This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION • Principe Island

Topic » REUNION • Principe Island

1930 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE PLAYER OF THE SEASON!
1930 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Grace being a hero?
https://media.giphy.com/media/623R83z0bvHtlAsz6h/giphy.gif
1930 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
its gonna be Ben watch
1930 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
it better be romeo
1930 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Jay tying with me for gest confessionals.
1930 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
The player of the season goes to someone who may not have won (and usually, this award goes to non-winners), but fought for their lives, had a very serious shot at winning, and was an all-around threat, being strategically inclined and physically threatening.
1930 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
AND THIS SEASON'S PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS NONE OTHER THEN...
1930 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
oh thank god romeo won
1930 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
PLAYER OF THE SEASON GOES TO...

BEN.

Aside from winning constant immunities and making himself an omnipresent force in this game, he had a very good social game which combined to make him the biggest threat of the post-merge game and it took until the finale to get him out. Had Ben made it to the end with any two of the final eight, he would have won over the jury.
1930 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Ben for sure.
1930 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
with my 16 year old brother becuse he tried to hit me becuse he hit his gf in frout of me and i stopd it he tried to punch me but i grabd  and smamd him into the ground and i said you done lil boy he got back up and tried agen and i duckd and hit him in the stumick and then tripd him he gets back up takes a fucking vase and tries to hit me with it so i punch him in the face and ko him i fell so bad i hit him am i a bad persen
1930 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
hope ben enjoys 4th though! Thanks for the win yall!
1930 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
with my 16 year old brother becuse he tried to hit me becuse he hit his gf in frout of me and i stopd it he tried to punch me but i grabd  and smamd him into the ground and i said you done lil boy he got back up and tried agen and i duckd and hit him in the stumick and then tripd him he gets back up takes a fucking vase and tries to hit me with it so i punch him in the face and ko him i fell so bad i hit him am i a bad persen
1930 days 7 hours ago
mbarnish1
You mean ben but replace the e with an ar right?

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!