This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comeback Stage!

Topic » Comeback Stage!

1664 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Yes you see right!
There is a Comeback Stage this season!

Drake will announce his comeback artists here.

FORMAT:

6 No Chair Turns from the Auditions are selected (3 battles, 3 winners move forward)

3 Battle Losers are selected (3 battles, 3 winners move forward)

3 Knockout Losers are selected (3 battles, 3 winners move forward)

Those 3 winners then give a killer performance and Drake will chose who will be the 13th Artist in the Lives!

[similar to how it's done on The Voice]
1664 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake you can announce your 6 artists at any time!
1664 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
Alright I've chosen my six artists

Patsy Cline - I think it's stupid that the coaches said they don't know what to with you because that isn't a coach way of doing things. You got to be open to all genres and your unique in your own way.

Regina Spektor - Your voice is so beautiful and I think it's criminal that you got passed over because others were looking ahead.

Grace Vanderwaal - I think for someone so young who can sing do beautifully it'd be a crime not to give you a chance

Idina Menzel - HOW THE FUCK DID NO ONE PRESS FOR YOU??? I'M FUCKING TRIGGETED. You have amazing range and emotion and imma mad you aren't on a team you deserve to be in but I'm glad you can get this chance

Alex Clare - You're range is insane but I think you could work on your control but I'm willing to give you that second chance because I think you would be a dark horse

Netta - I know what you can do and I know how well you can perform I think song choice got the best of you but I'm a huge Eurovision fan and I think you can do well given another chance

The battle pairings are

Idina Menzel vs Regina Spektor
Grace Vanderwaal vs Patsy Cline
Alex Clare vs Netta
1664 days 20 hours ago
moviedude
Jordin Sparks should be here
1664 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
"I think it's stupid that the coaches said they don't know what to with you because that isn't a coach way of doing things" THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

I demand drake to be a coach next season please. too much mainstream artist that is going through based on their fame only. smh -_-
1664 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jordin Sparks didn’t get to audition. Her audition will be shown in Season 5. :)
1664 days 10 hours ago
rory17
1664 days 7 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Grace VanderWall - Moonlight
1663 days 23 hours ago
1001games
1663 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!
Drake will do his comments and winners here.
1663 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Comeback Stage
Battle 1: Idina Menzel vs Regina Spektor

Idina Menzel (rory17) "Seasons of Love"

Regina Spektor (1001games) "Samson"
.be
1663 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Comeback Stage
Battle 2: Grace VanderWaal vs Patsy Cline

Grace VanderWaal (nahuelaqua300) "Moonlight"

Patsy Cline (Ajathekween) "Leavin On Your Mind"
.be
1663 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Comeback Stage
Battle 3: Alex Clare vs Netta

Alex Clare (1001games) "Hold Yuh"
.be

Netta (Ajathekween) "Bassa Sababa"
.be
1663 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #1: Idina Menzel vs. Regina Spektor

Idina Menzel - Girl what honestly happened, I absolutely loved your audition and you brought true emotion and power and it was just so beautiful. But now add an audience and a popular musical theater song and it just gets sloppy. I'm sorry this wasn't your best performance.

Regina Spektor - On the other side of the spectrum this was so beautiful, the piano really enhacned your voice and how much emotion and connection you have to the song and I think that you have a strong chance of making it to the 13th spot.

The winner of this battle is clear but for dramatic effect
Regina Spektor you are staying alive in the comeback stage

Idina Menzel you are an incredible artist and I will always be a huge fan of yours but it is the end of the line for you. Please come back next season because you are always welcome!

*hugs Idina*
1663 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Regina Spektor!
You are moving on to the next part of the Comeback Stage!

Unfortunately this does mean it is the end of the competition for you, Idina Menzel.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!