This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1496 days 12 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Nope, Richard is a close friend and I value our friendship over a group game.
1496 days 12 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
chatzy picked the right person to get 4th then.
1496 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gonzalo - Personally, we’ve really grown much closer over this whole game, but on a game level, I just don’t understand you lol.  A primary example would be the vote I left.  Like you apparently ran to Vlad and told Vlad that your side was voting me, then ran back to Sagar after I told you I was voting with him, and you just ratted out everyone to everyone.  I went home, and to me, that felt like you stumbled ass backwards into making a good move by getting me to be willing to vote Sagar who would play the idol.

If you want any chance at my vote, you either need to explain why this WASN’T and accidental move, and what you did to further your agenda at the final 10 vote, because if you don’t provide a sufficient explanation in why/how I went home and how you had a hand in it, there’s literally no way I can vote for you.

None of this is personal btw.
1496 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm going to wait till I get a speech from Dana before I ask anything else.

Anyways

Eli - Why should I (Noah Kondon) SPECIFICALLY vote for YOU to win the game?  And please don't say anything about the "pact".
1496 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
Gonzalo - Throughout the season you were an incredibly polarizing personality, to the point where most of the jury believes that you are a nonfactor to win because anybody was willing to bring you to the end because of how disliked you were. Why should we not go along with that sentiment and vote for you to win?

I don't know why people consider me annoying I didn't anything so terrible to be label has that, but probably because of that sentiment is that why I'm here after all.
I mean in the finale, Eli, Dana and Wes probably didnt consider me a target because they all think I was so dislike by the jury that they keep me over Vlad and Vincent, but I think that they are projecting they all hate on me to them, so I don't really think that the jury hates me, I mean i can count 4 people that i work in the jury, that probably they will vote for me and i only 2 more people to win actually.

I think you should vote for me because I was responsible in you eviction, I pretty much always keep you safe (even when i was in jonentsu tribe) and also, because I make into final, despite being hate for the entire cast and not using any idols or advantage, i think that this an accomplishment that Dana and Eli cannot say they did
=====
Gonzalo, you literally voted out Lexey, you weren't not responsible for my eviction.
1496 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hi everyone! I will write up a brief speech later because I am more interested in answering all of your questions and keeping it a live final tribal. Sorry it's a little later than I expected, I am with my boyfriend
1496 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
Nick I mean wasn't sorry (bad english)
1496 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok Richard, I have a good perception of your game already, but what I want to know is the things you did behind MY back.  What are the things that you did, that I likely don't know about, and ways you lied to ME?  Basically I want to know why I can say "Dana outplayed me" rather than "Dana just got lucky that Sagar wanted me out and not him".
1496 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
I think you should vote for me because I WASN'T responsible in you eviction, I pretty much always keep you safe (even when i was in jonentsu tribe) and also, because I make into final, despite being hate for the entire cast and not using any idols or advantage, i think that this an accomplishment that Dana and Eli cannot say they did
=====
Gonzalo, you literally voted out Lexey, you weren't not responsible for my eviction.

============================
1496 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
LMAO i actually came into this ftc planning on voting gonzalo, do you want to try again sis? it's not that serious
1496 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
@Sagar you where voting for me?

LMAO XD
1496 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
yeah i mean maybe dont start off ftc with a random catty gif? like i know you're obsessed with me but this ftc is about you not me. you already outplayed me hun no need to rub it in

but my vote is still up in the air i guess
1496 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
Well I can make a tribute to you Sagar if you want....

Basically our relationship is crazy LOL
I was responsible in your 2 eviction. I mean your two eviction where my biggest move during the entire game

First one, exposing our chats to Nick and Lexey so they can vote you out! And that work out perfectly
And the second time, convincing everyone that you dont have an idol, and basically allign Vlad to side with us in case of a tie.

I don't know if you are going to vote for me or not, but I would tell you that you where the reason that I figth hard to stay in the game, also you make the game fun, so I appreciatte that! You are such a great player and you could have easily make finals if people werent allergic to loyalty like you said
1496 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
obscurity
yeah i mean maybe dont start off ftc with a random catty gif? like i know you're obsessed with me but this ftc is about you not me. you already outplayed me hun no need to rub it in

but my vote is still up in the air i guess

================

I mean I think that you and me are surprise i make into finals LMAO XD CACKLEs INTESIFIES.
Basically my entire game was targeting you so I thougth my game pretty much was over after you left, but you give that power to try harder and make it even further so I appreaciate that :)

Thanks for bring back my competitive side
I really think that we could have worked together in another scenario :) <3
You where and awesome player this season and I was HELLA DISSAPOINTED YOU DIDNT COME BACK!!! WHO COULD YOU!! AFTER THAT EXIT!!! </3
1496 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
noah_kondon
Gonzalo - Personally, we’ve really grown much closer over this whole game, but on a game level, I just don’t understand you lol.  A primary example would be the vote I left.  Like you apparently ran to Vlad and told Vlad that your side was voting me, then ran back to Sagar after I told you I was voting with him, and you just ratted out everyone to everyone.  I went home, and to me, that felt like you stumbled ass backwards into making a good move by getting me to be willing to vote Sagar who would play the idol.

If you want any chance at my vote, you either need to explain why this WASN’T and accidental move, and what you did to further your agenda at the final 10 vote, because if you don’t provide a sufficient explanation in why/how I went home and how you had a hand in it, there’s literally no way I can vote for you.

=========================

First when I enter the game as a replace i didn't know that you where playing, after seeing you i was SHOOK, because I know you are such and aggresive player, and we have history so I knew for moment 0 that i need to get rid of you or play on your side.

Since we where in different tribes, I didn't deal with you at all, but we did indeed talk, and I knew a side that was so different then the Noah I met in the past, so you just kinda grew on me and I was shocked that you where a likeable person lmao

Arriving at Daitanna tribe I was so welcome by everyone in that tribe (Especially you Sag and Dana) so I feel like maybe I would have a chance on being your allie during merge and I was excited

So now your vote... at the moment I was in 2 alliances, the major alliance was TJ/Harry/Vincent and the other one was Vlad and Lexey. I talk with all of them and you, so yeah i talked with a lot of people. When Sagar come back I didn't want to work with him, because I can't fully trust him probably because he was targetting me since he come back, but TJ and Vincent where the ones who talked to him and telling everything...

You wheren't supposed to be evicted in final 10. Harry/TJ/Vincent wanted to do Dana in final 10, but then Sagar talked to TJ and Vincent and the 3 of them decided that you where acting sketchy and shady, and wanted to change the vote and evicted you, so TJ and Vincent told me that the vote is not Dana and was you. I was crushed. Since I needed the number so TJ and Vincent doesn suspect that I wasnt voting you, I talk to Vlad and try to convince him to vote for you, but in the end he wasnt doing that, but in exchange he told me that your side was doing Sagar. At the moment I didnt know that Sagar has an idol, but I told Tj and Vincent anyways, and they told Sagar, that your side was doing him. In the end you know what happen, Sagar play the idol and you got voted out.

Sorry If you think i was responsible for you being voted off, but I have to give credit Sagar/Tj/Vincent in your eviction... becaus for me I would prefer evicting Dana or Sagar in that vote.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!