This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island (Chat)

Topic » Paradise Island (Chat)

1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Yas b, I tired to give alot of hints near the end. I also said Holt did a REVAMP cause my last season of Ultimate Challenge was Ultimate Challenge Revamp
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
YES POKE That was the first clue. I'm glad you got it
1902 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
ok yall I got an announcement, Jordan already knows about it but here goes;
1902 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'm quaking. What an iconic return to tengaged...
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
One clue that actually WASNT a part of it was a fuck up on my end. I was logged off for like 100+ days and then I went onto mobile as Holt, but my Facebook logged me in

I was like :OOOO
1902 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Mojo s pregnant with my child.
1902 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
-

dam.
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thank you. I thought about it for a while. Tbh when I left I caused alot of drama and I felt super bad for it. I had so much going on and I technically wrote it down and explained it, but then I didn't post the explanation cause it was too much T
1902 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Well i’m happy you’re back :p
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Pregnant?! Not in my Christian county
1902 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Now I just need to host my own RP and outdo all these bitches. But Tengaged has gone whack so I guess we will just see.
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thanks! I had time to return while switching jobs. I'm back to play RP's and talk to people but this was the first and only I could host
1902 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Could you imagine if I came back and Tengaged was never fixed? RP nightmare
1902 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I know some people were thinking of using proboards and stuff for some rps if tengaged doesnt fix
1902 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'm thinking about doing a Franny's Feet RP...

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!