This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador ~ Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador ~..

1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

This swap put me in a precarious position. Hufus and I got swapped with pretty much Nathan’s entire alliance, and Ross is alone with no allies. However, I think Hufus and I might not be screwed yet. I’ve been building a relationship with Jake, and I’m pretty sure I can trust him to have my back. Also, I think we convinced Nathan that DJ isn’t necessarily reliable. If all goes to plan, we’ll be joining Nathan’s alliance along with Ross at the merge. I have to have a lot of trust in Jake and Nathan tonight.
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

so I’ve been very flirty with Ryan. I’m soooo scared he’ll save Dj though. I really trust Harry and hufus a lot and they’d be good numbers for me, Nathan, and kimmy. But talking with Harry, Harry and hufus told Ryan they’d flip with him and be on his side at merge.
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Hufus - Confessional

call me friend but keep me closer
and ill call you when the party's over

Mwah. This might be my last confessional of this game.

Last tribal things went batshit crazy. I've been talking how I had to do certain things against certain people b4 they did it to me, and that's why I lied and blindsided Grace last tribal. I just had to do it. It wasn't anything related to Nathan's alliance x Julian's alliance, it was more about my own game. Actually, I don't think I fit in neither of them, which is why I'm 80% certain im being voted out in this post-swap tribe with Nathan's alliance + me and Harry. LOL

https://media.giphy.com/media/kc65eqs7lryiqqGztC/giphy.gif

Harry's confident we have the votes bc he's been hardcore flirting with Jake, but I don't think that's the case. I mean, it mightve saved him, but I don't think that's enough to save me, and which is why I'm not resting rn, even though it's actually my bday and I shouldn't be here LMFAO My only hope would be either having Ryan saving me, which is unlikely after how pissed he got with me lying to him and voting out Grace, or me turning on Harry and trying to make things happen. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Harry with all my heart, but I basically blew up my own game after saving his last tribal, as he was the main target for the Fabulous Foursome alliance, and I refused to vote him as I consider my friend. But should I jeopardize my game and actually get myself voted out now? I don't think so. I'm not willing to do it. I broke my 100+ days away from tengaged to play this game, and I might have not the chance to play another game anytime soon bc next month I'll be in another rotation with barely available time to breathe.

I'm facing a moral dilemma rn, cause I actually don't know how the chips will fall. There's also the chance I'm being hella paranoid, which could turn out to be a massive fail on my part, with me blowing up the whole plan, which is to vote DJ. I legit have no idea what I'm gonna do and I'm probably gonna hold my votes until the last time once again. As much as it pains me to say, I might need to work on Ryan, and that'll be hard after he got all personal after last vote. LOL God bless my soul.

https://media.giphy.com/media/U3lpYsVwcCGGBsNw0b/giphy.gif
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Tribal Council

RYAN saves JAKE

DJ - Hufus
Hufus - DJ
Harry - DJ
Jake - DJ
Kimmy - DJ
Nathan - DJ

1️⃣2️⃣: DJ/coolexchangestudent ~ Ixtab/Ixtab ~ 5-1
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
IXTAB WINS IMMUNITY!

They send HARRY!
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Mich - Confessional

Everything seems to be very easy...

well after my last tribal council, X was voted out, i mean not bad i pref X voted out than Julian, it's sad yes but i now Julian will be more loyal than him... sooooooooooo, whoever goes in the other tribe next, we swap and best of my lucks im swapped with all the people i have talked to in the other tribe, billy, ross and icey and juli who is my n1 here so, im happy but the problem is mystery because if we lose, they will give the immunity to mystery and im fucked, tht's all my thoughts when i saw my new tribe

then i get the info that icey and billy are blindside before the swap, because of the splitting vote, and they dont trust Ross
at the same time, Ross is saying to me "well you have to be happy, you have a tight alliance of 4" and im like what? xdddddddddd so obviously i told him im with anyone at this point and i dont want him to go, but the truth is i want him to go if mystery receives immunity, so whatever he tries to make a f2 deal but this person doesnt give me the trust i need, so we are friends and that's all

we are now pretending we all are voting for mystery, i want him to go for sure, but im praying harry gives the immunity to mystery and ross is going

as you know i have a 4 alliance with icey billy and julian, and its so obvious so we are going to split the vote, i feel good about it, and if that doesnt work because some of them betray me, i really want to go so pls if you are going to betray me, vote me.

