This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1554 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Best NPC
-
Baby Cakes, hands down. She was innocent in ALL OF THIS and just wanted to help. Then she gets mind-fucked by Donovan and the Cunt Squad and then gets FUCKED fucked by Charlie's itchy trigger finger.

-

Best Death
-
The Compound Massacre. It certainly was not the most gore-infested scene, didn't involve someone getting hunted down or eaten, and wasn't as comedic as Nicole running someone over. BUT this scene kinda broke me. Lily was a sweetheart, as was Donovan's assistant, and even the perpetrator herself. It was just kinda the start to all of the shit.

Best Scene
-
To me, the scene where Kevin, Elliot, and Trent were trapped in the room and Christian committed suicide to save them was my favorite. Not only did a queen become a fabulous ghost, but the scene cemented Kevin and Elliot into the story, whereas before they had just been side-characters.
1554 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
If anybody wants me to give out a certain award Let Me Know LOL I'll be playing Minecraft here in a minute and forgetting you hoes
1554 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Iconic even though i got none =[
1554 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
oop
1554 days 10 hours ago
Demgirl6
can we have a best trent award
1554 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
LOL HEY you got mentioned!

TBH The OT3 kinda screwed themselves over in this episode because they just stuck together and didn't really develop a lot. In past episodes you had all done so much to get things done, but this time besides the twins using their healing powers, there wasn't much. And even THAT was overshadowed by the Vault of Souls. Trent just didn't shine :P sowwy
1554 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
but kevin
1554 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
We were icons! Im glad I did trent i dont do many mean characters and he is one im proud of
1554 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Sorry I missed the end I had late classes

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!