This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1402 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Monday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1401 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Swap Results
https://i.imgur.com/9WGArpJ.gif
1401 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Check in is open!

Will close at 7:02 (for idol clue purposes but late players can still participate).
1401 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
GET READY KATHYS
GET SET KATHYS
GO KATHYS

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-20-2015/iWg06c.gif
1401 days 16 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Hellur
1401 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/ZQpmRXi.gif

This challenge is known as “Whack a Mole”.

One thread will be created for each tribe. This challenge will consist of 4 rounds, each lasting 3 minutes.

During a round, your tribe has two objectives: to score by popping your head up in the other tribe threads, and to whack the other tribe trying to pop up in your thread.

To score a point, you must post the following in the other tribe’s thread in separate posts.
*pops head up*
*pops head down*.

To stop the other tribes from scoring, you must post:
*whacks (Name or Username) on head*
Before the player pops their head back down.

Each tribe can only make FIVE attempts at scoring per round and must make at least TWO attempts on each of the other tribes (you can’t use all five attempts on the same tribe’s thread).

Deleting posts for this challenge is not allowed. Me and Fobby will be monitoring the threads during the round, and any deleted posts will result in an automatic disqualification for your tribe.

Only head popping and defenses can be posted in the tribe threads, no spamming (this includes constantly posting whacks - whacks must be posted in response to a head pop)

Notes:
- If any tribe makes more than 5 attempts in a round, they will lose three points and any attempts after the 5th will not count. There will be no penalty if a tribe makes less than 5 attempts for some reason. I will be posting a thread after each round as the official marker - anything posted after my thread will be deleted and won’t count.

- If any tribe makes more than 3 attempts on another tribe's thread, they will lose 3 points.

- A tribe can make multiple attempts at the same time, but the same player cannot begin multiple attempts at the same time (you can’t pop up twice in a row without finishing your original attempt). After a player pops up and then pops down, then they can make another scoring attempt.

- There is no limit to how many attempts a player can make per round, that’s up to the tribes to strategize - just keep in mind the attempt restrictions, communication will be vital.

- If multiple tribes are tied for the lowest score after 4 Rounds, we will go a tiebreaker round.

- The tribes will have a few minutes between rounds while I tally scores to strategize.

- Asterisks aren't needed in your posts but spelling must be correct.

Any questions?
1401 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
here
1401 days 16 hours ago
joey96
heyyy
1401 days 16 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
here
1401 days 16 hours ago
gethann
here!
1401 days 16 hours ago
nhulse19
Here
1401 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
here
1401 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
here
1401 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
hi
1401 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
here
1401 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Here!

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!