This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Comeback Stage!

Topic » Comeback Stage!

1669 days 16 hours ago
Tommy123
Danielle Bradbery

1st Performance

https://youtu.be/KLUvKa6troM

2nd performance

https://youtu.be/CYaFzeNCL10
1669 days 16 hours ago
rory17
Alice Chater

Battle Performance
Finally

Killer Performance
Dancing With A Stranger
1669 days 12 hours ago
1001games
1668 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chris Jamison:

Battle:

Killer: 
1668 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Sam Smith

Battle:

Killer:
1668 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 1: Scarlett Lee vs Alice Chater

Scarlett Lee "I Didn't Know My Own Strength"
.be

Alice Chater "Finally"
1668 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 2: Danielle Bradbery vs Regina Spektor

Danielle Bradbery "Jesus Take The Wheel"
.be

Regina Spektor "Eet"
.be
1668 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 3: Chris Jamison vs Sam Smith

Chris Jamison "Lost in Japan"

Sam Smith "Stay With Me"
1668 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #1: Scarlett Lee vs. Alice Chater

Scarlett Lee - You sang this so beautifully, and I could see how much emotion you put into it however I wish you just bring a little more into this performance and really wow me, however this was decent and it could get you to the finals.

Alice Chater - Oh Alice let me just say I was really worried about you as the quality isn't the greatest however I could hear your voice clear and it sounded amazing. Sure I could see your face clearly, but the notes you hit were insane and this was a strong showing.

Two strong showing but only one can win

The winner of this battle is
Alice Chater congratulations you're moving on to the final round of competition.

Scarlett Lee you are an amazing singer it's just you got outshined vocally and emotionally and it pains me to see you go but I'm glad I was able to give you a second chance at this and I wish you well in your career, maybe we'll see you next season.

*hugs Scarlett*
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #2: Danielle Bradbery vs. Regina Spektor

Danielle Bradbery - When you started I was a bit worried since it was a normal country voice, however when you hit that chorus I was blown away because you just completely showed us your vocal capabilities and all that. I don't know if they this could be your best showing since if I was giving the opportunity to post a performance and I can reuse in a live show you best believe I'll be showing my cards here. Overall though this was a really good performance.

Regina Spektor - You also started slow here however as the song went on it just got better and better and I believe you're becoming the dark horse of this competition. Like I was worried about you since your last performance wasn't as great but you rebounded greatly and I'm in love with your tone and just the uniqueness of your voice being so powerful but so soft.

Two distinct artists but only one can win

The winner of this battle

Regina Spektor congratulations you're moving on to the final round of the competition.

Danielle Bradbery, my heart aches to let you go as well since I know that you are a country artist I adore and see you in the cross battles doing something that isn't country really showed me how versatile you can be. Aili James will kill me for letting you go but I hope you come back next season!

*hugs Danielle*
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
BATTLE #3: Chris Jamison vs. Sam Smith

Chris Jamison - Alright vocally this was very strong and I enjoyed it plus you changed the song up and made me really jam out to you, however my biggest issue in this performance is the use of backing vocals, like I didn't like that at all since I'd rather hear you raw and unfiltered voice so unfortunately it really brought this performance down for me.

Sam Smith - This was a huge step down from last performance, as it seemed you were connected to the song, and the only thing that I really enjoyed was the beginning when the song was being changed up. During the chorus I just cringed because your voice was drowned out by the choir and the choir wasn't great emphasising why I hate backing vocals since they can hurt your voice.

Not so strong showings from either of you so I have to go with the one I preferred more.

The winner of this battle
Chris Jamison congratulations you're moving on the final round of the competition

Sam Smith your voice is like butter and I wish you picked a better performance because I think you could have made it all the way back into the game but for now I have to lt you go but please audition in the future because I know what you can do, hell you almost won the X Factor.

*hugs Sam*
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
AIli James:
Congratulations Alice Chater, Regina Spektor, and Chris Jamison!
You are moving on to the final stage of the Comeback Stage!
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Aili James:
Unfortunately this means it is the end of the competition for Scarlett Lee, Danielle Bradbery, and Sam Smith!
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Aili James:

It is now time for the final performances and for Drake to determine who is the selected artist winning the comeback stage, we'll go in alphabetical order.
1668 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Final Battle: Alice Chater vs. Chris Jamison vs. Regina Spektor

Alice Chater "Dancing With A Stranger"

Chris Jamison "Don't"

Regina Spektor "Open"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!