This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1565 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Still there will be a lot more shit to do with NPCs so we don't NEED a lot of people active to get shit done. And we won't really have any fight scenes unless the trio of assholes can't keep Beau on a leash)
1565 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
(I mean that's kind of a task in itself)
1565 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
(=3)
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(*glares at Dawn* keep your hoe in line)
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Also T MINUS 40 MINUTES YOU FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS)
1565 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
(Btw, can someone give me a quick recap of the 2.5 chapter? I wasn't there for it)
1565 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
(Bitches died)
1565 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
(Justice for Zoe and Baby Cakes)
1565 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
(michelle boutta shoot u)
1565 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
(I mean, like what were the big reveals?)
1565 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
(Michelle has this sick ass power that I don’t know how to explain)
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
( OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

Michelle is a Medium meaning not only can she SPEAK to the spirits and see them constantly but she can take on their powers if they posses her body

Big Bro whose sister died and I cannot remember his name has the ability to transform into monsters of all kinds, and is freakishly fast and strong in those forms, and seems to be un-killable.

Indy and his sister, when separate, can shock people by flying through them but TOGETHER they can send weaker minds unconscious

The Telepath's mind is getting stronger

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a few people died. Oh and the Ghost Witch now appears as a young woman and the wolf-man is on her side now that she's too powerful)
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(YOU can begin where you want. This is set the day AFTER 2.5 so the Mayor's death is the big news still and the fire is now going to be blamed on him BUT ya'll won't know that until you actually head out into the town... Also you better find a place to live XD Donovan's tour bus ain't taking ya'll out of here)
1565 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
(miss hospital)
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(… explain yourself LOL)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!