This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comeback Stage!

Topic » Comeback Stage!

1673 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #2: Grace Vanderwaal vs. Patsy Cline

Grace VanderWaal - Grace how can someone of such a young age perform like that? Like you have such a powerful voice and you just bring so much connection and emotion in your voice it's just wonderful

Patsy Cline - And now you had to make it hard with your own unique style and you bringing it as well, I just wish I had a save button myself to use on the loser of this battle since I see so much potential in the two of you, plus you have that unique edge of being soulful and enjoyable.

The winner of this battle is

Grace VanderWaal you are staying alive in the comeback stage

Patsy Cline, it breaks my heart to say goodbye to you because you are so unique and you overall have an amazing genre of music and your just so soulful but for now this is the end of the line I'm so sorry.

*Hugs Patsy*
1673 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Grace VanderWaal!
You are moving on to the next part of the Comeback Stage!

Unfortunately this does mean it is the end of the competition for you, Patsy Cline.
1673 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #3: Alex Clare vs. Netta

Okay this is a tough one cause I paired two different artists together and I enjoyed both their performances.

Alex Clare - I can see you being put on any team and you could be doing great things with any song given you and I think I hear some old style country that I really love when it comes to your voice. It just has that soulful attitude that I love in a performer

Netta - You can put on a fucking show like I was dancing around and your vocals and sounds you make are insane. You were just having fun on that stage and really feeling that song, even if it isn't english it's universal dance music and I couldn't help just dancing along

This is difficult because you two are so different however I think one edged out the other
Alex Clare, you are staying alive in the comeback stage

Netta, I really want you to comeback next season and audition because you are a fun and great performer and I think one day it will be your season to shine you just need to focus on picking the right songs in the future
1673 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*hugs Netta8
1673 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Alex Clare!
You are moving on to the next part of the Comeback Stage!

Unfortunately this does mean it is the end of the competition for you, Netta.
1673 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Which means the 3 artists moving to the next round in the Comeback Stage is:
- Regina Spektor (1001games)
- Grace VanderWaal (nahuelaqua300)
- Alex Clare (1001games)
1672 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Eliminated during Battles:
- Alice Chater (rory17) #TeamRyan
- Amy Lee (rory17) #TeamRyan
- Gwen Stefani (Ajathekween) #TeamAiliJames
- Maria Simorangkir (DrG2) #TeamAiliJames
- Rihanna (Tinkrbelll) #TeamKimberly
- Rita Ora (hellocat) #TeamAiliJames
- Sam Smith (Brandonh1) #TeamMichael
- Twice (Eilish) #TeamMichael

Drake now gets to choose THREE to battle someone in the Comeback Stage!
1672 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
I already have one person I'm planning to bring in the comeback stage but I need to listen to some things for the other two
1672 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Alright I have my three artists I'm giving a chance to

Sam Smith - Your voice is insane and it is criminal that no one stole you and no one saved you because you are such a beauty in your voice, and you can really put emotion and power into that I've seen before, hell you've almost won a lot of these games with your performances so I had to save you.

Amy Lee - I think vocally you are amazing, it's just song choice that really you need to work on because the reason you got outshined is that you choose a boring song, so I think if you bring a new song and a fresh new take on some of the stuff I know you by you can really shock some people.

Alice Chater - So this maybe a shocking choice to a few however listening to her cover of Billie Jean, I think Alice has so much potential to do something amazing with performances and really bring something different to this competition. You just need to pick performances that are better quality then the one you presented in battles.

Now that I have picked my artists I will now assign the battles

Sam Smith you will be facing Alex Clare

Amy Lee you will be facing Regina Spektor

and that means Alice Chater you will be facing Grace VanderWaal

Good luck everyone!
1672 days 10 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
When are we going to upload our song?
1672 days 8 hours ago
1001games
Regina Spektor:

Alex Clare:
1672 days 2 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Grace VanderWaal - So Much More Than This
1672 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Sam Smith:

1671 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Amy Lee
Lithium
1671 days 17 hours ago
rory17
Alice Chater
Thief

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!