This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Reunion — Islands of Alchemy

1543 days ago
pinkiepie512
Only like 2 of them had me
1543 days ago
Ethan000
@Will
Ethan what did you think of ME and my game? I know I annoyed you so much haha

Will you were honestly my fave LMAOOO. You never annoyed me, and the way you typed was always so energetic and fun, and I always had a good time reading your production chat xD

Your game was good, you always had bigger targets in front of you, you emerged as a contender to win at the very end, and you're so fucking likable lol. We thought you initially made a poor choice, but your FTC was very good :) You deserved it!
1543 days ago
FireX
0 min agoCoachWade
And not one of those chats had me in it lol

I mean to be fair we had 1 chat and then that blew up and we ended up on diff sides. Lmao but ily man
1543 days ago
waf96
ME IN THE HALL OF FAME MY MOM WOULD BE SO PROUD

IAN AND ETHAN YOURE THE BEST!
1543 days ago
gumball221520
am I the only person not to be added to an alliance chat with Brian?
1543 days ago
Ethan000
@Malachi
What do you think of my game aswell?

If I'm being honest, it was hard to gauge what exactly you were doing. That's not necessarily bad since there's obviously going to be NUMEROUS chats that are 1-on-1, so we probably just couldn't see your game in entirety. But you made the final three for a reason, and we honestly thought you were going to make Final Tribal Council from finale-onwards, so that's gotta count for something!
1543 days ago
CoachWade
I’ll ask Ethan what he thought of me but I’m low key scared lol
1543 days ago
lhooper902976
Grats Will
Definitely was a fun season to watch. And I was pretty popular for  Islands of Alchemy visits. Can't believe I was asked 4 times to give a code for my East Blue placement even though I proved I was way better then that my second time and currently best second chance placement player.
1543 days ago
CoachWade
I wouldn’t know granted I’ve never been
1543 days ago
Ethan000
@Brady
I’ll ask Ethan what he thought of me but I’m low key scared lol

Brady I thought you played an all-around strong game. After the Kyle vote, Ian and I thought you had an amazing chance to win. Going into finale, we thought either you or Nathan were gonna take it, and sadly you got clocked, but your confessionals were great to watch (shoutout to your live tribal reaction lol) and you definitely proved why you deserved to return :)

You WERE a little bit inactive at crucial points pre-merge and the Grace vote, but you made do with what your work schedule threw at you, and we couldn't ask for anything more :)
1543 days ago
Ethan000
Alright, now before we get to awards this season, I'm gonna post what Ian and I's pre-season winner predictions were :)

Any guesses?
1543 days ago
CoachWade
Well thank you. Ik, the time I was inact I was balancing another game with work and it was a lot but I’m glad I didn’t turn down the offer
1543 days ago
waf96
Honestly Brady was a king and deserves recognition!
1543 days ago
CoachWade
Christian was def their winner lmao
1543 days ago
waf96
I guarantee I was bottom of their list

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!