This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comeback Stage!

Topic » Comeback Stage!

1657 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Love Drake doing my job haha, thanks buddy!

And yeah you’re FIRED for eliminating my country queen Danielle. HAHA JK I love you, you are probably the best addition to The Voice!

Good luck deciding the 13th artist!
1657 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
FINAL BATTLE: Alice Chater vs. Chris Jamison vs. Regina Spektor

Alice Chater - Now this is a showstopper performance, like you took a song that I hear on the radio all the time and you turned into something new and exciting and just vocally you had me from start to finish. This was a great way to open the final battles and it's going to be hard to beat.

Chris Jamison - Now this is a surprise as I didn't expect you to do a song like this, and I was jamming along and you were performing it okay, however I think you ran out of breathe easily, and vocally it wasn't as strong as your other performance. I think you would have had a better shot had you done Lost In Japan for this performance.

Regina Spektor - This is the first time I truly saw your talent as a story teller when performing, I was left in amazement when you were singing and when you made that sound which sounded demonic it was just really beautiful and I could make connections with a story and I got lost in your voice and your words.

This is going to be a tough decision because I'm proud of all of you however only one can win the 13th spot.

First I'm announcing 3rd place

In third place is
Chris Jamison

Chris I know the power you have because I remember mentoring you in the X Factor however I just don't think this performance was as strong as the other two ladies. Please come back again because I know you have more to show but for now this is the end of the road.

*hugs Chris*
1657 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Aili James:
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Chris Jamison, everyone give him a hand!
*The audience claps*
1657 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Aili James:
Now Drake, you have one more choice, who is returning to the competition, Alice Chater or Regina Spektor?
1657 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Both of you are amazing artists and I think either one of you could win this whole thing, I wish I could choose both of you because you're both unique and overall just amazing to listen to and I think the other judges will agree with me.

I think one artist edged out the competition in this final battle with their incredible voice and their unique style.

The artist earning the 13th spot in the voice live shows is
Alice Chater congratulations

Regina Spektor you were so close however I feel as though Alice's performance really blew everyone out of the water, but you were able to catch up. I'm proud to see you make it this far and I think next season you should 100% try out again and I think if you get in early a coach will have you on their team, I know I would push my button to you if I were a coach. Unfortunately though your time hasn't come yet and so I must eliminate you regretfully.

*hugs Regina*
1657 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alice Chater!
You have earned that 13th Spot in the Live Shows!

You will now get to select which Team you will be joining!
1657 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats Alice Chater as you deserve it and I hope you will come back to my team in the live shows!
1657 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
I really think she should join #TeamRyan since you did see something special in her in the Auditions!
1657 days 12 hours ago
rory17
I will be joining Team Ryan!
1657 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congrats Ryan!

Alice Chater is back on #TeamRyan
1657 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
*Runs up and hugs Alice*

I am so happy you won this comeback and have returned to my team and you won't regret this!
1657 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats Ryan and Alice Chater!
1657 days 9 hours ago
rory17
Thank youuuuu!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!