in the other tribe, jake is a fucing fake, kimmy is a sheep following all, harry is cool but i dont trust him and the other one i dont even talk to him, hufus is his name? and then this nathan ¿?¿?¿? who is him
they evicted DJ im like sad bt not too much because he is another rat, instead of trust me, he trust the others and now he is gone so bye, nice to see you
im surprise it was a 5-1 but whatever so the plan is
im voting mystery with julian and icey and billy are voting ross, ross is voting mystery ¿? and mystery is voting whatever idk if he is voting or not

so, im a little scared ross will be mad because of receiving votes but whatever, in the worst case, ross and mystery vote together and will be 2-2-2 with one of them immune so we evict the other one

im praying everything stays that cool and bye
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Billy - Confessional

Sorry it’s been kind of late. I’ve been busy.
Long story short, Ryan and I were betrayed by hufus at the vote and grace left because of that, the tribe swap occurred and now I’m aligned with Julian and mich and Ryan for a strong 4 some. I also have strong bonds with Harry, jake, and Nathan. Even though they might not trust me. I’m worried about keeping them around though. Stay tuned
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

We set up the Skinny Sexy Six Alliance with Me/Hufus/Ross/Jake/Nathan/Kimmy. Our plan was for Ross to throw the challenge so all of us could be safe. I’m glad I got to go the other tribe, since my decision to save Ross was super easy. Nolan going wasn’t the best case scenario, but he also wasn’t gonna be useful when he’s not playing.
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Fifth Tribal Council

HARRY saves ROSS

Ryan - Ross (Does Not Count)
Mich - Ross (Does Not Count)
Julian - Nolan
Billy - Nolan
Ross - Nolan
Nolan - Self Vote

1️⃣1️⃣: Nolan/mysterygame2 ~ Ixtab/Ix Chal ~ 4*-(2)
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
The tribes MERGE into Itzumna, wearing grey

0️⃣1️⃣: Hufus/Hufus
0️⃣2️⃣: Jake/Jakeee1123
0️⃣3️⃣: Kimmy/iichaoskimmy
0️⃣4️⃣: Nathan/Matedog1209
0️⃣5️⃣: Harry/harrywasnak
0️⃣6️⃣: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald
0️⃣7️⃣: Ryan/Iceey
0️⃣8️⃣: Ross/Ross56
0️⃣9️⃣: Julian/TheSexiestDude990
1️⃣0️⃣: Billy/Bvance1212
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
RYAN wins the first Individual Immunity!
1799 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
HARRY finds the Itzumna tribe idol!
1789 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

So, I can’t believe I haven’t said anything, but I know who has the idol!! Harry told me a couple days ago that he has it. This is awesome. Me and him have talked a bit about being a f2
1789 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Billy - Confessional

I think I'm voting for kimmy here. My alliance of Julian, Ryan, mich and myself are doing this because we want to vote someone who isn’t gonna be idoled by Nathan/Harry. We’re trying to convince 2 more to join our side but idk if we can. Julian is working on Harry but Idk if that’ll work. We’ll see bc merge has arrived and I’m nervous
1789 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

OH MY GOD! I found the idol! I knew it was really important that Julian or Ryan didn’t get it, but I never thought I would. I’m not gonna tell anyone about it yet because it’ll give them more reasons to target me, or they’ll want me to use it to help them. I need to hang onto this until I’m in danger. I really want to tell Hufus and Ross, but I’m gonna have to think about it. Telling them would be a huge risk. Ryan complaining about how fast I found it has me cracking up. I can’t wait to send him home. He’s absolutely bonkers. He put himself in a bad position then blamed everyone else. Karma’s a bitch.

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!