This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1561 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Nicole rolls in her bed, sweat beads rolling down her face, hair matted to her forehead.

In her mind, she races through the woods around the Orphanage, wild dogs snapping at her heels. As she runs towards the Orphanage, she sees a young woman standing on the porch, her native American blood as plain to see as her buckskin clothing. A young man stands beside her, shaking his head, his eyes closed as he screams words she cannot understand.

The young woman's eyes suddenly glow, she screams, and the boy goes rigid, his eyes opening towards Nicole.

She feels something, as though her very existence is unravelling. Turning around, she sees the dogs have been replaced by people. Native American people. Hundreds of them. Men, women, and children, their eyes wide with fright.

As she watches, their bodies unwind, as though unrolled like some tapestry or scroll, their skin melting, their bodies dissolving, and their blood spraying over the ground. Everything is red, bright, bubbling red. The sun reflects off of the blood like some horrid river.

Turning back towards the Orphanage, she sees the house is no more, replaced by a tent. The young woman smirking at the carnage, her eyes sated as though her vengeance were finally complete.

The ground vanishes under Nicole, and she finds herself falling... no floating. She is floating down into the darkness of night, over a forest. She sees the Orphanage just ahead, and behind it a small group of children, no larger than ants in her eyes, rushing into the woods. She follows them, floating along until she witnesses what began it all.

Three young boys, Orphans, digging in the dirt, their fingers grimy with mud and muck, their eyes alight with mischief as they dig under the bent tree, its body making a natural archway. One of them shouts as his fingers get a splinter, the three greedily pulling the box he struck from the ground, pulling it open.

Inside the box, tucked away for centuries, three skulls stare out into the open for the first time in a long time. One of the boys shakes his head, looking nervous. He goes to leave as the other two grab at the bones.

Then the screaming starts.

The boys howl in agony as their bodies, their clothing, everything begins to slowly vanish into the skulls, as though a sheet pulled through a small opening. Their bones crack and pop as their bodies contort into an unnatural position, their blood soaking the ground for a moment before joining the rest of their being as it is swallowed into the dead eye sockets.

The last goes to run, his fingers grasping at thin air as a force pulls him back. He screams as his body flies into the ground, knocking the air from his lungs as the last skull somehow begins to burry itself into the ground, the boy following along.

The two skulls in the box begin to float into the air as the last of the boy's essence is swallowed up, skin, flesh, and bone replacing thin air as the two beings re-form. The first to appear is the young woman from Nicole's vision, her eyes wide with shock. The second is the Wolf-Man, his withered appearance unchanged after all of that time.

With a chuckle, the woman throws her hands back, only to scream as her body suddenly tears, blood flying from her form as a pulse of energy explodes from her body.

Nicole watches from their perspective, she watches the Orphanage appear through the trees, buffeted by the blast. She sees the teenagers running towards the screams, only to vanish, dematerialized as though they were pulled apart. Then it hits the building.

Turning away, unable to look, she watches the Native American woman as her visage changes to one of horror and anger, her eyes alight with fire and hatred as her body begins to change, morphing from her beautiful bodes into the horrid and decrepit Ghost Witch. The beast opens its maw, staring straight at Nicole's form, and releases a screech, arms outstretched, flying towards her as though some starving animal, its teeth inches away from chomping down on her -

Nicole bursts from her bed, screaming. Her face is immediately drawn to the mirror. And she sees her. The Ghost Witch, no, the young witch stares at her from the mirror, a sly smirk on her lips. For a moment, she pushes on the glass, then it gives way. The mirror shatters, and she is inside. Right in front of Nicole. She is finally here.

"I am Kana... It is so nice to finally meet you, Watcher of Time."

(Chapter 3 will take place THIS MONDAY so be there or be DEAD... Papa is pissed. And YES Nicole being in immediate danger is my gift to YOU nateclove LOL)
1561 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
UM EXCUSE ME SIR I AM THE LEAST PROBLEMATIC GAY ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE ONE TIME I THROW SOME SHADE THIS HAPPENS I'M ----
1561 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
TIZIAN ROLEPLAYED SHOOTING YOU WHY ISN'T HE IN DANGER 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶
1561 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
BECAUSE I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1561 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Feeling very targeted, attacked and betrayed. That being said I will see you when this starts .-.
1561 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
I changed my mind I wanna talk to the ghost witch see you soon
1561 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
I feel like I am going to go through hell since the baby cakes and Zoe incident
1560 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
I鈥檒l be there :)
1560 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I'll be there hopefully
1560 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
teehee, they never expect the banana.
1556 days 2 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(CHAPTER BEGINS TONIGHT!!! 5 PM EST)
1556 days ago
dawnpeacly
:D
1555 days 23 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Probably should mail hoes but if they were really wanting this they woulda seen the updates I guess and I'm lazy and too interested in something else atm :P)
1555 days 21 hours ago
LumaThephoenix
I work from 4-12:30 this week, so I'll be be on whenever I'm off/on break
1555 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
(sits in excited)
1555 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(RIP okidoki. Wish I coulda waited till next weekend but HOES HAD TO TRY ME)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!