This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador ~ Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador ~..

1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Sixth Tribal Council

Hufus - Julian
Jake - Julian
Kimmy - Julian
Nathan - Julian
Mich - Ross
Harry - Julian
Julian - Ross
Billy - Ross
Ryan - Nathan

1️⃣0️⃣: Julian/TheSexiestDude990 ~ Ixtab/Ix Chal/Itzamna ~ 6-3-1
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

So this season has been...dramatic. I’ve felt very safe since practically the beginning. But the thing I find hard is coming up with plans, blindsides, and other shit because people want to tell everyone everything! Like Ross has been a strong leader of the skinny 6 for a WHILE now. Literally everyone knows Harry has the idol. and it’s not even that people tell people the truth. Like I have never talked about voting Nathan rn but somehow he believes that I am planning a blindside? Idk man it’s fucked uppp
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Ryan - Confessional

I really am the king of voting minority  every single round eh? I’m pretty sure Billy is leaving lol, Smh .I mean at least it isn’t me but damn... this is my first time bottoming, they could at least like let me have my way at least ONCE . But even if I do leave this round, it’s cool. I’ve just never been in a game where I truly have no control over who leaves and I’m just praying that I’m doing something right socially with the majority of the people that they won’t say my name. I think I’ve fully repaired my relationship with Harry after tonight, Jake I think will feel like he owes me something, Hufus and I are going on call later and I’ll hopefully be able to rope him in even more. And clearly I’m good with both Billy and Mich. been working on Kimmy some too but she’s kinda hard to read. The only person I really have no really bond with at all is Nathan. Ross even confided in me today and told me that Harry has the idol  too so I’m hoping he was honest and it wasn’t like a fake one 😂😂 who knows tho. This game is such a mess for me
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
HUFUS WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY BTW!
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Harry - Voting Confessional

I vote for Billy. There’s a common denominator in most of the drama around here. It’s you. “Adios Bitch”
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Seventh Tribal Council -

Hufus - Billy
Jake - Billy
Billy - Nathan
Ryan - Nathan
Nathan - Billy
Mich - Nathan
Kimmy - Billy
Harry - Billy
Ross - Billy

0️⃣9️⃣: Billy/Bvance1212 ~ Ix Chal/Ix Chal/Itzumna ~ 6-3
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
RYAN WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

so, tonight is gonna be the biggest tribal ever. Half of the people are voting Nathan, and the other half Harry. But, Harry doesn’t know that people are going to vote him. If he does figure it out, Nathan will go. Both players could easily win this game in my opinion. It really does suck though because Harry told me he forgive me, but has been saying my name as a vote to many other people behind my back. I’m sorry for everything Harry, and I wish it could’ve been different.
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Ryan - Confessional

I’m trying to get Harry out tonight but I’m not exactly sure what’s  gonna happen lol

I’ve been saying Hufus’s name to try and throw them off because I know harry has the idol. Either way I’m safe tonight so I’m trying to make happen what I wanna happen 

And if it doesn’t, tough titty for me I guess. But I don’t have a whole lot to lose right now
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

This is a scary vote tonight. There’s a very real possibility Hufus is going home, but I want to save my idol for a time where I know I won’t be wasting it. This vote will either be 5-4 with Nathan going, or 4-4. If it ties, I have to make sure that Jake and Mich are with us.
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Mich - Confessional

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT SENDING YOU CONFESSIONAL
i love sending them but i cannt this days i hope you forgive me

so last time i send one was at mystery's voted out so we evicted him perfect
and we merge, perfect
i think my game is going so well
i know i have to survive this 2 votes and really, julian and billy has helped too much lmao

make drama and being popular is something you dont want at the begging of the merge, so im like quiet and let them "work"
for me, their work are too good, because it saves me

meanwhile i have a nice nice relationship with harry, he says he is not voting me out and he says to he avoids when people as nathan target me and want to vote me out, he looks for another "bigger" target
i dont believe a word of ross, im too faked with him but i think he is too fake with me too, so we know we are going to need each other at some point so keep calm and be fake with ross

i start to talk with hufus, we played before and always i evicted him, but because he was inactive or whatver so we have a nice relationship and i think he is having my back really

then jake, idk i think jake is going to wake up when nathan is gone, so i hope this is soon because i wanna play with him

kimmy, idk if is a boy or a girl lol imagine
and nathan i dont talk to him so fuck him

and finally ryan <3 who is a sweet and fantastic
so meanwhile julian and billy are creating drama im playing my social game
ryan is going to win immunity so now its time to see if my social game works or not :)
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Voting Confessional

enters voting booth
casts vote
reveals vote
HARRY
This is big balls move tonight. You have the idol and my game is on the line. Hoping the storm is brewing in my favor. Adios, bitch.
places vote in ern
returns to stool and sits
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Confessional

I’m not running this game anymore, but I feel more so as a kingpin than anything. I have the choice to let a trio run this game, or to give Kimmy and Jake the best shot to win. I really hope this plan works.
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Kimmy - Confessional

I feel like lies and rumours are spreading like melted butter on toast. I don't know who to toast- I mean trust
1789 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Eighth Tribal Council

Hufus - Nathan
Harry - Nathan
Nathan - Harry
Kimmy - Harry
Ross - Nathan
Mich - Harry
Ryan - Harry
Jake - Harry

0️⃣8️⃣: Harry/harrywasnak ~ Ix Chal/Ixtab/Itzumna ~ 5-3

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!