This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador ~ Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador ~..

1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Tribes/Twist Details

Ixtab
Julian/TheSexiestDude990
DJ/coolexchangestudent
Mich/MichelleFitzgerald
Kimmy/iichaoskimmy
Nathan/Matedog1209
X/FireX
Jake/Jakeee1123
Nolan/mysterygame2

Ix Chal
Harry/harrywasnak
Grace/pinkiepie512
Reazo/Reazo
Billy/Bvance1212
Hufus/Hufus
Ryan/Iceey
Caden/Cadden
Ross/Ross56

For this season, we will have a twist that will encompass the entirety of premerge. After every immunity challenge, the winning tribe will select one of their members to visit the other tribe. This person will be added to the tribe chat, and will sit in during tribal council, and they will have a special purpose.

The chosen tribe member will select one member of the losing tribe to receive immunity, but this decision will only be read after the votes have been submitted and/or are due. Any votes for that person will be negated, like they would be with an immunity idol, and the person with the next highest number of votes will leave. This twist will go on for the entire premerge, ending when the tribes merge.

Note ~ Idols will not be present during the premerge of the game as a result of this twist, but this will come into play during merge.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
IXTAB WINS FIRST IMMUNITY!

They Send Nathan to Ix Chal!
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Caden - Confessional

I have recently bonded with what's his face the puzzle flop. Honestly not the best and I'm low-key upset about him failing the challenge... but I kind of need him. I'll keep him... for now. Honestly it's pretty clear we should vote out the in-actives, at the that 1 guy is still here. Better to be trash than useless! <3
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Julian - Confessional

I don't know how hard I'm going to try tbh since I'm busy with Trinity but let's do at least one of these so I'm not a complete waste of space woo

0️⃣1️⃣: Julian/TheSexiestDude990 - King
0️⃣2️⃣: DJ/coolexchangestudent - King
0️⃣3️⃣: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald - King
0️⃣4️⃣: Kimmy/iichaoskimmy - Idk you
0️⃣5️⃣: Nathan/Matedog1209 - Comes off as very abrasive
0️⃣6️⃣: X/FireX - Umm how I feel about him depends on the game. We made a F2 recently but also he can be the BIGGEST pain
0️⃣7️⃣: Jake/Jakeee1123 - So we were in a survivor a bit ago and we both kinda tried to backstab eachother the exact same round LMAO I don't think our relationship is too good rn!
0️⃣8️⃣: Nolan/mystergame2 - King

I'm feeling pretty good about my tribe honestly. I think if we end up going to a tribal early, which I doubt because this tribe is also rly good at comps, I can sneak my way into a majority and work from there. Should be a pretty smooth ride for now at least.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

This game is already off to a fast start. I talked to everyone on my tribe except Caden before the first challenge. He was at a huge  disadvantage since he didn’t have Skype. I’m glad he got Skype since I think I could really work with him moving forward. I only knew Hufus and Ross before this game and I really like both of them, but everyone seems nice so far. Nobody’s really tried to form a majority alliance as far as I know. This challenge was really close and I’m glad most people showed up. If we have an active tribe we’ll do well moving forward. I’m sad we lost, but we gave it a good try.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Billy - Confessional

it sucks we lost the challenge but the good thing is that Nate said that he would use immunity on me so I have no chance of going home this week. I’m glad my personal relationships are working out. I’m worried though bc I have Ryan, grace, hufus, and Ross all coming to me asking for possible moves and I just told them that I want reazo out so we can stay strong as a tribe and win the next challenge. I’m looking like I’m working with a shit ton of people. I have Nate on the other tribe as well
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Hufus - Voting Confessional

*uncaps pen*

slow and safe wins the race. shaking in my boots for this vote, so i hope it works or ill kms if I end up being first boot after breaking my tg rehab and bc its ur game <3
CADDEN.
6 days 17 hours agoDelete Reply
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
First Tribal Council

Hufus - Caden
Caden - Reazo
Billy - Reazo
Grace - Reazo
Ryan - Caden
Reazo - Caden
Ross - Reazo
Harry - Reazo

NATHAN SAVES BILLY

1️⃣6️⃣: Reazo/Reazo ~ Ix Chal ~ 5-3
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Harry - Post Confessional

Voting Reazo was the best option. He was the only one that wasn’t at the challenge, and he never let us know beforehand. I was just hoping that Nathan wouldn’t protect our weakest link. I knew Nathan is a reasonable player, so I tried to make a deal that if he gave me immunity I’d return the favor later. I do see myself open to working with him down the line, but idk if he would have my back when he chose Billy over me. I’m glad Reazo went home. The backup plan was Caden. I didn’t want him to go, but Hufus threw his vote because we knew Reazo was voting for him. I’m pretty sure Ryan was the other vote for Caden. I’m not really sure why Ryan voted Caden, but Reazo definitely trusted Ryan. That might hurt Ryan if we go back to tribal tonight.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Caden - Confessional

Getting 3 votes against me tribal one lmaoooo. I was talking with Nathan and he suspects that Harry did it as security, because of the twist. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if that's the case, Harry is fake af. I knew in my gut I was in trouble, hope we win the next challenge. I'm trying to suck up and be friends with Nathan so I can get security maybe... He's pretty chill.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
IX CHAL WINS IMMUNITY!

Billy is selected to visit Ixtab
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Video Confessional - Julian

.be
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

I’m so happy that we won that challenge. I really didn’t want to go to tribal again without having a solid alliance. I took charge and made sure that there were people available to post every hour. I was worried that I might have been overbearing, but who cares about that when it helped us win? I wanted to go to the other tribe but I let Billy do it since that paints a bigger target on him. I’d rather coast through the premerge off of being UTR than to seek out all the power and be fucked as soon as merge hits. We’ve already lost two people, so we’ll likely be down in numbers at the merge if there’s no swap.
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Caden decides to quit the game, however, tribal carries on as usual

1️⃣5️⃣: Caden/Cadden ~ Ix Chal ~ Quit
1769 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Harry - Confessional

I wanted to align with Caden since I thought he’d be a goat, but he’s gone now. I started an alliance with Hufus and Ross called The Three Witches. We need to pull in a 4th person just in case, but I feel pretty secure.

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!