This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
i know what i did to get back into this game i fought since day 1 and im not going to let someone who flopped try and make ME look bad
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jury was willing to give you a fair shot, but your answers were terrible right from the start.  What you should have done was actually try to win the first EOE comp so you could get some gameplay under your belt.  All the token saving didn’t even help you in the challenge anyways, you still would’ve beaten me without them.
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
and this is no hate to Dana he did a good job i am glad he is winning

but yall are acting like this is Kim Spradlin over here
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
LMFAO.... sagar won the first EOE comp and what place did he get......? me staying on edge until the end worked out because I CAME BACK? you are literally mad you didnt return just say it and we can move on
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also why would you tell random ass lies to me for no reason.  You told me AIDEN gave Sagar that Idol, you thought I wasn’t going to find out?  I would’ve understood that sending Sagar the idol was a game move, but you decided to blame the whole ass thing on Aiden.
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
LMAO... me saying that about Aiden was a joke you idiot it was fucking obvious i won the idol
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
You still would have come back because the advantages didn’t matter in that competition, the 2 you messed up were the first 2.  Essentially, everything you did the entire game literally never had a single benefit to you that ACTUALLY payed off.
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Why, because Aiden sucks?
1513 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
noah_kondon
Jesus y’all 2 I can’t.  Gonzalo, the entire jury is trashing you in the chat over your desperation.  Just save it, you posted a gloating gif b4 you even posted a speech?

I can do whatever I want honey, you where all trashing me in EOE chat and even in the game, so why are you acting all like I have a chance on winning? when you spend most of the time telling im worthless??

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP, you wanna talk about chances of winnning? You didnt even win EOE comp and was blindsided, so you have like 0, the only thing that you could rigth is literally talk bad me and Eli, so Dana have more chances of winning.

ALSO I HAVE HAD IT with all this shit of question...

Y'ALL ATTACKING ELI for winning the EOE and came back in final 6, BITCH WHY ARE YOU MAD THO? that was the twist of the season, just because you lose, don't have to be so bitter !!!

Also attacking Dana because she win most of the inmunity, WTF? IS NOT LIKE SHE DIDNT FIGTH FOR THOSE INMUNNITY, NOTHING WAS HANDED TO HER, she won fair and sqaure!
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
youre saying i wouldve won the final comp like if i knew what the final comp was going to be.... everything i did in the game did benefit me. I wanted to stay on edge win the final come back comp and make final 3 and here i am.

thank you
1513 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
Mostly on the jury are such hypocrites, telling us to be honest! When you can be honest to yourself that you are bitter, of our succes. You all have choices to do in this game! Don't blame us for you terrible gameplay!
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gonzalo, bub, Dana was winning before I started this argument with y’all.  A majority of the jury has already confirmed voting for Dana before telling you to give it up.

Your reaction is indicative of why you have no shot.
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
GET THE VOTES JEFF WE ARE READY!
1513 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
noah we are laughing at you right now in the final 3 chat we know dana is winning
1513 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Eli, and that’s worked out so well for you, please tell me more about how awesome of a strategy it was.   

“Not knowing what the comp would be” sounds like a fantastic place to start.

Gonzalo please tell me about how to be good at the game like you?  School me papi.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!