This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island (Chat)

Topic » Paradise Island (Chat)

1898 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
i鈥檓 basically busy for the rest of the week
1897 days 15 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
The finale will be set to happen around 6pm EST this Sunday. It should be all wrapped up by 7-8! Hope to see you all there :) Also I'll be doing the "Story Bullets" later on. I got really busy all of a sudden and it was crazy lol
1897 days 15 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
OH PS! If you aren't sure on what to do for your characters "dark backstory" please message me or I'll message you closer to the premiere with the one I had envisioned. Thanks everyone, I'm sad this season is ending, you've all made it so wonderful 馃槶
1897 days 15 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
PPS Happy Valentines day you hoes
1897 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
lmao I spent Valentine's day in hospital bc I'm dying of the plague. Love that for me.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b8b7247bb869eb2a9cb1abac872dfd6/tenor.gif
1897 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Also sorry if I killed you.... I tried to keep it fair and only kill inactives. RIP to Zach though.
1897 days 12 hours ago
CHAEL
You gonna be back with something new Holt?

Also honestly I鈥檓 surprised I made it to the last episode I usually kill myself or do something to get me killed by somebody by now (BearCub) :)
1897 days 6 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Lmao the death of BearCub haunts players to this day
*shivers*

Also after this I'm not sure. I'll return to my old account, but I got lucky with the amount of free time I had at this moment
1896 days 20 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
The final premiere will be open in an hour :) hope to see you there!
1894 days 14 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
1894 days 13 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
Ya'll ready for this reveal realness
1894 days 13 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
ReVEALness
1894 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://i.gifer.com/PPm9.gif
1894 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
can't wait to be disappointed

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!