This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1578 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
E: *he thinks about Liam*
1578 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
She crops both of her boyfriends out of it.
1578 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*as the group flies off down the road, they hear a crash behind them, watching as, with a final creak, the orphanage topples, broken, destroyed, nothing more than a heap of wood and rubble*

*they drive off into the sunset WHOOPIE*

*a pair of eyes watch them from the woods, narrowing suspiciously as they follow the cars heading towards town*

*after a moment, three figures all in black begin walking through the trees towards town, following the group from a distance*

=== AND THAT is a wrap... *gasp* *pant* *wheeze* It's OVER or it could be. Maybe have one last chapter but might not. ===
1578 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
(gasps)
1578 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
(And that's on cliffhangers)
1578 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
:P well thanks guys. HONESTLY it wasn't as fun as most RPs, but I did enjoy it. It's like one of those series I'd watch on TV then never buy the box set of
1578 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
also looooooooooook Naomi making a cameo appearance like the inact queen she is :3
1578 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Lowkey mad the only person I killed was a ghost but it was fun so I'm not complaining :D
1578 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
deme was in class and couldnt get on tg :(
1578 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Also it was my first RP so :D
1578 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
I just don’t know how Beau is still alive but love that he is
1578 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
did not realize this was ending tonight but uh. gj everyone it was wild
1578 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
bc hes too hot
1578 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
XD I wanted this to be a fun experience but NOT ONE that would be continued. You learned everything. You get to move on in peace. No sequels or shit like that.

You guys just got to be super-powered badass ghost killers for about 2 weeks time. Hopefully it was worth it XD
1578 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Of course that 2 weeks time was spread out over THREE FUCKING MONTHS

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!