to talk to. We just vibe. We were friendly in the group chat while not talking even a little bit of strategy privately. Ahmed keeps repeating this narrative about how he knew I was going to betray him, so I'd say he was being extremely reckless by continuing to include me in important strategy conversations (trying to flush Kyle's idol repeatedly, voting Ess at F5, etc.). There's certain info you can share with somebody who you're wary of but still need to keep in the loop, but he was telling me way too much if he didn't trust me.

- Here's what I'd change: You told me that some things I said in messages about you to other people got back to you and it hurt you, and I'm sorry for that, and I regret it. Anything I said was part of a strategy to get myself further, and was not at all reflective of my feelings about you as a person. You were fun to play this game with, I think you're a genuine and loyal person, and you and I talking premerge about our families and coronavirus was actually pretty special to me, I've never had an interaction like that in a group game, it was real. I'm sorry for the things I said, I'm sorry for the way they got back to you. I would go back and change my actions if I could - it may have all been strategy to me, but I should have used a different strategy that didn't involve that.

I hope this answers what you're asking, please let me know if I can clear up anything else.
1490 days 20 hours ago
Jaesus123
@Renny

So I’m conflicted between two people right now and I’ve received a bit of info from other jurors. I’ve heard that for some reason you thought I was very rude towards you. I just want to know why you thought that. Did I do something to you or say something? Or was it just because your perception of me was that I was a bitch?
1490 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
I have one more question for all of you now that the game has concluded and you have experienced interacting with everyone:

Who would you most look forward to working with if you could go back in time and start over again? Anyone different? The same people? Why or why not?
1490 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
Who would you most look forward to working with if you could go back in time and start over again? Anyone different? The same people? Why or why not?

If the numbers favored them, I would definitely have been open to working with Tiffany and Yoshi, but other than that I feel good about the people I did work with in this game.
1490 days 19 hours ago
FighterMan
Ess,

I like your Q. I'll break it down into two CAT: New Alliances and Old Alliances. 

NEW alliances i'd look forward to working with: Nicky, Tiff, and Yoshi. I think trying to form a four person alliance with would be interesting because all three of them bring different assets to the table that have value to me. They all think logically too and have interesting game styles I wouldn't mind working with. On top of that all four of us have no close ties to each other, so I wouldn't feel worried about being at the bottom of the alliance.

Same people i'd look forward to working with AGAIN: Michelle def. She's a straight shooter and 100% loyal. She leaked so much information to me which helped me assess situations better.

As for the rest of the cast, nothing would change when comparing how I played with them now and if I were to play with them again in the future, because people i perceived as threats or liabilities in this this game would just be perceived the same way me the next time we play. Not good for my game long run.
1490 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
noted for future group games ahmed......
1490 days 19 hours ago
FighterMan
LMAO :$. Take it as a compliment Ess. You are too good with how you are perceived by others, it's too much of a jury threat for me. Like i told you earlier, you're golden in the job world with job interviews in the future x.
1490 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
LMFAO im just teasing
1490 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
<3
1490 days 12 hours ago
shellbelle
Renny . just want to point out something you said
""You didn't even pretend to consider voting Ahmed out, it was a dead giveaway I was going to have to find allies elsewhere if I wanted to try and take him down.""

If we stayed loyal to the final 3 , and I said I was with taking ahmed out ,, this is what showed me you couldnt be trusted . if I said yes lets take him out.. You would of thought ...damn if she is able to take out him ..she would def take out me.
So agreeing would of been dumb.
That being said I was hesitate about telling Ahmed. Until I saw how you was talking to ess.. I knew Kyle was an easy take to the finals with you... So it came down between myself ahmed and ess. Where me and ess rarely spoke. If I had one other person with me it would of been me and ahmed taking out ess. So thats why I told him.

I would also lile to point out.. Where you thought I was "dragged" my last confession (so sad will and vlad knew at that point it was me)  I wrote I will be so glad when I didnt have to dumb it down. Unfortunately I was evicted but after that vote you would have seen a different me.

Lastly you said if Ahmed didnt trust you ..he shouldnt of put you in the loop right?
  To me that means he had to start winning shit to make it there..knowing he needed to stay up all night to win. Knowing he had to fight hard. Even after telling you the plans. Where you felt safe.. Because at that point you had ess and Kyle.
These are mainly statements but they are my last ones unless you have something you would like to add. I'm locking in my vote around lunch time . good luck
1490 days 12 hours ago
shellbelle
Kyle the only thing with yours...

Renny down played my game and I understand that

This is your chance to make me believe why you should win. And you clearly stated you understand that. You may of not hurt and of the jury but to me that means you didnt play to get them out. Please give me more than I understand renny down played me . thanks
1490 days 12 hours ago
shellbelle
Ahmed
I understand more now why you didnt tell me. This game was like a clean slate. Doing that made for bitter jury. Pulling Ben in and tried having him and I work together would of been a better scenario .. Because I wouldnt have a problem voting him out whenever. Ben had ess you had renny and I. Renny had Kyle. But you made it 10 times harder .. Because you got out Ben which pissed off ess. Which clearly ..have we heard... Kyle was ess puppy at one time (no offense to others reading)
So that left me and renny . when I told you about renny you knew game on. You had to win the challenge or sit in jury. So your right.. Fighterman you had to fight to be here.. Which is more than what the others is saying. You was loyal to your f2 to the end. To me this screams win.
Everyone wanted you out from the beginning and it didnt work . where the other 2 finalist sat pretty.  This screams win
Ppl say they play to win. Where I played to be loyal. But you did both . this screams win

But dont get comfortable I have not locked in anyone yet.

I was alittle weary at the beginning .. I knew about friendships from other ppl but not hearing it from you made me wander. When you used that veto on me . I knew right there ..you was clearly gonna keep me safe! So that is why I trusted you with info.

When we wasnt on the same tribe you even helped me try to find an idol. To me that screamed loyalty .

These are more like statements than questions. But please comment on them and say what you need to. Good luck
1490 days 12 hours ago
shellbelle
This question is for all

*who do you think did the least and don't deserve to be sitting beside you in final 3. And why.

*and the opposite who do you think did the most and deserves the win. And why

I will again lock in my vote after all 3 have been online to answer these questions and comment on my previous talk with you. ❤ good luck guys
1490 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
@Renny

So I’m conflicted between two people right now and I’ve received a bit of info from other jurors. I’ve heard that for some reason you thought I was very rude towards you. I just want to know why you thought that. Did I do something to you or say something? Or was it just because your perception of me was that I was a bitch?

@ Tiffany - I did think you were rude toward me, like messaging me after the final 12 vote "So do u wanna explain yourself? Like are u really gonna throw ur game for them?" or the next day "So do u wanna make a move this time or are u sticking with the premade?" and when I replied asking you who the premade was, you ignored my response and hours later said "So what’s the vote?" and when I tell you I heard people are voting Yoshi and that's what I'll do, you reply "You do realize there’s only three spots in final Tribal and they are working together they will never flip on each other " and I repeat my question asking you to tell me who you're claiming is in this premade, and then I prompt you again and you FINALLY tell me. I'm just not a fan of the strategy of getting people to work with you by trying to scare them into thinking they're perceived as a goat. A lot of people do it, I don't appreciate it. You messaging me repeatedly telling me I was throwing my game away while also being extremely vague was rude.

I hope that clears this up

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!