This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

1531 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Literally I had to work lol and if the vote time was even pushed back 30 mins on that one like grace would’ve stayed
1531 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
But that vote also had terrible communication. I let my allies know that and they still didn’t come up with a vote until 3 hours before
1531 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Oh yeah I also want to know was my own alliance actually really after me or was it Natalie and Natasha?
1531 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
These were the votes btw, Will won 8-1

Christian - Will
Grace - Will
Natasha - Will
Kyle - Will
Brian - Will
Brady - Will
Paul - Will
Malachi - Will

Natalie - Nathan
1531 days 13 hours ago
waf96
Honestly I knew everyone thought it was a mistake but the thing is - I was at peace with my choice and wanted the battle! I love Nathan and I gave him my word and wasn’t breaking it.
1531 days 13 hours ago
waf96
WOW 8-1 thank you all so much!
1531 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Honestly my luck this season
1531 days 13 hours ago
waf96
Brian has a million horseshoes worth of luck and I love it
1531 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
@Grace
Wait what did y’all think of my performance this season before I became an inactive flop?

Ian and I thought you were in a great position, so when all of your previous allies started turning on you we were like HUH? But to be fair, Kyle/Brian DID try and sway the vote from you to Natasha, but then they heard you were going after Brian?? So then it switched back, and it was so so messy xD But it was amazing to watch! You did good overall, we pegged you to go into the endgame when merge hit!
1531 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
If will didn't win I would have voted Brian to win if he made F2
1531 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Awww ty malachi❤
1531 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Any other questions before Ian takes it away with awards? (He's like 5ish minutes from home lol)
1531 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Id love to know what yall thought of my game as well. Yall can answer whenever. Ik yall got a lot going on
1531 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
So my own alliance DID turn on me!!! Flops!!!
1531 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Brian I thought you would make it to finals but I'm sorry for crushing that for you. I truly would have voted you to win

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!