This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1

Topic » Season 1

1701 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
cheers to that girly *sips Absolut Cocktail*
1701 days 20 hours ago
Majority
"Ill drink to that!"
*drinks cocktail*
1701 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Iā€™ve started of this season really well actually managing to get myself 2 highs! Well I mean look at me...Iā€™m gorgeous of course I got 2 highs. But ultimately Iā€™m just trying to do this for the greatest, the best Haus on Tengaged the Haus of Oppulenz!! I especially want to do my 3 drag daughters proud and bring back the crown. I need to I need to I need to get up in this gig girl!
1701 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 3:
Mini Challenge - Create a Signature Cocktail using Absolut Vodka
Mini Challenge Winner - Candy Cain
Maxi Challenge - In teams, LipSync Performance With a Country Twist
Teams:
Candyā€™s Team - Chanel, Alotta, Ria, Ruby, Harriet, Carrie
Zsa Zsaā€™s Team - Markieshia, Pana, Claudia, Roxanne, Baylor, Bubbles
Maxi Winner - Markieshia
High - Chanel & Alotta
Low - Pana Doll
Bottom 2 - Bubbles The Campy Queen & Carrie Dismal
Lip Sync Song - ā€œGirls Just Wanna Have Funā€ by Cyndi Lauper
Eliminated - Bubbles The Drag Queen
1701 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
CF: I've definetly stepped it up from the first week but I don't wanna be stuck on high placements. In a world with Sharon Needles I do *not* wanna be Pandora Boxx
1701 days 17 hours ago
CORNACIA
Congrats Markieshia!!

CF: I am SO happy I was in the top three this week. Coming off of a win, I was a bit nervous, but Iā€™m just glad I was able to show another side of myself.
1701 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
*sips on drink*

Okay, I have to say this now, am I the only one thinking the judging was bullshit? I was one of the best and I land safe, I mean really?
1701 days 17 hours ago
Miss_ShugaCain23
Congrats markieshia , carrie how did it feel being in the bottom 2 hun

*sips drink*
1701 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Girl Baylor you are completely right like Markeisha would NOT have gotten that win if it wasnā€™t for my leadership like I was an amazing leader and deserved that win. My choreography was on point bitch.

*Zsa Zsa Tea storms off*

CF: I am SO MAD but Iā€™m still here and next week is my time to shine and these girls better be ware.
1701 days 16 hours ago
Miss_ShugaCain23
*candy walks over to Zsa Zsa* I know you worked hard on your choreography and I know itā€™s frustrating , but Iā€™m sure there will be a challenge that you will absolutely smash

*gives Zsa Zsa a hug*
1701 days 16 hours ago
hazbez94
*Harriet removes her wig and sits on the coach*
Well this is... awkward...

CF: *looks at the camera and blinks three times*
1701 days 13 hours ago
Batt0uredd
Oh my God, being in the bottom was scary... I'm just glad I'm still here, I have more to prove.

CF: My choreography was a bit shaky in rehearsal, I'll admit that. But I wasn't bottom 2 bad, i have to prove I should be here.
1701 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
I wish someone would of made a Berry AcaÄÆ joke šŸ˜‚
1701 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
Iā€™m gonna OFFICIALLY MAKE SOME CHANGES to the season.

1) Miss Congeniality is gonna stay the same as originally planned. The queens eligible will go into a poll for 1/2 days for the queens to vote and also spam if they wish. The highest % wins MC.

2) Lipstick messages. After every episode the queen eliminated can make a final goodbye to the queens if theyā€™d like.

3) If a queen wins a Mini challenge and needs to pick teams Iā€™ll mail the queen and they can decide, which may impact the episode. ALTHOUGH Iā€™ve decided not to break an episode up due to the fact that I donā€™t want a long drawn out season. This is supposed to be a week long at the LONGEST. If a queen does not mail back in time they miss out.

3B) If there is a Team/Pairā€™s challenge but NO Mini challenge, no queen gets to allocate teams/pairs and itā€™s completely random.org

4) There will be Polls for certain twists coming in the season.

5) Although I wonā€™t be getting everyoneā€™s looks off the internet, Iā€™ll add a runway part to the episodes from now on with ā€œbest and worst runways of the episodeā€, this doesnā€™t affect the queens PPE Scores overall, more just to add a little extra for more interactiveness.

5B) Even with me not having any photos of the runway, if youā€™d like to, you yourself can find an image as your runway or create your own. There will be a runway category each episode. Queens with higher Fashion/Makeup/Design skills are more likely to be in the top of the runways for the episode.

Episodes will take a little longer to make but hopefully they are more enjoyable for me and you all.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1mOsSxTECZEDS/giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897f80535ce6e39f87cd4da08ecf6d8e4c9b94cf0f1&rid=giphy.gif
1701 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
YASSSSSSS!!!

open group

šŸ’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive šŸ‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!