This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Disubōdo

Topic » Reunion — Disubōdo

1447 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
HELLO
1447 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Player of the Season

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NATE

I'm gonna have to give this award to Nate because honestly I don't feel like he's gotten enough credit for his game. He played a very strong game this season and I feel like him alongside by his alliance ran this from the very start to the finish. I think you can make an argument for Renny and Kat winning this but I feel that the both of them already got credit here tonight as Renny won HOTS and Kat won the season. Daniel's game in general was just underrated, he did what he had to in order to make it to the end but came up short. Congratulations Nate!
1447 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
The Core 4 is the most dominant alliance Ever!!
1447 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
I really do have to agree Ian
1447 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
I never noticed that the abbreviation for Hero of the Season is HOTS
1447 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
Congrats Daniel! Wow, quite the final three we had ;)
1447 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
Also I just want to say I have only ever played in two group games and both times I was single handedly the reason that Justin, the self proclaimed group gamer, lost :)
1447 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
hahahaha brutal
1447 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
we've played one group game tf u talking bout
1447 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
Do you not remember the idol play that sent you home on my single vote in Will's survivor Justin
1447 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
but cool honestly like these are online games for fun I don't take em personal and love to troll
1447 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Next award tonight is.. Great Potential

Any guesses?
1447 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Ben has great potential
1447 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
But I took him out 😂😝
1447 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
Maybe Daniel S.?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!