This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador ~ Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador ~..

1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Julian - Confessional

Remember how I said I liked my tribe and was doing fine? Yeah, no. I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

Nathan, Jake, and Nolan are 100% voting for me. I have X and I think Mich. I don't know how to go about getting Kimmy or DJ especially this late. I would say that my only hope is the immunity twist but allegedly he's giving it to Nathan. Joy. I feel completely helpless and with the deadline drawing nearer and no solid vote I don't think I'm making it out of this one.
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Hufus - Confessional

irst things first, i'm the realest, mwah
drop this and let the whole world feel it!
and I'm still in the murder business, I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics MWAH MWAH

hello VL (or most likely only Brady, Brafus for life)! I've been wanting to write this confessional for awhile, but first I had to make sure everything worked out for me. And gladly it did, or you wouldn't be hearing from me right now!

When I first saw the cast, I immediately thought I was screwed. I mean, I saw a LOT of people that I had problems with/voted out/didn't like me, so I had already antecipated being first boot. When I saw the tribe division, it kinda reassured me of that. Me and Ryan hadn't spoken since January as we fought; I think I've done Ross wrong a couple of times in past games; And me and Grace didn't really have a great relationship in our last game together, with her calling me a snake and stuff LOL That's why I've been trying to be cool with these people from the start, while trying to fix those things and perhaps get them to give me another chance and don't target me right away.

http://insidesurvivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kelleytribal.gif

Well, this whole scenario explains why I stepped up to do the puzzle in the first challenge. It was cause I NEEDED to win, I thought my life depended on that. So when I lost, I was sure I had a good chance of being first boot, so I tried my best to make it seem like it was a close race, when in reality I was completly stuck @ that sliding puzzle and Nathan beat me by miles LOL Just to make me "less guilty". But anyway, I was sure I had the HEAVY first boot edition, and I was so worried bout letting #TwinnieTina down. But I'm glad I survived and not only that, I think I'm in a good spot right now. Harry is my closest ally so far, and us + Ross are in an alliance called Three Witches. Tbh Ross is such a wildcard and I don't know if that's gonna last, I'm gonna keep my eyes really opened, but until this point I don't have anything that would make me believe otherwise.

Regarding me and Ryan, we kinda solved our problems and actually worked together for this last vote. We were pretty scared that Nathan could be sneaky and save Reazo as it was blatantly obvious he was the target (Nathan even asked me if i was voting for him lmfao). And it all worked out really well, especially cause Reazo exposed Ryan and he kinda ended up on a bad spot from what I could hear our tribemates saying LOL Thank god I let Harry know beforehand and discussed it with him, so it wasnt THAT obvious me n ryan were actually working together on this vote to save our asses just in case. LMFAO

Anyway, I'm so happy we managed to work together as a tribe and won this last challenge. Now it means I can breathe in peace for awhile. And BETTER yet! It seems that Julian is actually the target for the other tribe. Ngl, I love it. I like him, but we always end up going after each other, so it'll be lowkey good if he goes as it means I'll have one less person targeting me and I won't have to worry about him later. Either way, I'm just praying for the best...for my game, I must say.

http://insidesurvivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kelleywen.gif
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Mich - Confessional

here we are, i want to do it before but i dont really find a moment so

at the beggining i really think i have some kind of luc, because i know Juli and we are friends for a long time, i know X and we have a nice relation and i know DJ and we have a nice relation... i know mystery too, without having this nice relation, i dont hate him but i dont like him, he doesnt do anything to me, but its simple i dont like him so, i think he is an easy target if he doesnt participate too much in the comps...

i focus my social game in the 3 others people i dont know that well, nathan jake and kimy
by the way, nathan comes like day 2 super agressive telling me, i like you, you want to join an alliance? how can i say no? of course yes and in this trio is jake too
i like jake but i think he is a fucking id without personality, in addition he proves that
nathan... i dont want to be rude but he is a retard, he has his leader behavour and everything has to be like he says, if not he starts to insult you and say things, like he does yesterday to me...

my bad luck is that nathan starts to target Julian and X, in first place im like ok if he is targeting X, we can evict him, i like X but i know he will evict me to not have blood in his hands, but he starts to target Julian, so im like ok... i cannt do that, i dont want to evict a friend, so i told Julian everything when the tribal is open. In this moment Julian told the rat of mystery and mystery told Nathan, and Nathan started to say all the possible shit to me

chaos is served when billy comes, my bad luck again, Nathan deleted the trio chat, so i cann't make screenshot about what he says about billy and about everyone. i feel really dumb yeah, because its obvious he is going to delete the chat and im like ok im going to make screenshoot, ok, where is it? ok he deleted it, oh shit...

