This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

1531 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Grace - You went home in a fiery blaze of glory, upon learning how everything transpired at ponderosa, do you wish you could go back and do anything differently?

Brian - You were seen as such a force throughout this entire season, do you think you made any errors in judgement at the Final 6 that cost you your game?

Malachi - People perceived you as a very lowkey and UTR player, was that your strategy? Or were you trying to make some moves toward the end?

Will - HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WIN??? Looking at your profile it looks like this is your 2nd or 3rd group game? That's an amazing feat!

Brady - How would you compare this season to your performance the first time?
1531 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
@Will
What do you mean shocking outcome Ethan!! ;p

Oh Ian and I were on Skype Call when you took Nathan to the end, and we thought you made a HUGE mistake and we were like uhhh??? But we respected the loyalty!!
1531 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
@Brian
Omg yusss what did you think We would place @Hosts

We each made pre-season winner predictions which will be revealed later ;)
1531 days 16 hours ago
gumball221520
Malachi - People perceived you as a very lowkey and UTR player, was that your strategy? Or were you trying to make some moves toward the end?

At first I wanted to play the UTR player because unlike some other HUGE personalities here I didn't want to be perceived as a threat through my voice.
1531 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - How would you compare this season to your performance the first time?

This season like I actually got to showcase my capabilities. I do think I could’ve made it far in s7 had I not been so robbed from that twist. This time I made it all the way to the final 5 and was involved in the 2 biggest blindsides so I’m happy with that.
1531 days 16 hours ago
gumball221520
@Ethan

What were the votes?
1531 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Well I wish I could have gone to Paul and talked to him about why I voted someone out of another game we’re in. He came and used that against me in this game. Also I wish I could have been online more when the merge started cuz had I been, I think I would have had a better idea of what was going on and been able to stop the shady bitches talking about me.
1531 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Everyone thought Will made a huge mistake but he fought for it and Nathan didn’t
1531 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Brian - You were seen as such a force throughout this entire season, do you think you made any errors in judgement at the Final 6 that cost you your game?

I mean i think i made the wrong judgement ofc as i went home. But nathan revealed if it had tied i was still going home. So i dont think me trying to give paul a actual deal and same to brady. I do think they made the biggets error rather then me. They took me out a round to soon. If anything i think i should have not wasted my exile at 8 and saved it for F6 lol
1531 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
@Brady
Ethan, favorite moment of season?

Oooo that's a good one! I can't speak for Ian, but for myself personally the BUBBA VOTE was INSANITYYY! When we saw the trajectory it was going I was so speechless...

The Grace vote also gave me life, y'all were flip-flopping ALL over the place!
1531 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Wait what did y’all think of my performance this season before I became an inactive flop?
1531 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Mine was not a blindside js
1531 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Bubba really shot himself in the foot there lol
1531 days 16 hours ago
waf96
Will - HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WIN??? Looking at your profile it looks like this is your 2nd or 3rd group game? That's an amazing feat

SIS - it’s just crazy! It’s the kind of thing you don’t feel is really possible but in my first game it went on hiatus at 6, and I got blindsided in another for being too nice.

So more then anything it’s just really amazing validation that I can do it, and that I can play the game the way I want and still get results.

But tbh I owe Brian, Nathan, Brady, and the WHOLE jury so much! These people opened the door to me and let me play with them when I was just some random newbie.
1531 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
@Will

Who was your winner pick hosts?

Will be revealed later :)

Who do you think was robbed most?

Me personally I'd say Bubba/Grace/Natasha are all good options. Bubba kinda did it to himself though so idk if I'd say him, but Grace essentially went home because Brady didn't come online in time to switch his vote LOL so I'd say her. Natasha subsequently got screwed because of that vote's outcome.

Who do you want to see more of?

We'll just have to see now won't we? ;)

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!