This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 2 - Adele vs JoJo

Topic » Cross Battle 2 - Adele vs JoJo

1670 days ago
rory17
Adele cannot...sing live. 馃槵
1670 days ago
Jameslu
I have to laugh if you think that's true @rory17
1670 days ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
Well people thought Jessie J could win it but got eliminated and honestly JoJo can go far in this competition with Adele having a weaker performance based on this alone.

JoJo's performance was a dud for me :/
1670 days ago
Jameslu
But it is up to Drake now, I do think JoJo can do well in this competition though.
1670 days ago
aria_grande
JoJo can do well but Adele can win
1670 days ago
ryan5676
Jameslu
ryan5676
Well people thought Jessie J could win it but got eliminated and honestly JoJo can go far in this competition with Adele having a weaker performance based on this alone.

JoJo's performance was a dud for me :/

For me I thought Adele's performance was a dud as she had better performances than that!
1669 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's just let Drake decide loool
1669 days 23 hours ago
rory17
Really? I thought Adele was horrible. Like really bad and pitchy. I think she could get 5th at best. She typically has performances that don鈥檛 suit her voice. She definitely can sing, but gets nervous while live and you can hear it.
1669 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
I wonder whether Kimberly is playing it strategically lol

Excuse me?? So me not liking Adele鈥檚 performance this week means I鈥檓 being strategic?!? If I was being strategic I would have eliminated all of your acts lol.
1669 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
It was a joke lol
1669 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
I know
1669 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
I wanted to be like Jack and how he kept accusing Kat of playing strategic haha
1669 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Lmaooo
1669 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Yeah and then Jack was the one playing strategically 馃槀
1669 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Now every Season there will be a Coach accusing someone of playing strategically lol

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!