but im a little rat and i started to say everything he said, and i add some shit btw but i think anyway it doesnt work so... im a little nervous now

probably julian-x-me are a group, nathan-jake-mystery other, and kimmy and dj are in the middle, im trying to have dj and reach at least the tie... but idk, i dont trust jake but i try to be nice to him, because if i get to evict nathan and mystery, he will be alone and he can do whatever i want
so i need to keep playing my cards
i hope this isnt the first and last confessional i send to you, but it is, i really have fun, i never go to the group games to be a retarded and a sheep, im here to play and if i go, at least i played hard
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Billy - Confessional

Recap time, so we survived tribal with a 5-3 vote. Kinda close but I got immunity so I couldn’t care less. We ended up winning the next challenge, and my tribe decided to send me over with the immunity power. I was going to repay Nathan but I discovered that it’s going to be Julian vs Nathan. I want to keep that around because if I do, they’ll fight each other and want me for a vote instead of targeting me. Tribal is going to be interesting
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Confessional

So Mich decided to be a spy for his master X and Julian. So I blew up my game to expose him. So if this tribe can’t see how much of a threat the trio of Mich, X, and Julian are then so be it. Let them run this game and I’ll sit in pre-jury not worry about a thing while I sip my Mimosa. I do however feel like Jake and Kimmy are truly down to take out Julian. So I’m hoping Nolan is true to me and feels the same way. I think he will vote with me. Praying.
As far as Billy, I’m a little worried about his decision. I think he will save me for saving him, but I’m also hoping he understands the consequences if he does choose to side with that trio. Yes it makes easy targets for the other tribe at merge, but if they make merge it will be very dangerous to take them all out.
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Billy - Immunity Decision

I am deciding to save

JULIAN

with the immunity power.
Yes I know it looks weird but I need you and Nate to battle back and forth. It’s fun for the vl
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Second Tribal Council

BILLY SAVES JULIAN!

DJ - Julian ( Does Not Count )
Julian - Nolan
Mich - Nolan
X - Nolan
Nathan - X
Kimmy - X
Nolan - X
Jake - X

1️⃣4️⃣: X/FireX ~ Ixtab ~ 4-3-(1)
1800 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

so tribal was... interesting. To be honest, I was scared that Julian, X, and mich would wanna vote me and blindside Nathan. I talked to all of them a little bit, so I’m guessing maybe that’s why they picked Nolan and not me.

So right now, I feel strong with Nate, kimmy, and Nolan. But looking at the OTHER tribe- Harry and Ryan have both hit me up. I just can’t let my game be ruined by a man or showmance or whatever😂
1800 days ago
purplebb4
IXTAB WINS IMMUNITY!

They select NOLAN to visit Ix Chal!
1800 days ago
purplebb4
1800 days ago
purplebb4
1800 days ago
purplebb4
Third Tribal Council

NOLAN SAVES ROSS

Grace - Harry
Ross - Grace
Hufus - Grace
Billy - Ross ( Does Not Count )
Ryan - Ross ( Does Not Count )
Harry - Grace

1️⃣3️⃣: Grace/pinkiepie512 ~ 3-(2)-1

r.obbed period
1800 days ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

Wow. They really tried that. I expected them to vote for Ross, but I was shook that they tried to vote for me too. It was hilarious to watch their plan fail, but I didn’t expect Ryan to go against me. I’m not sure who voted for me, but both Ryan and Billy are fucked if we don’t swap. He fucked himself over when he wasn’t on the bottom at all. I’m glad I formed my alliance because otherwise I’d probably be gone right now. The joke is on them though.
I’m really hoping we’re not merging tonight. A merge right now would be very messy. A swap is risky, but I don’t think we’re staying together anymore.
1800 days ago
purplebb4
The tribes SWAP

New Tribes:

{ Ixtab } - Orange Buffs 🧡
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Hufus/Hufus
0️⃣2️⃣: Jake/Jakeee1123
0️⃣3️⃣: DJ/coolexchangestudent
0️⃣4️⃣: Kimmy/iichaoskimmy
0️⃣5️⃣: Nathan/Matedog1209
0️⃣6️⃣: Harry/harrywasnak

{ Ix Chal } - Pink Buffs ❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald
0️⃣2️⃣: Julian/TheSexiestDude990
0️⃣3️⃣: Nolan/mysterygame2
0️⃣4️⃣: Ryan/Iceey
0️⃣5️⃣: Ross/Ross56
0️⃣6️⃣: Billy/Bvance1212
1800 days ago
purplebb4
IX CHAL WINS IMMUNITY!

They send RYAN!

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!