This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1510 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@Vincent

Richard: at the final 5 wes tried to split the vote on me and eli in case i would play idol so it would be (2)wes-(2)me-1 eli but wes originally wanted to vote me out at f5 or as you said he asked you to vote for eli and blindside him with 2 votes making it 2 votes on eli and 1 on me? cause this is a bit confusing, both of you told me different point of view at this tribal and wes intensions

Wes wanted him and I to vote Eli so that it would be 2 votes on Eli and 1 vote on you. I lied to Wes in that vote and convinced Eli that he was safe and that if we voted you, he would be fine. Eli was so worried that Wes was trying to vote him out (he was right), yet I took the risk and read the situation well that you and Gonzalo were voting Wes because you wouldn't expect him to have another idol. My plan worked out and I hope that clears up everyone's intentions
1510 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
okay thanks for all of those answers
1510 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak
Okay I have some things to say.

Eli- I respect the effort, but I don’t think you’ve done enough to deserve the win. You knew you had to take out Dana to win, and you failed to do that. With all your fire tokens, you didn’t think to buy advantages to guarantee you could win those last immunities??? Flexing idols that you bought doesn’t equate to smart gameplay in my book.

Gonzalo- I like you a lot as a person, but you don’t have a very high chance at my vote after some of your answers. The truth is that after the merge, many of us wanted to bring you to the end as a goat. You claimed to be loyal to me, Vincent, and TJ, but that wasn’t always true. No matter what we told you, the other alliance would hear it almost immediately. You mostly voted with us, but you weren’t trustworthy. On top of that, you wouldn’t be in this spot if you drew the wrong rock.

I’m curious, was there a reason that you couldn’t keep any information to yourself? On top of that, are you only complimenting the jury because you want our votes? You’re much more likely to get my vote if you are a little more honest than you’ve been so far.

Dana- Well you did it. Congrats on your great gameplay. I’m just curious how you would’ve fared if you weren’t immune for the majority of the game. Did you have backup plans if you didn’t win immunity? Also I’m not gonna lie I was a little hurt that you not only flipped on me, but helped buy the idol that took me out. It makes me question the honesty of our relationship. Were your relationships genuine or just for game? You did backstab everyone you claimed to be close with.
1510 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@Harry

Dana- Well you did it. Congrats on your great gameplay. I’m just curious how you would’ve fared if you weren’t immune for the majority of the game. Did you have backup plans if you didn’t win immunity? Also I’m not gonna lie I was a little hurt that you not only flipped on me, but helped buy the idol that took me out. It makes me question the honesty of our relationship. Were your relationships genuine or just for game? You did backstab everyone you claimed to be close with.

I wanna start with the nature of our relationship (and others by extension). Ours was genuine. I loved talking every day with you. I felt no pressure between the both of us where we needed to play super hard, convince the other to vote their way, or anything like that. It felt natural talking to you like it did so many other people. And those relationships were genuine. When it came to the game, I saw you as a big competitor and a kind of glue to the people who were on the other side at that time. I admit that I did you dirty, but it does not affect the way I think about our relationship and how much fun we have talking about random shit.

As far as back-up plans went, I felt like I had one until the finale because I was able to manage not receiving any votes until the final 6, even as my allies were starting to be voted out. For example, at the final 9 and final 7 when I was immune, I saw Lexey and Sagar get voted out, but didn't go batshit crazy following the aftermath of tribal. I maintained positive relationships with people like you, TJ, and Gonzalo, so that I would hopefully be lower on preferences for the vote. You guys were open and honest to me about voting for Wes, so we were able to organize the fire token idol pretty quickly. That strategy payed off, but I knew that for the finale, I needed all three immunities. I was going home if I didn't win at 6 and 5. The only person who was not going to write my name down was Wes, and even if I won the immunities at 6 and 5 but not 4, no backup plan would save me then because it would just go to 2-2 rocks. Wes was even second guessing letting me go to rocks if I lost after I lied about voting Eli and did Vincent, so I knew I had to win immunity. I had the biggest uphill battle to the end in the finale and I did what I had to do to fight for myself.
1510 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
Gonzalo: When you were playing both sides and you leaked lots of info, did you have some sense of loyality when you were doing all of that from begginning until f6? did you plan to benefit only yourself and always know whats going on and you planned to go with the majority or you were leaking those informations for some kind of alliance you had or people you wanted to go far with?

==============================

LOL
I have sense of loyalty, i was loyal to you TJ and Harry, I leak some info just because I was told to do so... so I didn't break any promises that I made with the 4 of you, in other cases even I let you to put me in the risk of going regarding that I didnt have any idols or adavantge, so you can see I was only benefit my game, I was benefit the majority that would keep me over other castways

Gonzalo i felt like you were sole dictator of ikari tribe at the beggining and jury should know that. When you reached swap you made bad move and lost your ally Aiden. Do you think you had any chance to save him?

================

Nope, I was blindsided along with Aide, I tougth Sagar will be on our side, but I was wrong. Aiden eviction is on Sagar shoulders

When you reached merge i know you were playing both sides but it was impressive to me and talking about strategic game you might have more arguments than Richard that you played better strategic gameplay, i hope you earn as much votes as possible but first i wanted to ask you those 2 questions. first above and do you think you could save aiden?

