This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 2 - Adele vs JoJo

Topic » Cross Battle 2 - Adele vs JoJo

1661 days ago
Jameslu
Adele (aria_grande) "Rumour Has It"

JoJo (rory17) "Save My Soul"
1660 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele - This was more of a fun performance from you and I do like the change of pace hearing that saucy voice but at the same time I miss that vocal energy you bring to make every performance so special to watch.

JoJo - *standing ovation* OMG THIS WAS PHENOMENAL AND I WAS GETTING GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER ME WATCHING AS YOU SING YOUR HEART OUT AND NOW I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO BRING YOU HERE AS THIS WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!
1660 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Adele - *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* YASSSS MY QUEEN YOU TELL EM! This was such a fun performance with stellar vocals! I really feel you are the one to beat in this competition and you murdered JoJo in this battle!

JoJo - This was a good performance yes, but it felt that you were struggling at times to hit your notes, maybe you were just trying to be raspy. But your vocals were good. Just felt that after Adele left her heart on he stage and delivered a killer performance this was a bit of a dud for me, but I love you JoJo and this performance was personal to you and the emotion conveyed.

The winner for me is Adele!
1660 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
My winner is JoJo!
1660 days ago
Rubes
Adele: This is not the Adele I know and love! I mean I applaud you for switching it up Adele but this performance was far from your best in my opinion and it may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like your vocals were not as consistent as normal! It was a step down from your previous performance but this makes me sad because I really do wanna see you make the live shows!

JoJo: Hmm I’m actually pleasantly surprised JoJo! I feel like you’ve been flying WAYYYY under the radar in this competition but here I think vocally you outshined Adele and of I have to judge based on this performance alone I think you’ve just edged out Adele which pains me to say but I did very much enjoy this even though I feel you could have put more energy into it!!

The winner for me has to be..
JoJo!!
1660 days ago
aria_grande
It’s so funny how people are so judgemental on an act because they changed it up even though several people say to acts maybe do something different then people don’t like it and wonder why they haven’t used a song they done before
1660 days ago
spinfur
@Aria
Before i make my decision I ask people to change it up and usually i praise them for their change even it isnt the best change or sometimes i say change it up but others say keep the same so like :T
1659 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
I wonder whether Kimberly is playing it strategically lol
1659 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Adele -  I LOVE YOUR VOICE SO MUCH. Your voice is just so good to listen to whenever. This performance was amazing. The part where you slow it down *chef kiss*

JoJo - You absolutely looked like you were singing with your life on the line. An amazing voice you have and I truly was surprised by this performance.

This is a very hard choice because both of you deserve to make it forward but I have to go with what I preferred and that would be Adele!
1659 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Personally I like it when acts change it up but if they do it wrong we can be judgemental
1659 days 14 hours ago
aria_grande
Sorry but kat I can prove to you that Adele would get further than jojo
1659 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
This is going close to the wire!
1659 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
There is a tie between Adele & JoJo!

Drake will break the tie and announce the winner!
1659 days 11 hours ago
rory17
Well I don’t think Adele will make it farther than JoJo. @Aria
1659 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Personally I could see Adele winning tbh
1659 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Well people thought Jessie J could win it but got eliminated and honestly JoJo can go far in this competition with Adele having a weaker performance based on this alone.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!