This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1565 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
(dont tell me what to do)
1565 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
(Are we having a mass migration to the motel, or did that burn down)
1565 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(The third floor did and nobody lived there. Technically you can live in the Motel or in the Compound though there are other places if you look for them :P Lots of dead people mean lots of abandoned houses js)
1565 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(YOU COULD SLEEP IN COCO'S BED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH)
1565 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(FIVE MINUTES TO GO YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND START :P idc I'm RPing in Minecraft though so I might vanish for a bit)
1565 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Two minutes :P)
1565 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
(I'm stopping in my car)
1565 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Aria will be dying IRL)
1565 days 7 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen is just having a snack in the mess hall area, asking himself why the fuck he's staying here with so much death going on*
1565 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
*michelle*
1565 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau is in the park, sitting on a bench and judging everyone that passes by.
1565 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
*Nicole let's out a screech because there is a fucking ghost witch in her bedroom and she jumps off the bed and runs straight for the door*
1565 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
(WAIT WHAT. Oh btw Nova i killed Zoe and Baby cakes now Brian hates me)

Charlie wakes up in his car trying to remind himself about the events of the past few days.

Charlie: I can't believe i did that.
1565 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the people in the Compound are sick of feeding Espen since they wont be paid by Donovan's checks pretty soon and almost everyone else left*

=====

*Michelle*

=====

*Beau is getting judged by an elderly couple throwing bird seed at the pidgeons*
1565 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Oh I nearly forgot about you)

*the door slams shut and will not budge, Nicole trapped in the room as the spirit laughs, holding a hand on her mouth*

"My dear. I do not wish to kill you."

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!