This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1

Topic » Season 1

1692 days 11 hours ago
Thickbish
CF: All these so called “Drag Queens” are arguing and I’m just sitting here like bitch I beat you al hahahahaha!!!!!
1692 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
*dodges the cocktail and takes off a leather belt she worn on the runway*
You're a peasent so you must like getting beat with the belt! *whips her*
1692 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*Zsa Zsa gets on the floor and licks up the cocktail from the floor*

NEVER WASTE A COCKTAIL AGAIN!!!
1692 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*watches pleasantly as the girls fight*

CF: The girls are fighting- Wait did she just fucking whip that bitch... I can't! When did this turn into Bad Girls Club? Not that *I'm* complaining
1692 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
Episode 5:
Mini Challenge - Dance to a medley of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”, Lady Gaga’s “Judas” and Ed Sheeran’s “thinking out loud”.
Mini Challenge Winner - Zsa Zsa Tea

Maxi Challenge - In teams make a girl group from the decades: 80’s, 90’s 00’s and perform live.
Teams:
Zsa Zsa’s Team (90’s) - Zsa Zsa, Baylor, Candy and Pana Doll.
Chanel’s Team (80’s) - Chanel, Alotta, Harriet and Carrie
Roxanne’s Team (00’s) - Roxanne, Claudia, Ria and Ruby
Winning Team - Zsa Zsa’s
Maxi Challenge Winner - Zsa Zsa
High - Baylor, Candy and Pana Doll
Safe Team - Roxanne’s Team
Losing Team - Chanel’s Team
Low - Chanel and Harriet
Bottom - Alotta and Carrie

Runway - Colour Blocking
Best Runways - Chanel, Zsa Zsa, Roxanne
Worst Runways - Carrie, Alotta, Pana

Bottom Two - Alotta Nerve & Carrie Dismal
Lipsync Song - “Work” by Kelly Rowland
Eliminated - Carrie Dismal

Carrie Dismal, you weren’t able to shine like the star you are. Sashay Away.

(Carrie leave a lipstick message if you’d like)
1692 days 1 hour ago
CORNACIA
Congrats Zsa Zsa! You really deserved that.

CF: This is my second week in a row being near the bottom. I need to step up my game, because runways won’t always cut it.
1692 days ago
Rubes
YASSS BITCH!! Finally! *hugs Baylor, Candy and Pana* I picked the right team!

CF: Best Song, best choreography, best performance, best runway. BITCH I KILLED IT THIS WEEK! PERIODT. I’m great at leadership and I definitely picked the right queens for the job this week! They all did great and we nailed everything as a cohesive unit! Polly, Shady, Twinkies, Enobaria, Lynda, Ruby and Henny this is for you guys!
1691 days 23 hours ago
Batt0uredd
CF: I'm a performer, I have style, I should've done so much better in this race from what it threw at us. I...honestly just don't understand it, but I won't fight it. Props to Zsa Zsa, she's the fiercest bitch and clearly knew her way around playing this week. You go and win. I just need to prove what I really have some other time.

Lipstick message:
"Carrie" on, queens! *kiss mark*
1691 days 20 hours ago
patricenka9
CF: In the topppppppppppp, plus our team slayed and Miss Zsa Zsa tea did THAT, finally some fairness!

*chugs cocktail* Yeeeeeeesssss
1691 days 20 hours ago
Macda27
Episode 6:
Maxi Challenge - Snatch Game!
Winner - Pana Doll
High - Baylor & Ria De Janeiro
Low - Claudia
Bottom Two - Chanel & Alotta

Runway - Define Camp
Best Runways - Ria, Roxanne, Claudia
Worst Runways - Harriet, Zsa Zsa, Chanel

Bottom Two - Chanel LaCroix & Alotta Nerve
Lipsync Song - “Boys” by Britneh Spears
Eliminated - Alotta Nerve

Alotta Nerve, you are a fierce lip-Sync assassin and a queen I’d love to see more of, bow sashay away 👋

(Alotta Nerve, you may post a lipstick message if you’d like)
1691 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
*claps for Alotta*

Yall that bitch faught hard, but I'm glad I'm still here.

CF: In the top again! I hope I win a challange, but it's getting scary as we go on.
1691 days 15 hours ago
MoniqueHeart
oh wow I won Snatch Game how cool

bye alotta, gonna miss you a-lot-ta
1691 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
*Zsa Zsa sits on the coach*

Wooooo. Thank goodness Snatch Game is over with. Girls I am not a comedy queen one bit so that was a struggle I was pleased with safe and I’m never pleased with safe! Miss Pana you were hilarious that will definitely go down in drag race herstory and Chanel bitch that lipsync had me gagged.

*Zsa Zsa stands and twirls* But the real question is...my runway...one of the WORST?!!! Are you kidding me?!?! This is a beautiful piece of work ugh.

CF: Bitch I’m happy to still be here and I have no clue how I survived that massacre of a snatch game haha! Can we get a fashion challenge now please?! Like bitch it’s about time.
1691 days 13 hours ago
CORNACIA
Wow.. being in the bottom is terrifying. I’m just glad I get to continue in this competition.

CF: The last few weeks have been a rough patch, but I’m going to work my way back to the top.

open group

đź’„Drag Race PYN - Interactive đź‘ 

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!