This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Disubōdo

Topic » Reunion — Disubōdo

1447 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
oh maybe the guy who got rocked out at the first TC
1447 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Great Potential

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

DANIEL S.

There were a lot of robberies that took place this season and a lot of people who really didn't get to show their full potential. Max for example was freaking rocked out on Day 1, Chase was screwed by a day one twist, Leo got blindsided with an Idol, the list could go on and on and on.

If there's someone who I really feel truly got fucked over this season, it has to be Daniel S. I don't think I've seen anyone in the history of hosting my seasons get this badly fucked over by a tribe swap. He got swapped over to arguably one of the worst tribes in Ian's Survivor history first off, swapped into a 2-3 minority while the other two tribes had a majority from his original tribe. To make it worse the one person he swapped with was Nathan out of all people who was one of his biggest enemies in this game. You really can't make this stuff up, he was truly robbed and got fucked over by the tribe swap. I'd love to see him play again because there was so much potential there that was sadly wasted!

Congratulations Daniel S.
1447 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Omg max 😂😭
1447 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
grats Daniel S. - well deserved
1447 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Daniel S 😢 gone too soon
1447 days 14 hours ago
s73100
the rock draw brought the viewers....
1447 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
oh Ian I have a question - what is Disubodo???
1447 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Imagine if Daniel was still in the game at the merge, it would've been the Core 5
1447 days 14 hours ago
Mahalpin11
I WAS ROBBED.
1447 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Oh yes
1447 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh Ian I have a question - what is Disubodo???

Location in the anime No Game No Life
1447 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I feel the love
1447 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Ooh I have a question

How do you pronounce Senryaku
1447 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Uhh I say it like SEN-RAKE-OU
1447 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, that's all I have for y'all!

CONFESSIONALS: https://tengaged.com/group/7966-confessionals-ians-survivor

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!