==================

Since I couldnt win inmunnitys and never had any advanatges during the games I did have to relly heavily on my social and strategic game, and after watching a couple of survivors season, I know that is always better talk with the entire cast, and make a many deals you can do to save your ass, but in the end when the vote is casted, you should vote for person you want out and will favor your game. That what i do mostly the entire game, so if people want to hate me for being annoying, leak info and talk with the entire cast, they can do so, it got me here, so the diferrence within me and Richard, i that I actually played a hardcore game trying to avoid eviction every single tribal
1510 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
I’m curious, was there a reason that you couldn’t keep any information to yourself? On top of that, are you only complimenting the jury because you want our votes? You’re much more likely to get my vote if you are a little more honest than you’ve been so far.

==================

I don't know what are you talking about. I hardly ever leaked info that you, TJ or Vincent told me. I think you are forgetting that TJ and Vincent where the ones who talked with the other alliance, so if you are trying to blame someone on the leak info, you should look over Vincent or Sagar in that case.

I'm complementing the jury, because this is the way I felt, if you don't want to vote for me, because you are angry that I make it into here and you don't, well that's not my fault, basically the juror was responsible for me making not likeable and that Dana and Eli choose me over other people. I always was real and honest, so I'm shoocking that you attack me for no reason rigth now.

Also I don't completly understand "to be more honest" you/TJ and Vincent, where the ones I tell everything that I know, every move that Vlad, Dana or Noah told me. Also remember that in one point I was blocked by people in this game, so...
1510 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
Also to all the juror

Everyone is pointing out the 3 next things

"I LEAK INFO"
That was only with Sagar (2 times actually)
Other than that I leak info that Noah and Vlad told me about their insigth, but only with TJ, Harry and Vincent. The people I was most loyal to. Other than that I didn't leak anything, I just lie, plain a simple. If you believe the lie, welll is not on me.

"I WAS ANNOYING AND THAT IS WHY IM IN FINAL3"
Well yeah, maybe I am annoying, but that is not my fault that Dana and Eli keep me over other players. If you want to look somoen to blame, blame on you guys (the jurors), Dana, Eli and Wes, APPARENTLY talk a lot with the jury, so they knew that the jury hate me a lot, so basically, you work for me the entire time, since they will not target me because they will sense I will not recieve any votes in final 3. And it works apprently, Vincent and Vlad got evicted, because Eli and Wes, where targetting people who where more liked by the jurors. So you can't blame me for being in final 3, when you are the ones who screw Vincent and Vlad chance all the way in EOE.

"I PLAYED BOTH SIDES"
Well duh.... is survivor, and none of you give the safety that Dana or Wes recieve, after the huge figth after Aiden eviction... so you think I will sit my ass and wait to be evicted, ofc not I figth harder to stay in the game, and try to get people out, also no of you really told me nothing

Noah tell me "ohhh idk who is the vote" "you are on the other side alliance"
Dana "i promise not voting for you if you dont vote for me"
Vlad was actually the nicest one, because he garantee me safety over other players and actually agreed to vote Sagar in his last eviction.
Wes, was racist prick
And the other ones.... or where my allies, or they didnt care much to talk to me. So sorry for playing survivor, to actually survive
1510 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
@Harry

Also you saying that I was here because of "rocks" you cleary didnt watch the finale, I make that tie possible, because Wes voted for Eli, if Eli voted for me (like he planned to do) I will be in 4th by a 3-1 vote.
1510 days 11 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli- I respect the effort, but I don’t think you’ve done enough to deserve the win. You knew you had to take out Dana to win, and you failed to do that. With all your fire tokens, you didn’t think to buy advantages to guarantee you could win those last immunities??? Flexing idols that you bought doesn’t equate to smart gameplay in my book.

yall keep saying i had to take dana out to win um did you want me to rip his immunity necklace off at tribal and vote for him....? yes i knew i had to take him out. I tried to win immunity and didnt so i went with the next best thing which was taking out Vlad and Vincent.

As far as buying advantages in the immunity.... I used all of my tokens on the advantages to come back and 1 idol... if i had more of course i wouldve bought advantages in the immunity.
1510 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Eli and Gonzalo just like give it up my dudes.  It’s not happening for ya.
1510 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
so glad i beat ur flop ass in the come back comp hahahah and gave sagar that idol to take you out ahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
1510 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
noah_kondon
None of this is personal btw.

noah_kondon
Eli and Gonzalo just like give it up my dudes.  It’s not happening for ya.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ebed2ea1afde9afb633f15e2075dfce7/tenor.gif?itemid=4669624

Don't be so bitter Noah, it didn't happen for you either
1510 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
See Eli this is exactly why the jury isn’t voting for you.  You were just straight up unlikeable.  Like congratulations on being a dumb shit and trashing me in the main chat.  You really thought neither of the other finalists who want my vote would tell me?
1510 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jesus y’all 2 I can’t.  Gonzalo, the entire jury is trashing you in the chat over your desperation.  Just save it, you posted a gloating gif b4 you even posted a speech?
1510 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
the jury isnt even giving us a fair shot tbh yall are just like "DANA WON IMMUNITY WHY DIDNT U TAKE HIM OUT XDD" so yall can just save it already

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!