This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1688 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
(from what mild just posted I'm going to assume no, and that it'll be released later)
1688 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
(No, nobody knows he is dead. I think some people know he is missing, though. Only Agent Weathers and Principal Kampf know for sure rn. And the killer, ofc. Fletcher and Grant saw the crimescene, but they didn't make out who was involved.)
1688 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at the time. Knowing i had to be at the blood drive, takes a breath. Pick up a black cat, listen to the purrs. Smiled-
1688 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
*she races down the road*
So where would Hot Gideon go?
1688 days 4 hours ago
Crocadilly
Sissy:
*saves the cupcake from being crushed. she doesn't hug Fletch back bc shes confused*
Why wouldn't I be alive? I haven't even told anyone I'm black yet
1688 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon takes another deep breath, stretching his limbs and starts walking back to his car.
1688 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dakota:
*texts Thayer back*
Why are you always with that girl? She literally h8s me, and you should literally h8 her.

*texts Gideon*
Ur fine. I'm not even there, yet. I'm trying to combat my Diane Sawyer problem.
1688 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon looks down, walking and texting.

- How is that going? I assume the media is just eating that up including the murders. Fletcher told me there was another body found last night. -
1688 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
*texts Dakota*

"obviously im just hanging out w her because i suspect shes trying to dethrone the pink ladies! obviously!"

*turns to Paloma*

We have to destroy Dakota. Fast. Any ideas?
1688 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon exits the trail, entering the parking lot and slugging into his car. He starts it up, driving to the school.
1688 days 3 hours ago
Finnick
Tell her to go stand in the middle of the street. We're almost there.
1688 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dakota:
*texts Gideon back*
Ya probably his body bc Grant murdered him. R u sure he wasn't a ghost?

*texts Thayer back*
Oh, right. Good work. I knew I could always count on you. And I'm hatching a solution to our racial insensitivity exposure rn. I'll update.
1688 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Sees the time then thinks-

-sees dakota on the pink ladys group chat. Click on her name and message her privately-

Can i come by before the blood drive
1688 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly walks out of church with her parents, leaving their pre-Sunday Sunday Mass service*
1688 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
“There was a body last night, and people are missing.”
*Fletcher looks down at the cupcake*
“Is that supposed to be for me?”

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!